Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Beaky 05-17-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanJovi (Post 1130071)

That sounds promising... if you're Phil's accountant.

jessycardy 05-17-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Thank you. I just wish Richie said something. We're all SO frustrated, and yet the band is a thousand times more so than we are.

aljo 05-17-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

WOW! "If at all he chooses to come back." I don't remember Jon saying that in any other interview. Also, Jon seems a bit nervous to me, playing with that spoon. I think he's made it very clear by saying that sentence "if at all he chooses to come back"

danfan 05-17-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aljo (Post 1130077)
WOW! "If at all he chooses to come back." I don't remember Jon saying that in any other interview. Also, Jon seems a bit nervous to me, playing with that spoon. I think he's made it very clear by saying that sentence "if at all he chooses to come back"

Yeah Jon - It's just as good.

Man, he really is delusional.

jessycardy 05-17-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aljo (Post 1130077)

The words may be slightly different, but he did say yesterday "he certainly hopes" for him to come back to the band in the future "if he's up for it". So yeah, the "if at all" sounds a little bit harsh, but it's really not that different in meaning.

steel_horse75 05-17-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

JBJ is getting pissed with these Sambora questions and he has every right to be.
Sambora needs to speak. He is being out of order to the fans, band and everyone associated with the band.

Until he speaks he dont have my support or understanding. (not that he cares or it means that much!)

Solid Sambora 05-17-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1130068)
Since Phil X came in, they're only playing 3-4 new songs a night. You can call this anything you want, but it's definitely not a tour to promote the new stuff.

Are people making too big a deal about the lack of WAN songs? Even before Richie left it was 4-5 maximum. And if you look back through setlists from The Circle right back to Bounce there are plenty of nights where again 4-5 is the standard- some with only 3. It's been a long time since Bon Jovi 'played the album' regularly every night.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that people WANT to hear more new stuff, I just don't understand why it's such a surprise.

steel_horse75 05-17-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1130079)

Question. Have you been to any shows this tour? I honestly cant remember so not digging.
I just wondered if you were judging by camera phone videos or you have seen the show(s) live?

Beaky 05-17-2013 01:33 PM

I also think that JBJs responses now are pretty direct, he's almost calling Richie out. I don't think this is something he'd be doing if Richie was dealing with an illness or something major to do with his family.

crashed 05-17-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1130079)

Uh - what's he supposed to say, the shows suck cause Richie's not there? that's really gonna sell tickets for the show.

Jon's language is becoming very direct about Richie now.