Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Walkerboy 04-03-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1119522)
I really can't see it being a money issue. Why would he suddenly decide within 24 hours of a show that he wasn't getting paid enough? The contracts would have been signed in advance of the tour. It makes no sense.

1st April - new fiscal year. Poor ticket sales/last minute cheap seats, not enough takings... Last minute fee negotiations attempt from Jon. Makes perfect sense to me!! A lot of dates ahead and lots of salaries to pay, with aim of making profit.

Belzik 04-03-2013 10:42 PM

The last time i remember something like this happening was when jani lane was kicked out of warrant only months after getting the original lineup back together due to his drug abuse....we all know how that ended up

bounce442 04-03-2013 10:42 PM

Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi 35s
Ill say one thing the TMZ story is TOTAL SHIT. They are completely off with this one.

TheseDays23 04-03-2013 10:44 PM

Maybe he's burned out from all the touring? Maybe his heart isn't into the political stuff that Jon's into. Maybe he just wants to be a rock star and not a politician?

Who knows? I don't think money is an issue because I would think that any contracts would have been set up before the tour began. And I think these guys have enough money from touring the world for 30 plus years where money wouldn't be an issue anymore.

ticos_stick 04-03-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1119529)
1st April - new fiscal year. Poor ticket sales/last minute cheap seats, not enough takings... Last minute fee negotiations attempt from Jon. Makes perfect sense to me!! A lot of dates ahead and lots of salaries to pay, with aim of making profit.

I understand that there may be some kind of wage restructuring but I can't imagine Richie walking away from the tour because of it, unless Jon is totally screwing him over.

Bounce7800 04-03-2013 10:44 PM

But yet he won't clear up what this mess is about. They need to throw people a bone here.

Walkerboy 04-03-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bounce442 (Post 1119531)
Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi 35s
Ill say one thing the TMZ story is TOTAL SHIT. They are completely off with this one.

Bound to say something like that isn't he. IF lawyers etc involved then they won't be allowed to confirm anything....

The Rock 04-03-2013 10:48 PM

Matt tweeted again:
Btw Richie NOT leaving the band. They are NOT fighting.

bonjovi821 04-03-2013 10:48 PM

Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi 2m
Btw Richie NOT leaving the band. They are NOT fighting.

RonJovi 04-03-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1119534)
But yet he won't clear up what this mess is about. They need to throw people a bone here.

Ah no, it's a load of fun speculating. This is what the interweb is made for.

I think Richie is gone to get a sex change and will come back as Rachel Sambora. If he is gonna be screwed by Jon, he may as well get the vagina to go with the moobs he has been cultivating for a while now...