Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

danfan 05-01-2013 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayster (Post 1126018)
Just read he's now pulled out of the entire tour.

Where did you read that????

The Rock 05-01-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1125772)
Aloha !

If Richie's officially out of the band the sole reason I will hang around here for will be trolling purposes, thank you very much. :D

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

So basically nothing is going to change from the Seb before to the Seb now.

I didn't think that you were such a huge Richie fan that now its all over. Don't get me wrong, I know you hate Jon and everything Bon Jovi but I never got the impression that once Richie was out of the band, its all over for you. Not the shit CD's, the crappy setlists or pissy Jon.

The Rock 05-01-2013 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1126028)
Where did you read that????

I think his talking about the statement regarding South Africa and Europe.

danfan 05-01-2013 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1126030)
I think his talking about the statement regarding South Africa and Europe.

That's not the "entire tour".

SadieLady 05-01-2013 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1125866)
Exactly - it's not nice to gloat (and I don't even feel like gloating) - but all of us - Americans and Europeans are missing out on Richie. I have seen several shows with Phil X and enjoyed the shows immensely. So if my NMS shows are Richieless they will still be some damn fine shows during the summer here in Jersey.

My apologies to you and Beaky if my previous comment came off as gloating. I was trying to convey that I knew exactly what Europeans are going through right now: being crushed at the news, feeling anger, wanting not to go to the concert, wanting sympathy, etc. I do sympathize because I've been in your shoes. I don't think you (or I) are getting what you (or us) deserve. We can be united in that opinion.

I decided to go to the show mostly because I would be out way too much money; I did enjoy it but still think I missed some of the magic with the absence of Richie. Given the history of Jovi shows in Europe which obviously are better than American shows, you have a right to feel a real loss.

DestinationJovi 05-01-2013 04:28 AM

Anyone else think part of Jon's motivation to continue pushing through with this tour is in hopes of grabbing a Rock & Roll Hall of Fame nomination on their 30th anniversary?

The Rock 05-01-2013 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1126031)
That's not the "entire tour".

To him it might be the entire tour, seeing that he is from Europe and those shows affect him. I shouldn't even be answering for the guy, for all I know, he might have heard something different.

The Rock 05-01-2013 04:37 AM

In a previous post, I said that the shows in Australia and Japen might be in doubt. I don't think so anymore. Runaway Tours just put up a picture of a Koala bear. I take that as a sign that the next fanclub trip is in Australia.

jessycardy 05-01-2013 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1126038)
In a previous post, I said that the shows in Australia and Japen might be in doubt. I don't think so anymore. Runaway Tours just put up a picture of a Koala bear. I take that as a sign that the next fanclub trip is in Australia.

I haven't posted here in ages and stuff, yada, yada. I received an email from BonJovi.com a few minutes ago saying they'll announce new Australian tour dates soon. Australian fans will probably have to buy tickets while in the dark.

TwinFan 05-01-2013 04:44 AM

Bring on the mass of people who will claim over and over again that they will sell their tickets, and still end up going to the store.

But yeah, this really blows. I was skeptical to the "Richie's out of the band" scenario, but now it seems much more feasible.

I feel glad that the likes of Kathleen, Terri, and Erik went to Europe LAST tour. :D