Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Yvonne 05-04-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanJovi (Post 1127152)
I don't want to cause my friend any trouble...I'll be happy if I can sell it but will anyone be interested in a £170 ticket??? Doubt it...

Thank you Yvonne!

You are welcome Vanesa, I shall let you know as soon as I hear anything :)

danfan 05-04-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1127154)
Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi 16 h

@melly_421 honestly RS is like my brother... Don't mess with my family

I don't tweet. Can someone please reply to him and tell him to go suck his own dick.

RonJovi 05-04-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1127154)
Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi 16 h

@melly_421 honestly RS is like my brother... Don't mess with my family

He's like your brother only in that you sponge a living off of his fame and reputation just as you do with Jon.

Chris_Newton 05-04-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne (Post 1127149)
I know exactly what you're saying, I wouldn't enjoy it half as much as a full band being there. This is why I have now chosen to go to one show be it the Isle Of Wight festival and not Hyde Park, I personally feel that IOW will be a much better show as they have a wider audience to please that are not going just to see the circus that has now become Bon Jovi. The IOW is just across the water from me so I don't have to travel too far home afterwards.

I did downgrade my ticket for Manchester from DC to GA but as soon as I found out refunds were being offered I got the refund.

5 weeks tonight I think you will regret that decision

RonJovi 05-04-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1127119)
This. This right here. This is what I don't understand for the goddamn life of me. I could not possibly give 2 buckets of monkey piss about Richie's personal life or any business issues he has with Jon. But for the 2 of them to COMPLETELY leave fans of this band, who have been so supportive of them over the years, completely in the dark for this long, is absolute and complete BULLSHIT. Defend Richie, defend Jon, defend your son going to ballet school. I really don't give a shit. Both sides are wrong in how they've handled this with the fans. Unprofessional, disrespectful and childish. No excuses on either part.

I don't agree in the slightest. If we are accepting that this is a personal problem that has nothing to do with the band then I think Jon has handled it brilliantly aside from his brother tweeting rubbish. When this happened, Jon had to consider:

1. Richie - Jon has taken abuse, nasty rumours, blame and a financial hit to respect his friends privacy.
2. Fans - he is keeping the show on the road and busting his backside in his performances from what I read. He's offering disgruntled fans a refund.
3. Employees - he's keeping the show on the road and them in work.

He hasn't gotten everything right but he's having to react to a developing and shit situation. I salute the guy, he's a leader.

Chris_Newton 05-04-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1127164)
I don't agree in the slightest. If we are accepting that this is a personal problem that has nothing to do with the band then I think Jon has handled it brilliantly aside from his brother tweeting rubbish. When this happened, Jon had to consider:

1. Richie - Jon has taken abuse, nasty rumours, blame and a financial hit to respect his friends privacy.
2. Fans - he is keeping the show on the road and busting his backside in his performances from what I read. He's offering disgruntled fans a refund.

He hasn't gotten everything right but he's having to react to a developing and shit situation. I salute the guy, he's a leader.

Correct mate.... Pisses me off on here the way they bash jon without knowing any facts at

I'd hate them to ever be on a jury

danfan 05-04-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1127164)

Bullshit. This isn't how "leaders" handle things.

He should kick out his goddamn brother off the damn tour and sue his ass if he doesn't stop tweeting about it.

Oh gee, thanks Jon for busting your ass for me. I only paid $200 per ticket to see you. Christ, he better be busting his ass!!!!

Wow, how generous to offer refunds. Do you have any idea of the shit storm that would arise if he DIDN'T offer refunds?

They're both punks. They need to man up, realize they have fans that have supported them for 30 years when all others wrote them off, and own up to what the future of Richie's is in the band. According to these tweets, they seem to know, but don't want to share it with the rest of us.

danfan 05-04-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1127165)
Correct mate.... Pisses me off on here the way they bash jon without knowing any facts at

I'd hate them to ever be on a jury

I'm bashing both of them. The whole thing has been handled piss poorly by all parties and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Look at the start of this thread. This has been going on for over a month now. Totally unacceptable.

Chris_Newton 05-04-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1127167)
I'm bashing both of them. The whole thing has been handled piss poorly by all parties and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Look at the start of this thread. This has been going on for over a month now. Totally unacceptable.

Don't go then. Simple!

danfan 05-04-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1127168)
Don't go then. Simple!

I'll do whatever the hell I want to do. Not sure we're you're from, but in my country, we have a thing called free speech and I'm speaking my mind on it. Don't like it, don't read it.