Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

choclady 05-15-2013 08:27 PM

maybe we should all go watch this guy instead:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

:popcorn:

ezearis 05-15-2013 08:37 PM

I don't follow any famous people on Twitter as I honestly don't give a **** of lifes of people I don't know, but I don't see what's weird on following Ava. She's a public figure, and she could do her Twitter private if she wants to. The use of Kik and several social networks show up that she loves the attention, so it's not like he wants to die.

jessycardy 05-15-2013 08:41 PM

We do all realize we're not merely talking about the tour here anymore, right? Whatever the reason, matters, what have you, it's pretty clear from Jon's words it's the band itself we're talking about now.

CKatz 05-15-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1129600)
We do all realize we're not merely talking about the tour here anymore, right? Whatever the reason, matters, what have you, it's pretty clear from Jon's words it's the band itself we're talking about now.

Yep... Sad.

efiste2 05-15-2013 08:49 PM

When I click on the link

I just get a blank grey screen with some options at the top, No interview plays whatsoever :confused:

JoviJovi 05-15-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1129603)
When I click on the link

I just get a blank grey screen with some options at the top, No interview plays whatsoever :confused:

This is a mobile link. If you are not on a mobile device, take out the "m." at the beginning and it should work.

WillRunForChocolate 05-15-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1129600)

I must have the work ethic of Richie Sambora because I just listened to the interview at the office. Wow. I agree it's more serious than this leg of the tour or even this tour. I'm worried Richie may not return. That would be devastating.

efiste2 05-15-2013 09:36 PM

Thanks JOVIJOVI.....

I think JON has firmly put the ball into Richies court there. Firstly JON obviousley is reading from some sort of note as he says "we did not have a row" he says row (sounding RO), that points to me he is reading perhaps some bullet points to get across.
Richie is obviousley not coming back any time soon in my view, the comment "as long as he is up for it" speaks volumes, meaning that Samboras heart wasnt in it and he just didnt want to carry on "Putting an act on" so to speak, watch this clip of WATER at about 4:02 Richie is jamming away with his facial expressions and all of a sudden drops out of character very briefly and looks up, the drops back into his act.

The pause before answering indicates that he is both annoyed and tired of the subject, and added to that he mentions "thats not being evasive".

It hurts me to admit that Richie Sambora has left the building folks. but I still feel let down by him that he hasnt come out and said anything thats set in stone, personal issues are his private issues and I repect that but if he indeed has left/given up pretending he needs to come out and say what he is doing and why, then for me personally I can move on and accept the fact.......
I do however see it coming in the future.........."JON & RICHIE Back together for the first time in 5 years get your GC/DC/GA/VIP/FREE SILLY SPECIAL EDITION CARRIER BAG VIP BAR/MEET JONS SECOND COUSIN packages NOW!!!!" ;)

bjcrazycpa 05-15-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1129626)
Thanks JOVIJOVI.....

I think JON has firmly put the ball into Richies court there. Firstly JON obviousley is reading from some sort of note as he says "we did not have a row" he says row (sounding RO), that points to me he is reading perhaps some bullet points to get across.
Richie is obviousley not coming back any time soon in my view, the comment "as long as he is up for it" speaks volumes, meaning that Samboras heart wasnt in it and he just didnt want to carry on "Putting an act on" so to speak, watch this clip of WATER at about 4:02 Richie is jamming away with his facial expressions and all of a sudden drops out of character very briefly and looks up, the drops back into his act.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Wpk4R53kk

The pause before answering indicates that he is both annoyed and tired of the subject, and added to that he mentions "thats not being evasive".

It hurts me to admit that Richie Sambora has left the building folks. but I still feel let down by him that he hasnt come out and said anything thats set in stone, personal issues are his private issues and I repect that but if he indeed has left/given up pretending he needs to come out and say what he is doing and why, then for me personally I can move on and accept the fact.......
I do however see it coming in the future.........."JON & RICHIE Back together for the first time in 5 years get your GC/DC/GA/VIP/FREE SILLY SPECIAL EDITION CARRIER BAG VIP BAR/MEET JONS SECOND COUSIN packages NOW!!!!" ;)

I haven't listened to the interview yet but I've been saying it's up to Richie. And that last part, while I shouldn't laugh, is really funny. I want my meet/greet with the 2nd cousin!!

jessycardy 05-15-2013 09:45 PM

So... with no body language to be read to interpret the secrets of Jon's dark soul, we're starting to read... the sound of the vowels now?

Sorry, just thought that was quite scary/funny in a way.