Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

Rdkopper 05-29-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1177258)
Perhaps, a hidden track different in each country.

Maybe something like this:

*Hidden Track European (or) International version: Cadillac Man.

*Hidden Track USA version: In America.

*Hidden Track Japanese version: Rosie.

That would be perfect.

Normally I'd say "NO WAY"! but the way our predictions are becoming a reality, I wouldn't rule it out. And yes, that would be beyond PERFECT!

Lucas_Roli 05-29-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1177258)
Perhaps, a hidden track different in each country.

Maybe something like this:

*Hidden Track European (or) International version: Cadillac Man.

*Hidden Track USA version: In America.

*Hidden Track Japanese version: Rosie.

That would be perfect.

That would be great,If i wouldn't get them on the album I buy,I would get them from a torrent :))).

bonjovi90 05-29-2014 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177245)
At 52:00 Even
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_DXH6oyp44

There is an "A" and again later on during the Giants Stadium show they do it again and there is also an "A"...

Some other notes:
- Does it freak anyone else out when the girl holds her nose in the beginning while singing Bad Medicine?
- Does anyone believe Jon had a blender on stage and was mixing drinks for everyone during the Hawaii show?
- What song are they playing on guitar at 1:13:06

Pal, sometimes I get the feeling that you spend way too much time on this. Honestely, I'm a big fan as well, but I don't give a rat's ass about tiny little details like these :D

Rdkopper 05-29-2014 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1177262)
Pal, sometimes I get the feeling that you spend way too much time on this. Honestely, I'm a big fan as well, but I don't give a rat's ass about tiny little details like these :D

LOL.... I'm half joking but you're not the first person to tell me that I spend too much time here. :eek:

These are just exciting times, more so then it's been for the past 15 years. All these rare tracks that I've spent years beyond years tying to clean-up and or collect with the best possible sound are finally being released. It's 1988 all over again. Well sort of....

SuperBrad 05-30-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177265)
LOL.... I'm half joking but you're not the first person to tell me that I spend too much time here. :eek:

These are just exciting times, more so then it's been for the past 15 years. All these rare tracks that I've spent years beyond years tying to clean-up and or collect with the best possible sound are finally being released. It's 1988 all over again. Well sort of....

I like your posts ! Keep em coming .... This is the most exciting thing thats happened in a long time ..... Im praying to almighty jesus for cadillac man secret track !!!!

Lucas_Roli 05-30-2014 02:28 PM

What do you guys think.Does Jon have any ideea that the demos the demos he's about to release have been on youtube for a few years?

It's my faith 05-30-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177288)
What do you guys think.Does Jon have any ideea that the demos the demos he's about to release have been on youtube for a few years?

Is there a change that the Universal (or whoever publishes them) doesn't know what's happening? Of Course they (and he) know it!

BonJovi100 05-30-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Jon, Obie ecc know this It was main reason why them didn't put it them on Box-set.
I talked litlle with Obie in Gdans last year and I said that we are waiting for demos from New Jersey like Cadillac Man and others. He said that all of them are on ytoube. I said that they are in bad quality. He agree with me.
So they know about this demos ecc.

BonJovi100 05-30-2014 03:44 PM

Quote:

Jon, Obie ecc know this. It was main reason why them didn't put it them on Box-set.
I talked litlle with Obie in Gdansk last year and I said that we are waiting for demos from New Jersey like Cadillac Man and others. He said that all of them are on ytoube. I said that they are in bad quality. He agree with me.

Rdkopper 05-30-2014 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonJovi100 (Post 1177290)
Jon, Obie ecc know this It was main reason why them didn't put it them on Box-set.
I talked litlle with Obie in Gdans last year and I said that we are waiting for demos from New Jersey like Cadillac Man and others. He said that all of them are on ytoube. I said that they are in bad quality. He agree with me.

Absolutely agree! And as someone stated, it's like they specifically targeted these songs because they were already out there.

I'm just puzzled as to why a new song wasn't thrown in. Are they saving them for future projects? Are there none left? My biggest fear is that Jon doesn't want anymore songs released from this period but being that all those other songs were already released, he said okay.