Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

RonJovi 05-05-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1127184)
Uh-oh....I must really be being a tit if the mother of all tits is calling me out as one.

Seriously?!? You post some great stuff sometimes and others you come across as the stereotypical arrogant American.

danfan 05-05-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1127186)
Seriously?!? You post some great stuff sometimes and others you come across as the stereotypical arrogant American.

Yeah, that's not an asshole of a statement.

Nothing arrogant about it. He called me a tit so I called him one. If he pulls my hair on the playground at recess, I'll pull his.

RonJovi 05-05-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1127187)
Yeah, that's not an asshole of a statement.

Nothing arrogant about it. He called me a tit so I called him one. If he pulls my hair on the playground at recess, I'll pull his.

I was more talking about the free speech comment.

You and Seb can knock the proverbial shit out of each other...I'd quite enjoy that:-)

danfan 05-05-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJovi (Post 1127193)
I was more talking about the free speech comment.

You and Seb can knock the proverbial shit out of each other...I'd quite enjoy that:-)

He's challenged me to a tickle contest. I'm gonna whip him silly.

RonJovi 05-05-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1127196)
He's challenged me to a tickle contest. I'm gonna whip him silly.

I'm just going to grab my deck chair, beer and popcorn.

Go for it!!!!

jovigirloz 05-05-2013 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1127154)
Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi 16 h

@melly_421 honestly RS is like my brother... Don't mess with my family

Who tells him that the Sopranos are no longer on tv?. Sounds like he is auditioning for a role.

jovigirloz 05-05-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1127167)
I'm bashing both of them. The whole thing has been handled piss poorly by all parties and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Look at the start of this thread. This has been going on for over a month now. Totally unacceptable.

Exactly! that is the thing that annoys me the most. It feels like they are playing with the fans and it's very childish. It's like a kid teasing I know something you don't know and I am not telling.

Jon probably gave Matt a pay rise because he is telling Jon he is dealing with the fans questions.

SadieLady 05-05-2013 02:39 AM

Yes, this whole thing could have been handled better by Jon, by BJM, by Richie.
No, Richie doesn't have to tell us what the private matter is. I wouldn't even see the point of his telling the reason...just so we could sit in judgement for another 200 pages as to whether it was a worthwhile reason for him to take off from the tour and causing a nightmare for his bandmates and the fans?
I trust Richie enough to know that it is not frivolous.

Toņo 05-05-2013 03:04 AM

I'm done with this issue. Jon, Richie and BJM can go f@ck themselves. Until they do show truly respect behavior and appreciation to the fans I won't blink an eye for these bastards.

rolo_tomachi 05-05-2013 03:56 AM

The Epic Battle you all were waiting for.....

:scramble: