Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Captain_jovi 05-03-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1126837)
Maybe the reason why Ava is fine is because Richie agreed to stay.
Don't Richie and Heather have 50/50 custody? Why is Ava almost always with Richie?

I don't think we know half as much as we think about where the girl lives. The topic took a weird turn.

Supersonic 05-03-2013 07:14 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1126842)
I don't think we know half as much as we think about where the girl lives. The topic took a weird turn.

Besides, I don't think we should know. I'm all for taking the piss out of Richie's situation but feel any speculation related to the kid is kind of off limits. I really, really don't understand why one would be following her just so she might post something about Richie. If she tweets a photo it's meant for her real friends, not meant for the Backstagers constantly harassing her about her dad.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

PatriciaSambora 05-03-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1126841)
Yes he can. She's his daughter and will come before anything else including the band and fans.

Of course! But you can see his daughter is looking good.. I mean if it's just a fancy of his daughter.. Sorry for my english;)

Captain_jovi 05-03-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1126843)
Aloha !

Besides, I don't think we should know. I'm all for taking the piss out of Richie's situation but feel any speculation related to the kid is kind of off limits. I really, really don't understand why one would be following her just so she might post something about Richie. If she tweets a photo it's meant for her real friends, not meant for the Backstagers constantly harassing her about her dad.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Yeah assuming we know anything about Ava's well being and using it to discuss Richie's situation gives me the creeps. We're actually taking 10 second videos and 140 character tweets and we "know" she's at Richie's more than Heather's place?

Beaky 05-03-2013 07:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It got weird... didn't it...

LeaJovi 05-03-2013 07:35 PM

Yeah, we better kill it with fire. It's grown pretty weird this thread.

Beaky 05-03-2013 07:44 PM

Just to get us back on track, I posted this over in another thread but it's more related to this stuff...

The 'support with love' comment is another stinking stack of mile-high sh*t. When you think that within 48 hours of it, he's writing 'he's not dying! lol!' Thanks for that, for all we know, he was.

IF Richie was sick, if he was in rehab or having a wobble, would Matt really make the 'dying' crack? Addiction kills, plain and simple... Matt's family, as much as anyone's, knows how drugs and booze can suddenly do its horrible work... so to joke like that, if Richie was dealing with demons, makes him the most inconsiderate pr*ck that has walked the earth.

Neurotica80 05-03-2013 08:21 PM

Matts twitter is a joke, first he uses the lame tour crew shit now he says its just like supporting a sports team who rotate their big players. He really is dumb as f***! He's a complete leach on the band, the sinner Jon realises it the better.

Living_on_my_Hair 05-03-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 1126854)
the sinner Jon realises it the better.

Lol typo is appropriate..?

liljovi93 05-03-2013 09:02 PM

What the hell is Keek? And how do I see this video of Richie?