Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Goldsausage 04-07-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1120571)
That's some lyrics from their next album, Dogs and Snakes, to be released in 2015.

I know JBJ has been liable to steal from others before but I think that one would be too obvious for Mr Paul Simon to not sue. I'd sue as well of course, as my amendments are what makes it a classic of course.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 04-07-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1120571)
That's some lyrics from their next album, Dogs and Snakes, to be released in 2015.

Bad Medicine II (about dog poisoning??)

RonJovi 04-07-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1120556)
I wonder if Richie's mother has become ill. He's an only child so he's the only one who can make decisions if she's incapable of it. I can certainly see his not wanting to make something like that public knowledge and it really *isn't* the fans' business.

It would be better for Jon and the band if Richie made whatever this "personal matter" is known to the world. But you have to respect that if it's a family issue, he would want to keep it quiet.

Does Richies mother live in LA?

Becky 04-07-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1120576)
Does Richies mother live in LA?

I heard she was staying with him now because her house was heavily damaged in Sandy.

RonJovi 04-07-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1120577)
I heard she was staying with him now because her house was heavily damaged in Sandy.

Ah right, thanks. Makes sense. Really just can't see this being about money. Wouldn't be surprised if you're right.

JoviJovi 04-07-2013 08:14 PM

From the posts I have seen of Ava's tweets, it doesn't seem like her grandmother is sick or hurt.

The Rock 04-07-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1120580)
From the posts I have seen of Ava's tweets, it doesn't seem like her grandmother is sick or hurt.

Doesn't mean anything, kids are like that. I don't think she will post something private such as Pray for my Grandmother. You know how teenagers are, life goes on with their tweeter world and online. Not to say that she is heartless or doesn't care about her Grandmother but in the middle of everything that is going on, she still goes on Tweeter.

Besides we always put out our best on Tweeter and FB. The outside world sees nothing.

Neurotica80 04-07-2013 08:55 PM

Breaking news, Ava just retweeted this;

@TheRyanBeatty: turkey bacon is 1000x better than regular bacon just my opinion though

If any of her family was seriously I'll would she be talking to her mates about bacon sandwiches? Does it mean Richie is back on the drink?

(I bet Ava is thrilled that loads of creepy BJ fans are following her every move on twitter btw)

CKatz 04-07-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 1120588)

@TheRyanBeatty: turkey bacon is 1000x better than regular bacon just my opinion though

If any of her family was seriously I'll would she be talking to her mates about bacon sandwiches? Does it mean Richie is back on the drink?

(I bet Ava is thrilled that loads of creepy BJ fans are following her every move on twitter btw)

To be fair..When something is wrong with my family, I don't tweet about it either. I don't tweet about my family at all. Too private.

The Rock 04-07-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

I'm sure she hates it but on the other token, she could go on private too. It's an open twitter. She has over 4 thousand followers. I presume that she doesn't have 4 thousand friends. She wants to get into the entertainment industry. Also her mother is an actress, its Bon Jovi fans and Heather Locklear fans following her.

Kev 04-07-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

I think Avas tweet DEF means that Richie has fallen off the wagon. Everyone knows Bacon sandwiches are perfect for a hangover...

WillRunForChocolate 04-07-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JureTD (Post 1120538)
Looks like Richie wont be back for whole april :( http://www.philx.tv/dates.html

I wonder if I could order a Phil X t-shirt and have it in time for KC and Des Moines this weekend...

Mousebounce 04-07-2013 09:10 PM

I think she is finding solace in food for comfort during this difficult time. :)

RonJovi 04-07-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1120552)
Richie Sambora Leaves Bon Jovi Because He's Sick And Tired Of Jon's Flatulence During Shows

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...83_634x771.jpg

Wild is indeed the wind as Sugar Daddy star Richie Sambora has sensationally left Bon Jovi after front man Jon Bon Jovi reeked havoc on his senses during the bands current tour, leaving the guitarist with no other option than to leave the band.

An insider has revealed that Jon's singing wasn't the only bum notes he was delivering on the recent tour. "Jon has always been known to release the odd stinker in his time but on the latest tour he has been emitting more toxic gas than a nuclear reactor" Keen eyed fans will have noticed that bass player and badger enthusiast Hugh McDonald has moved further back on the stage on recent tours, many believe this has been a deliberate ploy to escape Jon's stench. Even Tico "tin tin" Torres has got in on the act by putting up a glass shield around his drum kit to ward off any wayward whiff. Richie had no way of getting away from the smell though and has grown increasingly tired of the band leaders callous pong.

A source close to the band claims that Richie broke down several times due to Jon's irksome condition. "Richie tried to deal with it, on a few shows he stuck mints up his nose but it didn't help, he realised after the bands recent break that he loved fresh air too much and decided to call it a day" The band are currently continuing their mammoth tour without Sambora, fans are said to be ambivalent about the current situation.

Source: www.dailygossip.com/samboradontlikesmell

Further to this story, rumour is Jon wouldn't let Richie sing this song solo each night:

Wild Is The Wind (to Captain Skidd from the King of Stink)

I tried to fake being happy
I tried hard to be free
From the stink of those fried beans
I gave you so many chances
The smell would bring God to his knees
You wanted more from me
Than I could ever be
You wanted me to shut my nose
But you didn't know, Jonny

Wild, wild is the wind
That emanates from you
Cold is the night without your farts
That knock me out
Wild, wild is the wind
That blows through your arse

Wild is the wind,
Wild is the wind
You got to understand, Jon boy
Wild is the wind

You need someone to tell you
Somebody who isn't Tic or Dave
Coz you don't care what they say
They just go on pretending
Too weak, too proud, too tough to say
You just let one go
You've got a smelly hole
Have you got the runs?
Don't say it isn't you, Jonny

Wild, wild is the wind
That emenates from you

That knock me out
Wild, wild is the wind
That blows through your arse, Jon boy
And tears us apart

Wild is the wind,
Wild is the wind
You got to understand, Jonny
Wild is the wind

[Solo]

Maybe a better man
Would suck it up for you
Jonny, a better man would
Stick a cork in your hoop

Wild, wild is the wind
That emenates from you

That knock me out
Wild, wild is the wind
That blows through your arse, Jon boy
And tears us apart

Wild is the wind,
Wild is the wind
You got to understand, Jon boy
Wild is the wind

jbjhand 04-07-2013 09:19 PM

Fkn hilarious :)

liljovi93 04-07-2013 09:22 PM

Best version of Wild Is The Wind.

Brilliant.

27Beth 04-07-2013 09:25 PM

I couldn't make it through reading that without crying hysterical tears from laughing so hard. I even went so far as to imagine the video for this version.

Thanks for making my day! :p

ezearis 04-07-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

God! Better than regular bacon?! Now I need to have some turkey bacon.

The Northern Cowboy 04-07-2013 10:38 PM

Turkey bacon better than regular bacon? Not even close. :mad: :D

LeaJovi 04-07-2013 11:13 PM

I was reading the TMZ article and if you click on the "Richie sambora through the years" you can see a slideshow of 20 Richie pics, these are two of them:

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/04/03/r...s-016-480w.jpg

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/04/03/r...-0119-480w.jpg

Man the dude has changed over the years :D

Lisa71 04-07-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1120622)
I was reading the TMZ article and if you click on the "Richie sambora through the years" you can see a slideshow of 20 Richie pics, these are two of them:

And this is why this happens to the American audience and not Europe.

samboraisgodUK 04-07-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1120622)

Hahaha fantastic.

This whole thread is magic.

Becky 04-07-2013 11:22 PM

This is possibly the craziest thread in the history of JoviTalk. And won't it be something when it turns out it really was a simple personal matter that Richie had to take care of and he's back on the tour as if nothing ever happened.

LeaJovi 04-07-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1120630)
This is possibly the craziest thread in the history of JoviTalk. And won't it be something when it turns out it really was a simple personal matter that Richie had to take care of and he's back on the tour as if nothing ever happened.

We'll just think he's acting and keep on the conspiracy going :D

Sambo-Chris 04-07-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

A simple personal matter wouldn't make him stop touring for weeks and could be solved by someone else or in his free time. He had two weeks off where he was on vacation.

Lisa71 04-07-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

I don't think it's a simple personal matter. It must be serious for him to skip shows for a few weeks but I do think you are right in him coming back as nothing happened. He will be back and at the first show, it will be welcome back Richie and bascially that will be it. It will stay as a personal matter even when his back. The whole I just had to work out some personal matter. When Matt said it's as simple as that, I never took that as it's nothing really just simple but it's really just a personal matter. Nothing more, nothing less. No inside fighting, no him leaving the band. Just that he has to deal with something and he will be back.

Becky 04-07-2013 11:34 PM

I'm sure you're right that it's not "simple." I shouldn't have used that word. But I do think it's "personal" and we'll never know what it was. And I think he'll be back as if nothing ever happened.

MrNickel 04-08-2013 12:11 AM

900 posts about this, my question is anyone still listening to "What About Now" ????? :lol::lol::lol:

crashed 04-08-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1120644)
900 posts about this, my question is anyone still listening to "What About Now" ????? :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, but I'm sure that's in another thread.

rightsideofwrong 04-08-2013 12:53 AM

Ava just posted this on twitter. "Just a note to all guys out there, It's not cute to be a controlling boyfriend."

Clearly she's unhappy with the way Jon was treating richie as well.

Ang1e 04-08-2013 01:25 AM

Someone said Heather was in rehab. Maybe Richie has to take care of the kid?

ezearis 04-08-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rightsideofwrong (Post 1120651)
Ava just posted this on twitter. "Just a note to all guys out there, It's not cute to be a controlling boyfriend."

Clearly she's unhappy with the way Jon was treating richie as well.

But why didn't she said husband? As Richie and Jon are in a sexless marriage.

Jayster 04-08-2013 02:42 AM

http://nj1015.com/did-jon-bon-jovi-p...a-out-of-band/

This is written in a way that is very hard to believe.

Screams made up.

rightsideofwrong 04-08-2013 03:10 AM

^^ i do feel like if that was the case it wouldn't have been so sudden and they would of had a replacement lined up long before hand.

SupermanJon 04-08-2013 04:25 AM

Richie’s current absence from the tour is due to his personal matter

As already officially announced at Bon Jovi.com and written in the article published at statement.com on Sunday April 7 12:00 am, the reason is Richie’s personal matter.
I really hope people respect his privacy. He wants people to understand as his personal matter, which he doesn’t want to disclose the details to public.
Therefore, Jon and the rest of the band respect him and don’t get into the details, which also means that they try to protect Richie and his privacy.

I think it’s hard and heartbreaking for Jon to put up with unprovoked attack from those who have fallen for the made-up stories by TMZ and such gossip media.
I also feel sorry for Richie because he already told people the reason via his twitter that he had to stay in LA to take care of his personal matter, and I bet he doesn’t want people to attack Jon nor to know the details because it’s his personal matter.

All we need to know I think is that the whole band is fine and Richie will be back. (Jon always told the crowd at shows that Richie will be back.)

Here is the article from statement.com:
http://www.austin360.com/news/entert...living-/nXDDK/

This is the part what Jon talked about Richie's current absence:
“I think Richie’s doing all right, (but) I haven’t spoken to him,” lead singer Jon Bon Jovi says (Phil X has replaced Sambora for the rest of the tour). “We were surprised. It was 3:30 on show day on Tuesday and we got a phone call that he wouldn’t be there. It’s a personal matter.
“Don’t believe what you read on TMZ because it’s the furthest thing from the truth.”

Savvi 04-08-2013 04:34 AM

http://www.austin360.com/news/entert...living-/nXDDK/

JON:

“I think Richie’s doing all right, (but) I haven’t spoken to him,” lead singer Jon Bon Jovi says (Phil X has replaced Sambora for the rest of the tour). “We were surprised. It was 3:30 on show day on Tuesday and we got a phone call that he wouldn’t be there. It’s a personal matter.

“Don’t believe what you read on TMZ because it’s the furthest thing from the truth.”

TwinFan 04-08-2013 04:55 AM

Thanks for informing us. It's not like we've been discussing this nonstop for 5 days.

Captain.Crash 04-08-2013 05:08 AM

Anyone else find it strange he says he hasnt spoken to RS?

SupermanJon 04-08-2013 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain.Crash (Post 1120716)
Anyone else find it strange he says he hasnt spoken to RS?

maybe "since the phone call" is lack from the sentence? Typo?

TheseDaysEra 04-08-2013 05:59 AM

dont mean to be a drama queen or anything, but my gut feeling tells me this time RIchie's gone for good. and this is not based on any of the reports. hope I'm wrong though