Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

CKatz 05-03-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1126822)
Matt really needs to just stop tweeting.

I had to laugh when Matt tweeted "I love OUR fans". Matt thinks he has fans...:rolleyes:
:D

Sambo-Chris 05-03-2013 06:07 PM

Well if You ever were at a Fanclub queue You can see that he has fans . A lot of people there want photos with him and even autographs . Same with obie .

Supersonic 05-03-2013 06:10 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1126825)
I had to laugh when Matt tweeted "I love OUR fans". Matt thinks he has fans...:rolleyes:
:D

Judging from the way the man talks about the band you'd think he considers himself the 5th member. Like Sambo says, people actually get their picture taken with him and it's obviously boosted his ego a lot.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

aljo 05-03-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1126816)
Maybe Ava asked him to stay home with her for whatever reason. I think if Richie had to choose between Ava and the band, he would always choose Ava.

I said something very similar back on page 251 :), see below

"Wasn't Richie in Hawaii right before the tour started again with Ava? What if Ava told Richie that she wanted him to be with her; she missed him etc etc and Richie seeing what happened to Jon's daughter maybe felt screw it all, I'm staying with my daughter, she's at an impressionable age and needs me. Just another theory, not saying it's right but if he's not sick, not fighting with Jon and it's not about money then maybe it's about being there for his daughter."

and now that Matt is saying Richie will be back in summer, Ava will be out of school...........who the hell knows, I'd rather it be this than he is in rehab again. (and I honestly don't think he's in rehab)

JoviJovi 05-03-2013 06:33 PM

Ava seems fine. I think soemthing would have to be wrong with her to warrant coming off the tour. Even if Heather couldn't take care of her, and she seems fine too, there would be other alternatives.

Captain_jovi 05-03-2013 06:41 PM

We're saying these things like none of it was considered. PR wise it's been a shit show roller coaster but I have enough faith that if it wasn't to spend time with his daughter. Realizing he has to look after his daughter doesn't just "happen" the day of a show.

CKatz 05-03-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1126834)
Ava seems fine. I think soemthing would have to be wrong with her to warrant coming off the tour. Even if Heather couldn't take care of her, and she seems fine too, there would be other alternatives.

Maybe the reason why Ava is fine is because Richie agreed to stay.
Don't Richie and Heather have 50/50 custody? Why is Ava almost always with Richie?

ezearis 05-03-2013 06:54 PM

Ava's so freaking hot, I'd baBOYFRIEND the shit out of her.

PatriciaSambora 05-03-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aljo (Post 1126833)

"Wasn't Richie in Hawaii right before the tour started again with Ava? What if Ava told Richie that she wanted him to be with her; she missed him etc etc and Richie seeing what happened to Jon's daughter maybe felt screw it all, I'm staying with my daughter, she's at an impressionable age and needs me. Just another theory, not saying it's right but if he's not sick, not fighting with Jon and it's not about money then maybe it's about being there for his daughter."

and now that Matt is saying Richie will be back in summer, Ava will be out of school...........who the hell knows, I'd rather it be this than he is in rehab again. (and I honestly don't think he's in rehab)

I wouldn't see it professional.. Just because his daughter wants to be with her dad,she's a kid, but he's an adult and it's his job,he can't leave the tour and his fans and band...

Kryten2340 05-03-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1126840)
I wouldn't see it professional.. Just because his daughter wants to be with her dad,she's a kid, but he's an adult and it's his job,he can't leave the tour and his fans and band...

Yes he can. She's his daughter and will come before anything else including the band and fans.