Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Beaky 04-30-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyLady (Post 1125858)
I do sympathise with those of you in SA and Europe who are crushed with the news. I recall how I felt spending money on flights, hotel and ticket to get to my first live Jovi show and being told that Richie wouldn't be there. But I must say I (and other Americans) could have used your sympathy last month rather than all your comment about "Richie will be back in Europe, they wouldn't dare tour Europe without Richie, they would have to cancel the tour," etc. The shows go on and now you know that Bon Jovi treats its European fans just as well as it treats its American fans. Maybe you are not so special after all although to can take some comfort in their twitter message about being off to 'WONDERFUL Europe."

If you're after double-standards... how about the fact that you are having ago at 'all our comments' ... cut back on the generalisations please; there are plenty of English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish people on here who NEVER get involved in the petty little squabbles between a substantial amount of the American and Europeans on this board.

I have to say, from the post above, I am really trying to find the sympathy you mention but it would take an entire team of CSIs to locate it amongst sheer glee at a post you've clearly been desperate to write.

Chris_Newton 04-30-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1125786)
It's the end. Been a nice ride, Europe get ready for the shittiest gigs you've ever seen.

Oh stop being a prick

Kathleen 04-30-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1125882)
What really pisses me off is I have a bad feeling we're gonna see the end of the band before I reach my 5,000th post. What a bunch of bullshit!!!!

Dan - go read the front page of the New York Times - there are far worse things going on in the world.

bounce442 04-30-2013 09:44 PM

To all those stuck with tickets, who are frustrated, I understand. Keep your expectations low... but go.

I have no regrets about my show this tour without Richie (Dallas)... and Richie is 50% of BJ to me. If Richie had been there, it'd been my favorite show to date. It most likely will be the best Jon Bon Jovi show you've ever seen.

Gabriel Shoes 04-30-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1125672)
And let's face it, Kelly Clarkson is more rock and roll than Bon Jovi is these days.

Really liked what you said. :)

DevilsSon 04-30-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1125882)
What really pisses me off is I have a bad feeling we're gonna see the end of the band before I reach my 5,000th post. What a bunch of bullshit!!!!

Hahaha! :D

That is a brilliant post. Hurry up dude! You can still catch me up :D

nickolai 04-30-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1125884)
Oh stop being a prick

They have a point. Europe is going to suck as much as the States now. At least we can sympathise how shit the American gigs are

MJB12 04-30-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1125866)
Exactly - it's not nice to gloat (and I don't even feel like gloating) - but all of us - Americans and Europeans are missing out on Richie. I have seen several shows with Phil X and enjoyed the shows immensely. So if my NMS shows are Richieless they will still be some damn fine shows during the summer here in Jersey.

You are one of the few sensible people on this board. :multi:

Chris_Newton 04-30-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1125889)
They have a point. Europe is going to suck as much as the States now. At least we can sympathise how shit the American gigs are

I really dont think it will be anywhere near as bad as what people think

nickolai 04-30-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bounce442 (Post 1125886)
To all those stuck with tickets, who are frustrated, I understand. Keep your expectations low... but go.

I have no regrets about my show this tour without Richie (Dallas)... and Richie is 50% of BJ to me. If Richie had been there, it'd been my favorite show to date. It most likely will be the best Jon Bon Jovi show you've ever seen.

I love your enthusiasm, but it literally wont. Unless Jon pulls a few surprises out the bag, like Little Bit Of Soul ort Without Love, or something random like that it is gonna suck big time. I plan to get there at 7:55pm (assuming 8pm start time) and probably leave before the encore to beat the traffic