Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

efiste2 05-13-2013 12:33 AM

on one of RICHIE's facebook fan pages most of the posters are simply delighted by his tweet,
so my posting of my thoughts that he should come out and say wtf is going on rather than telling everyone he is happy and smiling, havent gone down to well :rolleyes:
theyre all just glad he is happy and healthy.

one good point they do make is that come the end of the tour it will be announced that Richie is no longer part of the band. Its a thought I had nievely missed, if that turns out to be the case, Im afraid the whole BON JOVI MACHINE will have lost that little bit soul and heart it had left and will probably loose half its fanbase overnight!!!!

If he has left we the fans need to know NOW.....

rolo_tomachi 05-13-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1128834)
on one of RICHIE's facebook fan pages most of the posters are simply delighted by his tweet,
so my posting of my thoughts that he should come out and say wtf is going on rather than telling everyone he is happy and smiling, havent gone down to well :rolleyes:
theyre all just glad he is happy and healthy.

one good point they do make is that come the end of the tour it will be announced that Richie is no longer part of the band. Its a thought I had nievely missed, if that turns out to be the case, Im afraid the whole BON JOVI MACHINE will have lost that little bit soul and heart it had left and will probably loose half its fanbase overnight!!!!

If he has left we the fans need to know NOW.....

NO.

Richie has said he loves the band and their fans. When he is ready come back.

Ignore everything else, look no hypothesis, no conspiracies. You just have to wait.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4300/waite.gif

JerseyGiant 05-13-2013 12:59 AM

The more time that passes the more this whole situation becomes a train wreck..... Hey ho I paid good God damn money to attend the Lisbon gig bring it on! :)

efiste2 05-13-2013 01:00 AM

I personally think, that even though the BONJOVI corporation/machine is exactly that, a huge money machine, the CEO wouldnt string the fans along until the end of a World Tour.
but with Jon remaining more or less silent (except the Ellen show) and Sambora obviousley smiling and happy but silent, the rumours of a split seem a lot more likely and perhaps Sambora is legally gagged.
I do find it strange that JBJ hasnt mentioned him in any show that Im aware of, or deictaed a song to him etc etc

I think the sooner they announce something rock solid the better.... even "Richie will be back as soon as he can" would do but not from MATT's tweets as they have no credit.

bjcrazycpa 05-13-2013 01:30 AM

100% believe Richie hasn't quit it's up to him to announce what he wants when he wants. I know it's hard to take but that old cliche "it is what it is" stands.

CharlieShipley 05-13-2013 03:09 AM

If he's happy and healthy, great. I do t blame him for being burnt out, and it's absolutely his prerogative if he wants to call it a day. His current tweets make me more hopeful that this Rockers In Recovery show in August will actually be a thing. I'll be in LA for that and really hope to meet him.

JoviJovi 05-13-2013 04:30 AM

Newest tweet:

Richie Sambora @TheRealSambora

Oh about the contest... So many to go thru and so much greatness I gotta come up with a plan... So many talented people....

9:16pm - 12 May 13

The Rock 05-13-2013 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1128854)
100% believe Richie hasn't quit it's up to him to announce what he wants when he wants. I know it's hard to take but that old cliche "it is what it is" stands.

I'm thinking the same thing. I don't think his quit either and personally I don't think his fine. When someone has to constantly tweet that, I'm thinking there is more to it. His state of mind is not well. I see it also as being read between the lines. Its the same when someone is having a bad day and you ask how are you doing and they reply ****ing great, they are normally not ****ing great. The over the top description of ****ing great, I'm tip top. Is this really Richie talking? You mother's out there? Personally unless he is ready to say when he is coming back. Shut Up. I don't need another reminder that he is fine and that's bullshit. He is fine staying home, twindling his thumbs, driving his daughter and meeting his car dealership, instead of playing 2 sold out shows in Africa. It would have been planned for his daughter to go because all the guys had their families with them in Africa. So being with Ava is no excuse. His all bullshit now.

CKatz 05-13-2013 08:05 AM

If Richie hasn't quit yet, I think he is close to quitting. Bon Jovi doesn't seem like a priority to him anymore. I'm not just talking about his recent tweets, but also the interviews he has done in the last year or so.
The fact that he still has not debunked the rumour of him leaving the band or at least saying when he'll be back, says a lot. Also, I can't help but think that TMZ was on to something. They may not have gotten the full story, but parts of it.
A part of me is rooting for him to leave, so he can focus on his solo work which is far more interesting to me than any new Bon Jovi music.

steel_horse75 05-13-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1128914)
A part of me is rooting for him to leave, so he can focus on his solo work which is far more interesting to me than any new Bon Jovi music.

You and about 3 others.

Sambora on his own wont interest many. He cant even fill out small venues. He needs Jovi and he knows it. People just arnet interested him as a solo artist.

Not many solo albums sell well. People want the band not the individuals.

If people think the last few Jovi albums didnt sell well how many did Richies last few sell?