Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

rokenrola 11-05-2018 08:55 PM

This tour will be better in attendance than BWC tour and they will doing fine,only Holland and Belgium are and they need to replace those countries with others-Italy or Portugal or Greece or Serbia.

PanosBonJovi 11-05-2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1246924)
This tour will be better in attendance than BWC tour and they will doing fine,only Holland and Belgium are and they need to replace those countries with others-Italy or Portugal or Greece or Serbia.

Indeed, Holland & Belgium are close to each other and there's always Germany and Scandinavia nearby.

rokenrola 11-05-2018 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1246926)
Indeed, Holland & Belgium are close to each other and there's always Germany and Scandinavia nearby.

Beside that they are never been so popular there like in other countries and places they never been before,also in France they are not so popular.
They need to visit Hungary, Serbia or Croatia on Balkan or go to Greece and Turkey.

WhamATC 11-05-2018 09:24 PM

It would actually be very good if the one here in Stockholm doesn't get sold out, atleast a few seats left.

phoenixy 11-05-2018 10:36 PM

I couldn't decide between Bucharest and Vienna.
I wanted to go Bucharest, because it's the last show and it's cheaper.
But after seeing Vienna almost sold out, I quickly bought a Golden Circle 2 ticket. No idea why, haha :D.

YOVANAfromPeru 11-06-2018 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenixy (Post 1246942)
But after seeing Vienna almost sold out, I quickly bought a Golden Circle 2 ticket. No idea why, haha :D.

lol, Do I know you? You are S...?
Somehow I think I know a lot of Bon Jovi fans but I'm not sure

fairtex444 11-06-2018 06:08 AM

So...what do you think? Are we getting a second night at Wembley or nah?

Supersonic 11-06-2018 07:07 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1246926)

Scandinavia is close? It takes at least 1 day to get to Scandinavia by car. How is that in any way close? The same with Germany, it's not as if you just hop in your car and get to Germany for most people in Holland or Belgium. Besides, not many are open to the idea of travelling to another country to go see a show. Of the 40.000 tickets the band would sell maybe 1.000 would be willing to travel to another place which in the end has little impact on how many tickets get sold.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1246928)
Beside that they are never been so popular there like in other countries and places they never been before,also in France they are not so popular.
They need to visit Hungary, Serbia or Croatia on Balkan or go to Greece and Turkey.

Never been so popular? Erm, The Netherlands and Belgium used to be one of Bon Jovi's biggest markets. The last time Bon Jovi played Belgium they sold close to as many tickets as in Croatia, and that's with Belgium being saturated.

Compared to before most of Western Europe has just lost a lot of interest in Bon Jovi due to saturation and poor output in general. I'm sure sales will pick up eventually but to say the market wasn't big in a country where they used to be able to sell 40.000 tickets without a hitch sounds rather uninformed.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Bounce7800 11-06-2018 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairtex444 (Post 1246957)
So...what do you think? Are we getting a second night at Wembley or nah?

The next 2 days have concerts already and there's plenty of other shows booked in there so I'd say no to Wembley specifically.

Jonty 11-06-2018 09:40 AM

So got the MCD code for Dublin last night, ended up deciding Gold Circle. Same price as seats halfway to three quarters way back which is all they kept offering, didn't want completely side on to teh stage due to the sound issues last time so out in front! But what a chore. Same as last time with Wembley. Saved card, address etc all in ticketmaster but refused to let it come up, kept asking for all the card details, put them in, can't use them as already stored. Ticketmaster really is a joke site which also needs sorted out just as much as the touts sites. Anyway, two shows to look forward to next year!

Now starts the set list speculation. Its been a while so I am happy to take anything, it will be mostly hits, doubt many rarities but there are so many they could play which would not kill Jon's voice but may kill the crowd. But if I had one request, do not play YGLABN anywhere in the first 3 songs! Maybe in the middle of the show or encore! Do something different!