Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Walkerboy 05-13-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1129010)

What's with the chin and lips????

MrIks from Finland 05-13-2013 09:45 PM

Wait! He's Phil! Dressed as Sambongo!!!!

rolo_tomachi 05-13-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrIks from Finland (Post 1129031)
Wait! He's Phil! Dressed as Sambongo!!!!

Not Phil, he's not a cowboy. He is a drill.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7660/phildrill.jpg

heart&dagger 05-13-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne (Post 1128750)
Exactly my thoughts, twice he's said he's ok.... He's losing fans/respect/whatever... All I know is I have my refunds, the last time I saw the band as a whole was Dublin 2011, I'll leave it at that.

Wow, you actually received your refunds? Dayum... I want mine.

How did you manage to receive your's and how long did it take from your request to ~ receiving the refunds? (Thanks)

btw, Totally agree with you regarding that Richie is losing fans/respect/whatever. Shame, really, but he's doing it to himself.

So much fighting going on T as well. Some R fans see his tweets one way and others see them, in the real context that they are written, but that opinion is incredibly unpopular on T. I wish more R fans would see the reality of what R is doing to himself.

His "Mother's" tweet was incredibly rude, imo.

I think he's dissing the fans who keep fawning over him, acting concerned about him, constantly saying he's in their prayers, and on and on and on.

All of that has now worn itself out. I have to run over those replies, these days.

Even if R by some small chance has a real "personal issue", he is not helping his cause with his tweets. Someone should gag him, for his own good.

heart&dagger 05-13-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1128751)
Well why the F#@K doesnt he come out and give us all some hope, that he will be back, Its a bit p#ss poor that he tweets how happy and smilin he is, but gives no apology to his fans wo paid out big money to see him on tour!!!!

And, therein lies the rub, for me.

It's also the travel expenses, the time off from work, etc. Guessing R has forgotten what's it's like to be in those shoes?

tbh, His lack of concern for "his fans" annoys the hell out of me.

Maybe, it's R who has the real dark side, perhaps some of us have had it backwards, all this time...

heart&dagger 05-13-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dianeee (Post 1128753)
I don't follow twitter, has anyone actually asked him if he's doing so great and knows how much everyone cares why he doesn't just say something about what's up and when he'll be back?

If one did that, one would lose a ton of followers. That's the most unpopular view out there.

(Which, at this point, I do not understand.)

R receives mostly love fests on T, occasionally, someone will call him out, but it's rare.

imo, he needs to be called out, instead of being coddled.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 05-13-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heart†1129049
If one did that, one would lose a ton of followers. That's the most unpopular view out there.

(Which, at this point, I do not understand.)

R receives mostly love fests on T, occasionally, someone will call him out, but it's rare.

imo, he needs to be called out, instead of being coddled.

Yeah I don't understand either...

heart&dagger 05-13-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1128414)
does anyone else feel at that stage that they are just past caring about all this bollocks? Its too exhausting now. Shit album, shit tour, being lied to after spending a shit load of money.

Raises hands ^^^^

heart&dagger 05-13-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1128315)
I've never made that connection before now. Guess my mind *isn't* in the gutter! LOL

I never did, either.

jovigirloz 05-13-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heart†1129055
Raises hands ^^^^

raises hands too. Even with all the ticket frenzy going on in Australia atm, I really don't care. Will try for last minute tickets if Richie is playing here and Jons voice improves, otherwise not bothering.