Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

steel_horse75 08-05-2013 11:26 AM

Every time Richie Tweets his thanks or his gratitude I just reply to him that what fans really want is an explanation into why he walked off the tour and now months later we are still not being told anything.
The amount of women who reply to me saying its none of anyone’s business or that he don’t have to say anything is staggering. Blind faith I call it.
I just reply the same reply every time – Tell that to the 1000s of fans who bought tickets and are seeing someone else play guitar with the band. 30 years of loyalty clearing counts for nothing.
I loved winding these people up. But at the same I think Im right. We are owed an explanation. If he missed 4 or 5 shows then OK but how many has he missed now? How many months has it been? Yet we are still in the dark about it.

bonjovi821 08-05-2013 11:27 AM

Well thanks for the damn heart attack.

jessycardy 08-05-2013 11:52 AM

See what I meant the other day when I mentioned Richie's "brainstorming" style of tweeting? LOL

Phew.

jessycardy 08-05-2013 11:55 AM

OMG!

Richie retweeted a post by Toilet Guy! :o

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images...ebe4fbe58.jpeg

https://twitter.com/cabbage09/status/363940384843780096

PatriciaSambora 08-05-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1149540)
The amount of women who reply to me saying its none of anyone’s business or that he don’t have to say anything is staggering. Blind faith I call it.

Exactly.. I'm a Richie fan but I don't think we don't deserve a explanation. I also think there are some obsessed Richie fans who see everything right and don't see nothing bad.. Obsession.. They don't care about them (their money or even their idol doesn't give a fck about them. I'm not saying this is the case with Richie

PatriciaSambora 08-05-2013 12:11 PM

Yeah.. Richie is retweeting and answering everybody on twitter but not me.. Am I invisible? Or he's ignoring me or blocked me! No no.. It's not possible :(

jessycardy 08-05-2013 12:32 PM

It would be interesting to understand what kind of video Richie is referring to in this tweet... Maybe the one RumorFix said would be released for "Come Back As Me"?

"Thank you guys for the overwheing support... Now I'm gonna have to do a video...."

( https://twitter.com/TheRealSambora/s...56544281464833 )

schlochty 08-05-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golittleperson (Post 1149434)
The version that comes into my head and pretty certain the original is:

http://youtu.be/SuSuRk5DMJU

Know Richie played guitar for Paul Rodgers Little School Girl so he may also be thinking of the Bad Company version. Love Skynard but didn't even think about theirs until someone else mentioned it.

Funny isn't it. That little guitar lick was entirely copy-pasted into the TLFR-Version of Wanted..

CKatz 08-05-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1149550)
Where exactly did you get this information, that you feel comfortable presenting it as fact?

A lot of people are presenting theories as fact now. I don't see you complaining when theories about Richie are presented as fact. If you assume one gossip story was fed by real sources, then you have to assume the same in the other case. We don't know for sure in either case. Some are just willing to give Jon the benefit of the doubt, but won't give Richie the same.

CKatz 08-05-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1149548)
He seems really, really desperate for some kind of success on his own.

Yeah, he gave a song away for free as a thank you to his supporters...So desperate.:rolleyes:

JoviJovi 08-05-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149554)
A lot of people are presenting theories as fact now. I don't see you complaining when theories about Richie are presented as fact. If you assume one gossip story was fed by real sources, then you have to assume the same in the other case. We don't know for sure in either case. Some are just willing to give Jon the benefit of the doubt, but won't give Richie the same.

Can you point out exactly what reports you are referring to when you say Jon leaked info through his sources?

Sissy3 08-05-2013 02:25 PM

I have no problem with fans supporting Richie but what makes me roll my eyes at the over the top, fawning fans is, if Richie announced he was starting a new solo tour, how many of them would even buy a ticket? They support him on Twitter and that's about it for most of them.

Lisa71 08-05-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149554)

What stories are you talking about regarding Jon? What did he leak?

jessycardy 08-05-2013 02:37 PM

I'm not entirely sure everybody here has even a vague idea of who Sean Borg is, so, you know, I'll just drop these here:

http://www.seanborggoesla.com/

http://seanborg.com/journalist/

CKatz 08-05-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1149556)
I'm simply asking for you to show me a source, so I can evaluate your claim for myself.

You can't?

Fine.

I don't believe you.

Further, I don't see any reason why I, or anyone else, should take another word you say as anything but a product of your imagination.

If you can't back up what you say, your words are absolutely worthless.

Also, where exactly did you get the idea that I'm giving Jon the benefit of the doubt, or for that matter, that I'm not giving it to Richie? I called you on a lie. I didn't say a word about Jon or Richie.

I haven't seen anyone (recently) posting such a blatant lie about Richie as you just did about Jon. Theorizing, yes. Discussing possibilities and stating opinions, yes. But presenting a lie as the truth? I haven't seen it. If you want to point me in the direction of a (recent) post that does that, be my guest. I'll quote my own post in response to it.

I never asked you to believe me. I don't even believe it 100%. That was what I was trying to express. I think the sources in both cases are made up. They both don't have a history of leaking info to the tabloids. So why would they start now.
So there's no reason to get so upset and emotional about it....lol

JoviJovi 08-05-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1149558)
I have no problem with fans supporting Richie but what makes me roll my eyes at the over the top, fawning fans is, if Richie announced he was starting a new solo tour, how many of them would even buy a ticket? They support him on Twitter and that's about it for most of them.

They are more interested in Richie retweeting them than anything else.

CKatz 08-05-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1149559)
What stories are you talking about regarding Jon? What did he leak?

I'm talking about the very first tabloid stories that came out in April that claimed to be from sources close to Jon. All of them are at the beginning of this thread somewhere.

CKatz 08-05-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1149558)

If every follower of the Bon Jovi account went out to buy WAN, the album would have been a success.

jessycardy 08-05-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149563)
I'm talking about the very first tabloid stories that came out in April that claimed to be from sources close to Jon. All of them are at the beginning of this thread somewhere.

And what did these articles claim exactly? 'Cause I can't remember any. In April, gossip sites were running with the story that Jon and Richie fought over money and Jon was the bad guy who made Richie run away. If there were "sources", they were claimed to be Richie's. There just hasn't been ANY story from Jon's supposed "sources", that's the point people are trying to make here. All of the stuff we have from Jon was direct quotes, true or false, but that's what we have. The whole gossip machine here was fueled by one side only and that's simply a fact. And Sean "gossip expert" Borg is best buddies with Richie and his articles feature links to RumorFix ones. I'm sorry, but this is the truth, I don't like it either, I hate it, but I won't eat shit pretending it's chocolate.

CKatz 08-05-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1149565)
And what did these articles claim exactly? 'Cause I can't remember any. In April, gossip sites were running with the story that Jon and Richie fought over money and Jon was the bad guy who made Richie run away. If there were "sources", they were claimed to be Richie's. There just hasn't been ANY story from Jon's supposed "sources", that's the point people are trying to make here. All of the stuff we have from Jon was direct quotes, true or false, but that's what we have. The whole gossip machine here was fueled by one side only and that's simply a fact. And Sean "gossip expert" Borg is best buddies with Richie and his articles feature links to RumorFix ones. I'm sorry, but this is the truth, I don't like it either, I hate it, but I won't eat shit pretending it's chocolate.

Tmz wasn't the first to claim having a scoop:

The first was NaughtyButNiceRob (who used to work for the band):
http://www.naughtybutnicerob.com/ric...d-by-bon-jovi/

Then the NY Post did two about "hard partying".
And radar online did one about the same topic.

Edit: Let's pretend Sean IS speaking on Richie's behalf (I think he's just a very bad pr person who thinks any publicity is good publicity):
Then that would make the stories a lot more believable which would make Jon look bad.

CKatz 08-05-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1149567)
That's not what you said. You said this:

Now you're saying this:

That's three different stories you've told. I'm going to assume your most recent post is the one you're going to go with. Which answers my question; your source was a tabloid story which Jon has adamantly denied and which I also see no reason to believe a word of, due to an overwhelming lack of evidence.

In the spirit of full disclosure, here's the link:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/03/richie...usiness-money/

Actually no. The tmz story is not the one I'm talking about. Look at my post before this one. (Although I trust TMZ more than other gossip sites).
You've also taken what I said out of context: I was trying to say if you believe in one case that the story was leaked by a real source, then it only makes sense to assume the same in the other case. Both are nothing more than assumptions. And I already said I don't believe them.

JoviJovi 08-05-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149563)

I don't remember any if those stories citing a source close to Jon. Also, now of those stories really put Jon in a positive light.

jessycardy 08-05-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149566)
Edit: Let's pretend Sean IS speaking on Richie's behalf (I think he's just a very bad pr person who thinks any publicity is good publicity):
Then that would make the stories a lot more believable which would make Jon look bad.

Yeah, maybe... so? I'm not sure my intent's clear here, but I'm not playing the who-looks-worse game, I'm just offering facts. I have no reason to say Richie's an asshole and I also don't believe Richie's an asshole. But I can't ignore Richie's relationship with that guy, I can't ignore that every gossip article promoted the fashion line (conflict of interest anyone? Borg is the PR of both Richie and NikkiRich) and I can't ignore that the rest of the band remained quite silent on the matter for the most part, while we keep hearing bullshit from his side of the fence, whatever his involvement in this game. I believe that Borg person has a lot to gain from this and has a major role in how bad it all looks to us. The point is things have got to a point where, no matter how hard I try, I just can't pretend anymore that Richie has no clue whatsoever about what's being said and done. And that doesn't make him look any good either, I think.

And given that my love for him and the way I miss him have remained totally unchanged, it's not easy for me to say any of this, believe me. I just wish he could get rid of those damn gold-diggers around him once and for all and just handle this on his own. He's either being brainwashed or he's playing their game. Both scenarios are dreadful to me.

CKatz 08-05-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1149571)
Yeah, maybe... so? I'm not sure my intent's clear here, but I'm not playing the who-looks-worse game, I'm just offering facts. I have no reason to say Richie's an asshole and I also don't believe Richie's an asshole. But I can't ignore Richie's relationship with that guy, I can't ignore that every gossip article promoted the fashion line (conflict of interest anyone? Borg is the PR of both Richie and NikkiRich) and I can't ignore that the rest of the band remained quite silent on the matter for the most part, while we keep hearing bullshit from his side of the fence, whatever his involvement in this game. I believe that Borg person has a lot to gain from this and has a major role in how bad it all looks to us. The point is things have got to a point where, no matter how hard I try, I just can't pretend anymore that Richie has no clue whatsoever about what's being said and done. And that doesn't make him look any good either, I think.

And given that my love for him and the way I miss him have remained totally unchanged, it's not easy for me to say any of this, believe me. I just wish he could get rid of those damn gold-diggers around him once and for all and just handle this on his own. He's either being brainwashed or he's playing their game. Both scenarios are dreadful to me.

I agree with you about Sean. I don't think his motives are pure either. But he's only been around for a few months. Hopefully, he'll disappear just as quickly. He's not doing anyone any favours.

CKatz 08-05-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jule225 (Post 1149573)
I'll quote the entire post for context:

I'm not taking what you said out of context. I'm taking your words quite literally. You may have meant something else, but it's not what you said. There's not one word in this post that implies you didn't believe what you were saying. Not that I think you did, though I do think you were trying to make other people believe it. What you're saying now simply does not match up with what you said in the post I quoted (in it's entirety, for context.)

(Also, check the post right above yours. I already responded to the Naughty But Nice Rob article.)

Let's not forget the most important thing here; there is no evidence anywhere suggesting that Jon has leaked anything.

I tried my best to make it clear how I meant it. I didn't word it in the best way, but I made one assumption in a reply to someone else's. Both are equally far from factual.

CKatz 08-05-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy (Post 1149577)
intresting his pictures on instagram features Scientology..
http://instagram.com/seanborgla#

:o
Now I like him even less. I hope he isn't trying to "recruit".

JoviJovi 08-05-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149579)

They are ALWAYS trying to recruit. I have done some research about the cult previously and there is some scary shit involved.

CKatz 08-05-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1149580)
They are ALWAYS trying to recruit. I have done some research about the cult previously and there is some scary shit involved.

I have as well. I regularly read Tony Ortega's Anti-Scientology blog The Underground Bunker. I also just finished reading "Going Clear" by Lawrence Wright. I am about to start reading "Beyond Belief" by Jenna Miscavige Hill, the niece of Scientology's leader.
Scary stuff. It's a shame this criminal organization is getting away with their daily abuses by posing as a religion.

Matrix15 08-05-2013 04:28 PM

So are Richie 'Dirty Sanchez' Sambora and Nikki 'Sticky' Lund doing the horizontal tango then? I mean is it actually confirmed he has given her a hot beef injection or is she just like a weird fashion accessory he has on his arm all the time for photos? :wink:

Beaky 08-05-2013 04:36 PM

I think the thing I lost sight of here, before this became a bit of a media frenzy is that there’s obviously a lot of emotion involved for both parties and when you’re hurt, you lash out. You can look at this in black and white and say ‘Jon has been straight down the line,’ absolutely. But this is an emotional, private thing between these guys, even if it’s about business, it’s become personal because both have lacked respect for each other. Here’s how I see it…

Jon has the benefit/curse of being on a world tour and having a mic shoved in his face at every airport, doing press in every city if he wants to and his message was clear… it’s petty going over Jon’s exact words, the fact is 99.9999% of people, having heard or read his statements believed Richie had fallen off the wagon. That doesn’t happen by accident, not with someone who has spent 30 years talking to the press. This was Jon angry, hurt, disappointed, left in the lurch and lashing out. If Richie has left because he’s a twat, I can totally understand that.

Richie doesn’t have a press call for a tour, he isn’t meeting journalists in hotels to talk about a show. But now, he is being branded a drunk/druggy etc. Just because he is famous, just because he’s been a drunk and a druggy before, it doesn’t really seem like something he should sit and take on the chin. His daughter’s friends probably read that, his Mum might have seen it, people he works with in his other associations or charities; people he has acquaintances with but doesn’t know well enough to say ‘hey, look, this is bullsh*t, I just fell out with Jon.’ So what does he do? He works with a PR for his fashion line, so he meets him and gives a statement. I just cannot see anyone else doing anything different here. Could he have gone to the mainstream press directly? Absolutely. Would it have been handled any better? How could it have been? It’s a mess. As with most things that involve friendships breaking down.

The problem is, there are some common misconceptions on here. Firstly, I don’t know Sean Borg but I know plenty of people who guys on here would probably consider ‘gutter journalists’. The fact is, Richie obviously trusts him. You go to a PR when you want to make sure that your message will not get misconstrued. The difference is, Jon can sit in a room with A.Journo and say ‘he quoted me out of context’, Richie can’t. That arrangement, for the messages they are putting out, suits both of them. Jon can say ‘I didn’t mean it like that,’ whereas Sean Borg can sell the story saying ‘a source close to Sambora says… ‘ when HE is the source.

Look, I like/dislike Jon and Richie about the same amount at the moment. I have been labelled as anti-Jon because of the MASSIVE RS backlash that has gone on over the last few months. Jon has spent years getting bashed as the CEO, the Stink-Eye Hitler, etc… It’s almost like people have rejoiced in saying ‘I ****ING KNEW RICHIE WAS A TWAT ALL ALONG!’ The posting of the interview with his ex-girlfriend trashing him, constant, horrible pot-shots at the fashion line, his daughter’s acting ambitions, basically anything that doesn’t involve him being ‘faithful’ to Jon – it’s all gotten a bit ‘Twilight’… I feel like it’s turned us all into overweight teen girls who fight the corner of the blonde one or the dark haired one ‘cos one day he is definitely going to turn up and marry me.’

People are fond of saying ‘I am going to wait until I know what’s going on’ but no one has, minds are made up and in the absence of fact, we’re all guilty of twisting the fiction to suit our own emotions.

Stranger11 08-05-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149561)
They both don't have a history of leaking info to the tabloids. So why would they start now.

Exactly. After 30 years including a period that almost broke the band up because they believed all those made up stories, I doubt that they (esp. Richie) would see this as a new way to glorify themselves and put the other one down.

Call me naive but I don´t think that the friendship they have shown was (is) fake. Maybe it changed as time went by but I still think that they have the kind of respect for each other that prevents them from trash talking.

JoviJovi 08-05-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149581)
I have as well. I regularly read Tony Ortega's Anti-Scientology blog The Underground Bunker. I also just finished reading "Going Clear" by Lawrence Wright. I am about to start reading "Beyond Belief" by Jenna Miscavige Hill, the niece of Scientology's leader.
Scary stuff. It's a shame this criminal organization is getting away with their daily abuses by posing as a religion.

I read Tony's blog as well. It's all so fascinating and mind boggling that people buy into that craziness. I am really interested to see what Leah Remini has to say about the organization now that she has left. Hopefully she will write a book about her experience since she does not appear to be scared of them.

Jovimimi 08-05-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1149584)

People are fond of saying ‘I am going to wait until I know what’s going on’ but no one has, minds are made up and in the absence of fact, we’re all guilty of twisting the fiction to suit our own emotions.

exactly true ... it's like fans are creating an interactive fan fiction story where you change the story at every single message posted - you can learn a lot about who is posting more than anything really constructive about those 2 men who are, anyway, pretty much used of selling their celeb life to the mass to comment and fantasy on .... anyway, for what it worth, it seems it is fulfilling the internet life of quite a few on here... this place is still quite entertaining but it is wearing out lately :cool:

semigoodlookin 08-05-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1149584)
I think the thing I lost sight of here, before this became a bit of a media frenzy is that there’s obviously a lot of emotion involved for both parties and when you’re hurt, you lash out. You can look at this in black and white and say ‘Jon has been straight down the line,’ absolutely. But this is an emotional, private thing between these guys, even if it’s about business, it’s become personal because both have lacked respect for each other. Here’s how I see it…

Jon has the benefit/curse of being on a world tour and having a mic shoved in his face at every airport, doing press in every city if he wants to and his message was clear… it’s petty going over Jon’s exact words, the fact is 99.9999% of people, having heard or read his statements believed Richie had fallen off the wagon. That doesn’t happen by accident, not with someone who has spent 30 years talking to the press. This was Jon angry, hurt, disappointed, left in the lurch and lashing out. If Richie has left because he’s a twat, I can totally understand that.

Richie doesn’t have a press call for a tour, he isn’t meeting journalists in hotels to talk about a show. But now, he is being branded a drunk/druggy etc. Just because he is famous, just because he’s been a drunk and a druggy before, it doesn’t really seem like something he should sit and take on the chin. His daughter’s friends probably read that, his Mum might have seen it, people he works with in his other associations or charities; people he has acquaintances with but doesn’t know well enough to say ‘hey, look, this is bullsh*t, I just fell out with Jon.’ So what does he do? He works with a PR for his fashion line, so he meets him and gives a statement. I just cannot see anyone else doing anything different here. Could he have gone to the mainstream press directly? Absolutely. Would it have been handled any better? How could it have been? It’s a mess. As with most things that involve friendships breaking down.

The problem is, there are some common misconceptions on here. Firstly, I don’t know Sean Borg but I know plenty of people who guys on here would probably consider ‘gutter journalists’. The fact is, Richie obviously trusts him. You go to a PR when you want to make sure that your message will not get misconstrued. The difference is, Jon can sit in a room with A.Journo and say ‘he quoted me out of context’, Richie can’t. That arrangement, for the messages they are putting out, suits both of them. Jon can say ‘I didn’t mean it like that,’ whereas Sean Borg can sell the story saying ‘a source close to Sambora says… ‘ when HE is the source.

Look, I like/dislike Jon and Richie about the same amount at the moment. I have been labelled as anti-Jon because of the MASSIVE RS backlash that has gone on over the last few months. Jon has spent years getting bashed as the CEO, the Stink-Eye Hitler, etc… It’s almost like people have rejoiced in saying ‘I ****ING KNEW RICHIE WAS A TWAT ALL ALONG!’ The posting of the interview with his ex-girlfriend trashing him, constant, horrible pot-shots at the fashion line, his daughter’s acting ambitions, basically anything that doesn’t involve him being ‘faithful’ to Jon – it’s all gotten a bit ‘Twilight’… I feel like it’s turned us all into overweight teen girls who fight the corner of the blonde one or the dark haired one ‘cos one day he is definitely going to turn up and marry me.’

Sane post in mental thread? Please don't or heads will explode, better to pick a side.

Jon, who has been getting ever more political and would now rather the Edge.

Or Richie, who is sober, but may be on cocaine or a part of a religious cult and who is getting poor advice from the Borg who want to assimulate him I presume.

Richie Sambora, dedicated dad, hard drug user, drunk, mid-life crisis experiencing, fashion guru, scientologist, doer of ugly women who everyone thinks are hot, terrible tweeter, cy-borg, erm....guitarist.

Jon Bon Jovi, dedicated dad of a hard drug user, working for the working man singer, touring cause the crew gotta eat, Edge fan, Obama name dropper, Bobby sympathiser.

Sissy3 08-05-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1149579)

First thing that popped into my brain. Richie's wealthy, well known, and I think he's easily led by those who feed his ego. (Which most people probably are but.....)

CKatz 08-05-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1149586)
I read Tony's blog as well. It's all so fascinating and mind boggling that people buy into that craziness. I am really interested to see what Leah Remini has to say about the organization now that she has left. Hopefully she will write a book about her experience since she does not appear to be scared of them.

I'm really looking forward to Leah's book as well. I admire the fact the family left with her and didn't "disconnect".
Very unusual and brave.

Stiggy 08-05-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1149590)
First thing that popped into my brain. Richie's wealthy, well known, and I think he's easily led by those who feed his ego. (Which most people probably are but.....)

& did go missing for 2 months w/ no sighting... not even by paps

heart&dagger 08-05-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1149571)

Very well said. I might add that Richie is very vulnerable to these types of "friends". He has a very small family, (for support), unlike the other band members. So, he's looking for support, (some might say ~ "yes friends"), in all the wrong places, imo.

Your last paragraph was especially poignant.

semigoodlookin 08-05-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heart†1149594
I might add that Richie is very vulnerable to these types of "friends"..

How do you know this?

heart&dagger 08-05-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1149540)
Every time Richie Tweets his thanks or his gratitude I just reply to him that what fans really want is an explanation into why he walked off the tour and now months later we are still not being told anything.
I just reply the same reply every time – Tell that to the 1000s of fans who bought tickets and are seeing someone else play guitar with the band. 30 years of loyalty clearing counts for nothing.
I loved winding these people up. But at the same I think Im right. We are owed an explanation. If he missed 4 or 5 shows then OK but how many has he missed now? How many months has it been? Yet we are still in the dark about it.

Well said, completely agree.