Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

IWantYou 03-19-2020 04:48 AM

I don't think that release the new CD or a new song now is the only way to entertain the people. He can record himself playing the guitar with Bon Jovi songs or covers. He can ask for questions to the fans and answer them in a video. Or may be He can interact with the fans in Twitter, Instagram or making videos for YouTube.
These days, everything is welcome... (Glups... I said this before) and everything is a good distraction.

Faceman 03-19-2020 06:59 AM

These times are tough enough.
There's no need to make them even tougher with the release of This House Is Not For Sale II :p

Johny 03-19-2020 09:55 AM

I'm afraid that if the new album is in the vein of its lead single quality wise, the number of people dying every day might actually rise..

Sorry, just to lighten the mood, not the situation. It's getting pretty serious everywhere but let's hope it won't turn to the tragedy that is in Italy. We all need some kind of Bad Medicine these days. I totally adore all the medical staff, those are true heroes. Compared to the politicians here in my country. I hope this situation at least helps us get rid of those populists who only lie to our faces.

I agree that releasing the album in its bare version only for the streaming services (that people already pay for) or for digital purchase might be a good step. And then release the physical album with bonus tracks a few weeks later.

rolo_tomachi 03-19-2020 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphavictim (Post 1262405)
All the best of luck and health to your mother, Rolo! Stay safe and stay healthy everyone.

Thanks, I also wish you all the best. To All.

I just got a call... they are not going to operate on my mother. is delayed.

bonjovi90 03-19-2020 10:44 AM

Many artists here in Germany are using their canceled concerts for some intimate acoustic performances they do at home and stream to the fans via FB with them interactively being able to participate in terms of sending song requests.
Though I'm not sure we'd want that from Jon these days :D

steel_horse75 03-19-2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captmorgs (Post 1262398)
I have to imagine Jon wishes he didn’t name the album Bon Jovi 2020 with 2020 now going down as one of worst years ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By some strange coincidence.....

steel_horse75 03-19-2020 12:20 PM

Radio 2 playing Limitless now.

Still cant get over that awful bridge. Totally kills anything I like about it.

Xavi 03-19-2020 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1262413)
Many artists here in Germany are using their canceled concerts for some intimate acoustic performances they do at home and stream to the fans via FB with them interactively being able to participate in terms of sending song requests.
Though I'm not sure we'd want that from Jon these days :D

Imagine Jon doing an acoustic performance from his home via FB and playing Blind Love,Lost Highway,With these two hands and Unbroken...

bonjovi90 03-19-2020 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1262417)
Imagine Jon doing an acoustic performance from his home via FB and playing Blind Love,Lost Highway,With these two hands and Unbroken...

You'd still have tons of fans praising that as if Stairway To Heaven had just been played with Freddie Mercury singing it :mrgreen:

Johny 03-19-2020 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1262421)
You'd still have tons of fans praising that as if Stairway To Heaven had just been played with Freddie Mercury singing it :mrgreen:

I'd praise him for making an effort ;)

I'd never want Freddie sing Zeppelin. The closest is to listen to Innuendo, which is inspired ba LZ but that's enough :D diehard Queen fan here! (And I've never cared about LZ)