Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

nikos greece 05-03-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1126914)
This has been addressed multiple times in this thread. The interview where Jon said he hadn't talked to Richie was done two DAYS after Richie left even though it wasn't printed until much later. There's no reason to believe Jon and Richie haven't been communicating during this time.

i may be wrong but im following this thread from the begining, i ve read every post...my point is that richie didnt even talk to jon about that, just gave the news to some guy, maybe the manager or anyone in the organization...and if i m not wrong again jon stated that they didnt talk, at least the first days after that...so i guess,if this is true, jon isnt fully supportive of richie in that matter...if it was a health problem for instance 1.richie would expplain to jon,2.jon would be more supportive and less enigmatic about all this

SuperBrad 05-03-2013 11:40 PM

Wow , just when u think all hope is gone !

idbl_fanatic 05-03-2013 11:41 PM

So reading that, it just says that he loves the band, not that he will be back, or is still part of it. :-/

Crushed73 05-03-2013 11:41 PM

Wouldnt this be about the time, IF Richie were in a rehab, that he would have been released?

fairtex444 05-03-2013 11:44 PM

he'll be back before the end of May ;) ..

DestinationJovi 05-03-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1126906)
Richie has just tweeted

'Thanks 4 your notes & concerns. I'm doing ****ing great. This is a private matter but please know I love the band and you fans!'

If he's doing ****ing great he should be on tour and fulfilling his obligations.

I have no more sympathy for the guy.

The Rock 05-03-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic (Post 1126919)
So reading that, it just says that he loves the band, not that he will be back, or is still part of it. :-/

And we are back to square one.

He doesn't say his in the band or coming back soon. Just saying, his great, not fighting with the band. He can say so much without saying nothing at all.

idbl_fanatic 05-03-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1126924)

He doesn't say his the band or coming back soon. Just saying, his great, not fighting with the band. He can say so much without saying nothing at all.

Just getting back on track :D

JoviJovi 05-03-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1126924)

He doesn't say his the band or coming back soon. Just saying, his great, not fighting with the band. He can say so much without saying nothing at all.

He doesn't say he's not fighting with the band.

MrNickel 05-03-2013 11:46 PM

Is "personal issues" in the same league as "woman problems" ?? :confused:

Where you're better not to ask any further into the matter.