Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Sambo-Chris 05-04-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanJovi (Post 1127028)
Glad you got your refund Yvonne. My ticket is from the fan club, I hope we can get refunds from them too.

When everyone else can get a refund so why not the fanclub? Wouldn't make sense.

Someone said that she already would have an e-mail in that stood that she can get a refund. The e-mail came on Tuesday so before they decided to give a refund in generell.

RonJovi 05-04-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovigirloz (Post 1127023)
I think that is quite rude. Matt needs to shut up.

that person should tweet back that "you need to get a job that doesn't ride on the coat tails of your brother".

I think it's probably the least stupid thing I've ever seen him tweet. Made me chuckle. It's no more rude than what that person originally tweeted.

That reply would have been quality though.

danfan 05-04-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1127025)
Aloha !

I'm seeing one because there's a holiday attached to it and flights have been paid for. Yes, I can reschedule the flights but to pay an additional 80E when getting back 80E for the ticket is rather pointless.

Would I be able to cancel all of it for free I'd reschedule the entire holiday and possibly go see another act. I don't particularly care for the "who knows when they'll be back" excuse as I've heard pretty much every song I wanted to hear, and they're not getting any better either. I've made peace with that several years ago.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Pretty much my feelings too at this point, though I would have liked to see some of the new songs live, though the ones I want to hear, they won't play anyways.

Chris_Newton 05-04-2013 12:23 PM

5 weeks today ill be in Manchester, then Sunderland, no intention of not going...Richie will have many more nights on the stage, so ill be damned if its going to stop me from having a good time.

hackster73 05-04-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1127035)
5 weeks today ill be in Manchester, then Sunderland, no intention of not going...Richie will have many more nights on the stage, so ill be damned if its going to stop me from having a good time.

Fair play to you. Is it confirmed that Phil X is playing these shows?

Chris_Newton 05-04-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1127045)
Fair play to you. Is it confirmed that Phil X is playing these shows?

yes i think someone said he is filling in till Richie is back

crashed 05-04-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1127035)

And I'm looking forward to Slane and Glasgow, and what the hell, maybe I'll just add Manchester to the mix as well.

I've no intention of getting a refund - what's the point it's all paid for and still be far, far better than anything else I could be doing.

afk 05-04-2013 02:02 PM

My husband and i are going to the Vienna show too :)

Yvonne 05-04-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanJovi (Post 1127028)
Glad you got your refund Yvonne. My ticket is from the fan club, I hope we can get refunds from them too.

I have emailed spakart the day the news broke, just waiting on the response now.

Yvonne 05-04-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1127016)
Also have a sneaky suspicion/hope that Richie may return for Hyde Park.

Well you can keep the suspicion/hope and I hope it works out... I for one am done with the whole thing and I can put my money to better use.