Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Captain_jovi 05-07-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair (Post 1127641)
Phil's been known to Jon for quite some time. He jammed with Jon as far back as the Blaze era I believe and played on 'Levon' which was around '91 I think..

Andi

Yep. He was also in Aldo Nova's backing band for the "Blood on the Bricks" tour. Phil also did some session work for "What do ya got" a year or so before he covered for Richie live.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 05-07-2013 08:34 PM

No refunds offered for Stockholm (as somebody else already pointed out). Wasn't gonna ask for one anyway since I'm going with a friend who already changed travel plans to be able to go to the show and have a fun night out but I would have wanted one if I had committed to Hyde Park. On the other hand I wouldn't have gotten refunds for flights so good thing I hadn't booked yet.. phew!

Sambo-Chris 05-07-2013 09:20 PM

Münchenticket gives refund. Someone went to a Münchenticket store and they said that they of course give a refund and that a lot of people asked for it already and that a lot of Tickets for munich go on sale again.

Julie 05-07-2013 09:23 PM

If tix were through fanclub to be collected on the day, what are the chances of getting a refund now, anyone know?

Yvonne 05-07-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie (Post 1127674)
If tix were through fanclub to be collected on the day, what are the chances of getting a refund now, anyone know?

Email your confirmation to sparkart and tell them you'd like a refund, thats what I did.

danfan 05-07-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1127639)
I heard John Shanks recommended him to Jon.

No, that was Bobby.

Sambo-Chris 05-07-2013 09:27 PM

If you ordered Moore than One Show ist also okay to Mail them the order numbers and that you want refund coz of Richies absence .

Julie 05-07-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne (Post 1127675)
Email your confirmation to sparkart and tell them you'd like a refund, thats what I did.

Thanks. & did the refund include the fees or just ticket face value?

superkid 05-07-2013 11:55 PM

Such a shame that Richie isn't back by now. The original announcement said "this leg" so he's already been out for longer than anticipated. I just hope he isn't gone for good, though that is looking like more of a possibility, especially if he never comes back on this tour at all. I just wish this tour was over already and they all had time to get their sh*t together instead of the tour going through December at the earliest.

nrm123 05-08-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superkid (Post 1127764)
Such a shame that Richie isn't back by now. The original announcement said "this leg" so he's already been out for longer than anticipated. I just hope he isn't gone for good, though that is looking like more of a possibility, especially if he never comes back on this tour at all. I just wish this tour was over already and they all had time to get their sh*t together instead of the tour going through December at the earliest.

If he ain't back by end of Europe or dont plan it then they should stop after Australia instead of a second spell