Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

idbl_fanatic 05-03-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1126866)
What the hell is Keek? And how do I see this video of Richie?

www.keek.com

Sambo-Chris 05-03-2013 09:04 PM

Keek is a program for filming short videos and publishing them on the Net. Something like instagram for Videos.

liljovi93 05-03-2013 09:11 PM

Cheers guys.

Just seen the video and it's just so confusing as to what has happened. I change my thoughts on this everyday but I think walkerboy may be right.

Lisa71 05-03-2013 09:21 PM

I genuinely doubt that it's Ava why Richie has left the tour. I don't want to discuss how much Richie loves Ava, we all know he does. His a great father but in all honesty, I don't think she would be reason enough to quit the tour. All the kids were born into families with Dad's who travel. This is all they know, they might not like it, get upset and it's emotional but at the end of the day, they are used to it. Beside Ava is now at an age where you don't want your father to hang out with you 24/7. So he stayed back and left a tour, just to drive his daughter back and forth from school? She's got her friends, she goes to school. When she was younger yes but I doubt now, Ava was crying for him to stay home and he dropped it all for her.

Beside the other guys have got kids younger than Ava. Jon, David and Tico have got kids who are at the ages where they would want their Dad's more home than Ava does. Isn't Tico's son only 10/11? Jon's two youngest are around the same ages. I just don't think Ava is the excuse. Again, not talking about how much he loves his daughter

Ava didn't stop Richie from touring his solo CD? He had just come home from a 2 year tour supporting The Circle, then he went back into the studio, worked on his solo, did a promo tour and then went on his solo tour. Where was his commitment to his daughter than?

Richie has been through so much more and he played on. Family issues have never made him miss out before but only rehab. Apart from rehab (and low ticket sales on his solo tour) he has always been committed to his job and touring.

Lisa71 05-03-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1126825)
I had to laugh when Matt tweeted "I love OUR fans". Matt thinks he has fans...:rolleyes:
:D

Unfortunately, his not wrong there. Go on a fanclub trip and the reaction to him, you would think it was Jon himself. So if his got the impression that he has fans, it's not his own doing. How many want photos of him, ask for autographs. The fans are pretty scary.

RonJovi 05-03-2013 09:45 PM

Well I heard from a very reliable source that Richie had to stay with Ava because of her drug addiction. And her dealer? None other than Miss S. Bongiovi.

That's also why Jon and Richie no longer talk.

You heard it here first.

Walkerboy 05-03-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1126873)
I genuinely doubt that it's Ava why Richie has left the tour. I don't want to discuss how much Richie loves Ava, we all know he does. His a great father but in all honesty, I don't think she would be reason enough to quit the tour. All the kids were born into families with Dad's who travel. This is all they know, they might not like it, get upset and it's emotional but at the end of the day, they are used to it. Beside Ava is now at an age where you don't want your father to hang out with you 24/7. So he stayed back and left a tour, just to drive his daughter back and forth from school? She's got her friends, she goes to school. When she was younger yes but I doubt now, Ava was crying for him to stay home and he dropped it all for her.

Beside the other guys have got kids younger than Ava. Jon, David and Tico have got kids who are at the ages where they would want their Dad's more home than Ava does. Isn't Tico's son only 10/11? Jon's two youngest are around the same ages. I just don't think Ava is the excuse. Again, not talking about how much he loves his daughter

Ava didn't stop Richie from touring his solo CD? He had just come home from a 2 year tour supporting The Circle, then he went back into the studio, worked on his solo, did a promo tour and then went on his solo tour. Where was his commitment to his daughter than?

Richie has been through so much more and he played on. Family issues have never made him miss out before but only rehab. Apart from rehab (and low ticket sales on his solo tour) he has always been committed to his job and touring.

No-one actually said that Ava is the one who asked Richie to stay home.
My thoughts were that maybe things aren't right with Ava, Heather and her new man...... Maybe Richie doesn't trust him, who knows?!
I also read that Heather is off filming 2 tv shows at the moment!
Yes, the others all have kids, but they are also in solid relationships/marriages or, in Dave's case, kids are with mum (I presume)
Richie may have seen what happened with Stephanie, who's parents seem to have rock solid marriage, then looked at his own daughter and ex-wife and decided he needs to be home more.
Sometimes you have to put things into perspective and make a life changing decision, and this could be one of those moments for Richie.
I dunno, but it seems more feasible at the moment than arguments over money or rehab/illness.
To be honest, I'd rather it was Richie being responsible for his daughter than it be rehab!!!

idbl_fanatic 05-03-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1126877)
Well I heard from a very reliable source that Richie had to stay with Ava because of her drug addiction. And her dealer? None other than Miss S. Bongiovi.

You heard it here first.

Well, there is an interesting take on things

nickolai 05-03-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1126877)

You heard it here first.

Full of shit you, kid

TheseDaysEra 05-03-2013 09:55 PM

that's not true. Bobby is the one dealing drugs. He and Richie got in a fight and when ol' Jon heard about it, Bobby told him it was Richie's fault. Jon, being the Bobby-supporter that he is, reprehend Richie who sulked and left, sobbing. Now, Bobby's still deals drugs to Richie's kid. and he was also the one who got Steph her first taste of brown.

Lol.