Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70391)

Thinny 11-06-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1247000)
I'm not hug up on it... you're the one who brought it up, I just responded.

And how can you say you have no time when you're on here 24/7?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'm on here no more or less than the rest of you losers! ;)

Thinny 11-06-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1247001)
Calm down Mr Sensitive and Mr New Jersey!

JBJ: "Whe we completed The Circle as a tour and an album, in August 2011
I told the guys we wouldn't work the rest of the year but I lied. By September I started to write again, I started the writing process in 2011 in September, by June in '12 It was completed. The whole record written, recorded and finished. So it's really a snapshot of that period in time and when you have a snapshot in a period of time, it's also been important to release it timely manner or the subject matter gets old, and so history gives you an opportunity to talk about it and if you want to be relevant to that moment we needed to be back to work. We write in batches of dozens, you know 12, 36 and we usually write 36, 48. And I called Tico in the first dozen, maybe October November
I said, No?. You tell me No?, Why?! Holy Shit! And I don't have another drummer. I said: You're right, I said we're not going to work so you're right! I lied, yeah; I lied. And I got another drummer."

Thank you! :D

So this is about WAN right? No mention of a solo record or anything...

YOVANAfromPeru 11-06-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1247003)
Thank you! :D

So this is about WAN right? No mention of a solo record or anything...

I'm talking all about WAN, loser!

Thinny 11-06-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1247004)
I'm talking all about WAN, loser!

Awesomes! :mrgreen:

Rdkopper 11-06-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1247002)
I'm on here no more or less than the rest of you losers! ;)

Stop being pissy because Dave's interview is proving all you're theory's wrong...

Thinny 11-06-2018 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1247007)
Stop being pissy because Dave's interview is proving all you're theory's wrong...

It was a joke, hence the wink ;)

I'm not even remotely pissy, I'm actually in a great mood! :mrgreen:

Dave's interview is not proving anything wrong. I never denied his addictions, I always that there was more to the story. Nothing has disproved that yet....

If anyone's pissy it's you because you were wrong about WAN...

Rdkopper 11-06-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1247008)
It was a joke, hence the wink ;)

I'm not even remotely pissy, I'm actually in a great mood! :mrgreen:

Dave's interview is not proving anything wrong. I never denied his addictions, I always that there was more to the story. Nothing has disproved that yet....

If anyone's pissy it's you because you were wrong about WAN...

How am I wrong about WAN

Thinny 11-06-2018 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1247009)
How am I wrong about WAN

Do you even read anyone's posts but your own? :p

The interview above clearly states that it was the beginning of the process for WAN when Jon asked Tico to come back to work and he said "no". Not some solo album or something like you suggested...

Rdkopper 11-06-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1247010)
Do you even read anyone's posts but your own? :p

The interview above clearly states that it was the beginning of the process for WAN when Jon asked Tico to come back to work and he said "no". Not some solo album or something like you suggested...

It's a long way off, but Jon Bon Jovi is already hatching plans for August, after he and his band wrap up touring in support of their 2009 album, "The Circle," and a "Greatest Hits"

"I'm going to sit on a beach for August, which is usually what I do, and come September figure out what's next," Bon Jovi tells Billboard.com. Some possibilities? "A smaller-sounding solo record and/or focus more on the philanthropy and sports ownerships," he says. "I don't see any acting in the immediate future. It'll be out of the political cycles, and there's nothing else I wish I could do. I'm not a coulda, shoulda, woulda kind of guy. If I wanted to do it, I tried it, so it's not like I have any hidden desire to become a chef or anything."

Like I said, one might have morphed into the other but there were songs like "The Fighter" and the two Stand Up Guy tracks that fit the above description perfectly.... That was the first batch of songs Tico was asked to play on.

Thinny 11-06-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1247011)
It's a long way off, but Jon Bon Jovi is already hatching plans for August, after he and his band wrap up touring in support of their 2009 album, "The Circle," and a "Greatest Hits" set that comes out Nov. 9.

"I'm going to sit on a beach for August, which is usually what I do, and come September figure out what's next," Bon Jovi tells Billboard.com. Some possibilities? "A smaller-sounding solo record and/or focus more on the philanthropy and sports ownerships," he says. "I don't see any acting in the immediate future. It'll be out of the political cycles, and there's nothing else I wish I could do. I'm not a coulda, shoulda, woulda kind of guy. If I wanted to do it, I tried it, so it's not like I have any hidden desire to become a chef or anything."

But this has nothing to do with calling Tico in. The above interview posted by Yovana is clearly talking about a band record (states he called Tico Oct/Nov 2011). In fact it was about a year before he called Tico that your quote comes from as it's before the release of GH...(Nov 2010)