Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

bwehehehe 04-30-2013 07:29 PM

This will create a major backlash.

Lyn Wo 04-30-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1125386)
I know it's human nature to assume the worst in a vacuum but I really believe Richie will be back. Everything, for me, points to genuine personal issues.

I'm willing to bet on it. If Richie isn't back by the time Bon Jovi hit Slane, I'll streak around Slane with "Jon you're a piss poor CEO" painted on my front. Banners might not be allowed but is there any rules stopping you from painting messages on yourself?

OK Ron, what letter do I get to be?!

Sami 04-30-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovi_jewel (Post 1125750)
Official statement posted on Bonjovi.com that Richie won't be present for Europe and South Africa due to personal issues. I'm trying to be optimistic, but I'm starting to accept my favorite guitarist might be gone for good. I hate that I've never gotten to hear him play live

Now I am really starting to get worried.

nrm123 04-30-2013 07:36 PM

Im more mad at the fact that theres no reason than i am that i paid £100 for a ticket to see 3/4 of the band.

Thierry 04-30-2013 07:36 PM

Well they are on time announcing it this time, to be honest I don't care that much. I was burnt out on Richie and his bullshit last year. Looking forward to see Phil X in concert with Bon Jovi. Might skip Prague but i'll go to the other four shows.

RonJovi 04-30-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyn Wo (Post 1125760)
OK Ron, what letter do I get to be?!

Haha me and my big mouth. Why didn't I wait 24 hours.

Pick a letter...

I'm stunned, worried and disappointed. I didn't see this coming ( guess I was the only one). Damned optimism, I've been listening to too much Jon Bon Cliche.

Supersonic 04-30-2013 07:36 PM

Aloha !

I'm done with the band now, thank **** I haven't bought any tickets and haven't booked most of my flights yet. Italy's been booked but that's about it, glad I still got plenty to look forward to when it comes to that, but I'm seriously thinking of selling that ticket as well and ignore the entire thing.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

crashed 04-30-2013 07:41 PM

So will you still hang around here for Nostalgia Seb?

I'm not done with the band - whatever they'll become now - but it can only be a long term serious issue with Richie's health or wellbeing.

I don't believe it's about money - if it is then that's the worst reason ever.

I'll wish Richie well, and I'm still going to look forward to my shows - presuming they'll all still go ahead as planned.

But I do hope we'll get more than a "personal issues" reason.

† ÀžžÀ † 04-30-2013 07:41 PM

That's a rap folks, Richie is out of Bon Jovi.

And on that bombshell I will never buy tickets to see them again. Thanks for the ride Jon but do the honourbale thing and finish the band. It's over.

ezearis 04-30-2013 07:42 PM

Yesterday Time 4 Fun signed the contract with Bon Jovi for the concert in Argentina (Sep, 15). Can't believe they're still adding dates!