Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Exit13a 08-04-2013 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1149407)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

I havent seen this video before but even though its old, it sums up the situation nicely for me, Nikki (Fu##in) Lund has her claws so deep into Richie she controls everything he does and says. They both look stoned too
SHE is talking about the MOST SUCCESSFUL tour on the planet, Richie is only allowed to butt in every now and then.
She is a bloody clothes designer. And as you all have been posting SHE and her press agent bloke are pulling all the strings and putting words into Richies mouth.....I would imagine what Richie cant see past the bedroom action that Miss Lund is probably giving him.....
He needs to bin her before she ruins him, not just as a Bon Jovi member but as an idividual artist...

Oh my god, that woman is beyond annoying!

Shaz 08-04-2013 04:36 AM

The man needs an intervention...I'm thinking a 2 x 4....

golittleperson 08-04-2013 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaz (Post 1149409)

Love your signature: Another of my favs: "Never argue with a large group of stupid people, they will beat you down and win with experience." Einstein

And yeah, I'm about ready to supply the wood, but a few need a knock in the head. Some just need to be knocked out of the park.

Really seems to fit a lot of what is going on in BJ/RS world.

jovigirloz 08-04-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaz (Post 1149409)

lol or my personal favourite... a slap around the head with a wet fish ;)

Shaz 08-04-2013 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1149412)
lol or my personal favourite... a slap around the head with a wet fish ;)

narh...doesn't have quite the effect of a 2x4 :)

Butters 08-04-2013 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exit13a (Post 1149408)
Oh my god, that woman is beyond annoying!

In fairness, Richie is every bit as bad. They are both idiots.

Sissy3 08-04-2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1149398)
Think you are first on here with it, but he's spreading it around. "...Nikki Lund is poised to becaome a rock fashion star in her own right." :rolleyes:
Some one needs to come up with a gagging emoji.

Will this work ? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...basic/sick.gif

CKatz 08-04-2013 06:35 AM

Have fun over-analyzing this new tweet.. :D
@TheRealSambora: You know I do the best I can with all that's goin on, there's only so much time in a day. So I apologize if there's no understanding of it..

Panda 08-04-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149416)
@TheRealSambora: You know I do the best I can with all that's goin on, there's only so much time in a day. So I apologize if there's no understanding of it..

He's Wasted.

Analyze complete.

Captain_jovi 08-04-2013 07:28 AM

In the video of him he talks about the church of WTB. One would assume that stands for White Trash Beautiful, the former name of NikkiRich. Making it an odd thing to say as it no longer exists.

EDIT: Never mind, she keeps mentioning it WTB as well, even though they said it was called NikkiRich. I got nothing on this one.

Double Edit: What a strange strange strange video.

golittleperson 08-04-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1149415)

That is exactly what my face looked like! Did you have a camera?

nickolai 08-04-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1149418)
He's Wasted.

Analyze complete.

I've genuinely been thinking this for a while.

Chris_Newton 08-04-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

He's Wasted.

Analyze complete.

Lol brilliant

Although does sound like doesn't it.

jovigirloz 08-04-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaz (Post 1149413)
narh...doesn't have quite the effect of a 2x4 :)

true, but with a wet fish you can tell him you won't stop hitting until he sorts this crap out ;)

jovigirloz 08-04-2013 09:09 AM

I'm lost.. I can't even do cryptic crosswords, let alone try to make sense of his tweets.

jessycardy 08-04-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149416)

Alright, here it is from me. Unless he means that he has no time to tweet one less old video in favor of one (more) one-liner where he actually says what's going on rather than making an enigma out of it... which, I hope, is not the case, 'cause it wouldn't really sound smart or sensible for that matter... He might be saying that things are taking forever to get resolved (and, maybe consequently, clarified to us) because "there's only so much time in a day" and he's too busy and/or things are too complicated to get to that point sooner rather than later.

And I don't really know what to make of it, honestly. I'm still trying to keep an open mind on this, although I have to say it's getting harder and harder every day to only blame those two gold-diggers following him around: they work for and with him, so I'm not sure they would do much that they're not directly allowed to do. Apart from maybe frying his brain, that is.

SuperBrad 08-04-2013 09:49 AM

Simple man ? What song is that ?

malcyc 08-04-2013 10:09 AM

Richie's latest tweet

@TheRealSambora: This songs gettin some traction , so I would sincerely appriciate any help. BTW this has nothin to do with Jon...,"

So that's the end of that theory? Or?...

jessycardy 08-04-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malcyc (Post 1149429)
Richie's latest tweet

@TheRealSambora: This songs gettin some traction , so I would sincerely appriciate any help. BTW this has nothin to do with Jon...,"

This... what? The song he's looking for? The retweets? What? By the way, I'm not sure how that song came about. I think it could be the one by Lynyrd Skynyrd (wonderfully covered by Shinedown as well), but I wonder who or what, if anyone/anything, brought it up. Or in what way it's getting some traction. Any clues anyone?

EDIT: Or maybe he's referring to "Come Back As Me". That would make sense...

The Rock 08-04-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1149430)
This... what? The song he's looking for? The retweets? What? By the way, I'm not sure how that song came about. I think it could be the one by Lynyrd Skynyrd (wonderfully covered by Shinedown as well), but I wonder who or what, if anyone/anything, brought it up. Or in what way it's getting some traction. Any clues anyone?

EDIT: Or maybe he's referring to "Come Back As Me". That would make sense...

That was my first and only thought. I think he was talking about that song.

jessycardy 08-04-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1149431)
That was my first and only thought. I think he was talking about that song.

Yes, that's most likely the case. I've kinda got used to his brainstorming style when it comes to tweeting, so I've assumed he was still in the "Simple Man" trail of thought, for a moment.

So... I guess the lyric is timely for some other reason than what over-analyzing fans were so easily helped to believe by his own PR people. Oh well. I'm glad at least he set the record straight. It would be interesting to see what Sean Borg comes up with next. He'll probably continue spreading the rumor around on all the websites he seems to have his hands on.

SuperBrad 08-04-2013 12:00 PM

Omfg ! I just dont get it ! Dam you Sambora .

golittleperson 08-04-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBrad (Post 1149428)
Simple man ? What song is that ?

The version that comes into my head and pretty certain the original is:

http://youtu.be/SuSuRk5DMJU

Know Richie played guitar for Paul Rodgers Little School Girl so he may also be thinking of the Bad Company version. Love Skynard but didn't even think about theirs until someone else mentioned it.

golittleperson 08-04-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

He's Wasted.

Analyze complete.

Really hope not, one of the drugs he Supposedly had a problem with was sleeping pills. Seems he is having trouble sleeping and don't think this long after can still blame Euro time jetlag. Of course with a teen in the house also understand the stay up late and sleep late (if the adult can too). I had to get up for work at 4.45 Saturday, my 17year old went to bed at 4.

CKatz 08-04-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malcyc (Post 1149429)
Richie's latest tweet

So much for Come Back As Me being about Jon...lol
The theory with the simplest explanation and the least number of assumptions is usually the correct one.

jessycardy 08-04-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149436)
The theory with the simplest explanation and the least number of assumptions is usually the correct one.

Somebody should inform best buddy Sean Borg about that.

golittleperson 08-04-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149436)

Penned in 2010, do believe there's evidence to that right out of his mouth. BUT just recorded and released now. He writes from his heart so still dealing with something. Maybe he needs to redo 7 Years Gone to something like 8 or 9, maybe longer if this keeps up. Wish he would hit some level seas.

jessycardy 08-04-2013 01:37 PM

I'm really not getting it. The ONLY kind of press the song got so far was about the morbid rumor that it could be about Jon. There's no "traction", the song's literally stalling otherwise. Which shouldn't really surprise anyone, since it's not even being promoted or officially released anyway. Having Sean Borg falsely claim it was some sort of a leak won't make it magically fly around cyberspace, if that was the intention.

CKatz 08-04-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1149442)
I'm really not getting it. The ONLY kind of press the song got so far was about the morbid rumor that it could be about Jon. There's no "traction", the song's literally stalling otherwise. Which shouldn't really surprise anyone, since it's not even being promoted or officially released anyway. Having Sean Borg falsely claim it was some sort of a leak won't make it magically fly around cyberspace, if that was the intention.

We don't know what kind of offers he's been getting since the song was "unofficially" released on YouTube. Rumorfix claims he's about to make another solo album. And a few days ago Richie tweeted "cool stuff" was coming up.

jessycardy 08-04-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149443)
We don't know what kind of offers he's been getting since the song was "unofficially" released on YouTube. Rumorfix claims he's about to make another solo album. And a few days ago Richie tweeted "cool stuff" was coming up.

"Cool stuff" could mean anything and nothing, really... But you're right, maybe he's got people contacting him behind the scenes.
Anyway, I remember RumorFix aka Sean Borg mentioning a video for "Come Back As Me" as well as new songs coming out between August and September, but I don't recall them speaking about a new solo album... Are you sure?

CKatz 08-04-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1149444)
"Cool stuff" could mean anything and nothing, really... But you're right, maybe he's got people contacting him behind the scenes.
Anyway, I remember RumorFix aka Sean Borg mentioning a video for "Come Back As Me" as well as new songs coming out between August and September, but I don't recall them speaking about a new solo album... Are you sure?

Ok, I checked Rumorfix again:
"So Richie will be working on his new solo tracks, which will be released in the next few months."
To me that sounds like the songs will all be released at the same time.
That could mean a solo album. Or an EP. I don't think it makes much sense to release songs individually.

jessycardy 08-04-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149445)
Ok, I checked Rumorfix again:
"So Richie will be working on his new solo tracks, which will be released in the next few months."
To me that sounds like the songs will all be released at the same time.
That could mean a solo album. Or an EP. I don't think it makes much sense to release songs individually.

I'm pretty sure when I read the article it said "couple of months", not "few months", which is why I said August and September. That obviously also meant the songs were going to be released individually. I don't know what to make of the fact they've apparently changed the wording.

CKatz 08-04-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1149446)
I'm pretty sure when I read the article it said "couple of months", not "few months", which is why I said August and September. That obviously also meant the songs were going to be released individually. I don't know what to make of the fact they've apparently changed the wording.

You're right it's "couple of months". My bad.

golittleperson 08-04-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1149446)

Remember in one of the videos, somewhere that Nikki/Rich was planning to embed music (don't know how, download, cd, whatever) with the clothing line. Scares me that this could be part of that, thus the excuse for that lousy PR team and partners along with her family being involved. That would make it just tracs and not a full cd. Just speculating here.:confused:

jessycardy 08-04-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1149451)
Remember in one of the videos, somewhere that Nikki/Rich was planning to embed music (don't know how, download, cd, whatever) with the clothing line. Scares me that this could be part of that, thus the excuse for that lousy PR team and partners along with her family being involved. That would make it just tracs and not a full cd. Just speculating here.:confused:

You have a very good point there. It could very well be.

Captain_jovi 08-04-2013 03:59 PM

So Richie says the song is not about Jon and the assumption that it is is over? Of course he'd say it's not. He NEEDS the BJ fanbase or else has has very little fan support.

JackieBlue 08-04-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1149453)
So Richie says the song is not about Jon and the assumption that it is is over? Of course he'd say it's not. He NEEDS the BJ fanbase or else has has very little fan support.

Or maybe he said it because it's not about Jon? Listen to the lyrics. It sounds like it's about Richie. Very similar, for example, to Who I Am.

Crushgen24/88 08-04-2013 04:24 PM

I think people are taking the idea of the song being written "about Jon" too literally. The song seems to predate this whole thing, and seems more about Richie asserting his own independence and etc. That said, to pretend that there's no correlation between everything that's happening and Richie/his people choosing to release a song a out him being independent are incredibly naive.

Becky 08-04-2013 04:35 PM

He only says it's not about Jon after he's gotten the press for letting his tabloid buddies say that it was because he said it was "pretty timely." How many of those same press sources are going to recant their stories just because he said it's not about Jon now? None. Jon gets pissed on in the press and Richie gets publicity for his song.

CKatz 08-04-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1149455)
I think people are taking the idea of the song being written "about Jon" too literally. The song seems to predate this whole thing, and seems more about Richie asserting his own independence and etc. That said, to pretend that there's no correlation between everything that's happening and Richie/his people choosing to release a song a out him being independent are incredibly naive.

But Richie wanting independence is not a slam on anyone.