Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

rolo_tomachi 05-17-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1130130)
I gotta say, that struck me.

I believe in him too, but things lately got so bad, I just don't know anymore. I'm sure Jon used to believe in him as well, and maybe he still does, but he didn't sound so positive in the last few days.

Oh well, what can we do but hope for the best, really. I can't say I'm sure he'll return, though. I'm just not there at the moment. I most certainly hope so, but I don't know. And wow, now I'm starting to sound like Jon...

Jon is very clever. Think for a moment if he had said "Richie will be with us soon, but not in Vienna or Munich". Would be a smack to fans of Vienna and Munich.

KTF

danfan 05-17-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic (Post 1130133)

Already posted.

jessycardy 05-17-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1130134)
Jon is very clever. Think for a moment if he had said "Richie will be with us soon, but not in Vienna or Munich". Would be a smack to fans of Vienna and Munich.

KTF

True that, but he could have worded it a million other ways if he really knew Richie was gonna be back soon. He obviously doesn't. He even dropped the "if at all" bomb. I don't wanna be pessimistic, but I don't wanna hide my head under the sand either...

rolo_tomachi 05-17-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1130132)
I used to. They way things are going, I'm just not so sure I do anymore.

The longer this goes on, the more it seems he just doesn't give a shit about us fans.

Why in the fight of egos and power always has to win Jon?

Is it so difficult to understand, that Richie also can sing a song Aftermath for several nights?

Why can not promote his solo album a bit? Jon can play with King of Suburbian, but Richie can not with her ​​new album Aftermath?

jessycardy 05-17-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1130140)
Why in the fight of egos and power always has to win Jon?

Is it so difficult to understand, that Richie also can sing a song Aftermath for several nights?

Why can not promote his solo album a bit? Jon can play with King of Suburbian, but Richie can not with her ​​new album Aftermath?

We don't know that it's about the damn solo songs.

rolo_tomachi 05-17-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1130141)
We don't know that it's about the damn solo songs.

Jon said that Richie could play songs from Aftermath, and he would play his songs Not Running and Old Habits. These songs are included as a bonus track on What About Now.

What's going on? :mad:

Beaky 05-17-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1130142)
Jon said that Richie could play songs from Aftermath, and he would play his songs Not Running and Old Habits. These songs are included as a bonus track on What About Now.

Quick Rolo... do us a picture!

Solid Sambora 05-17-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1130143)

Please don't.

jessycardy 05-17-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1130142)

Yes, but it's not like Jon's been playing those two songs of his on tour either, has he? And, honestly... as I said, I don't think it's about solo songs being played, but if that was indeed the case, it would make Richie the biggest asshole on the planet for dropping everything mid-tour because of that. Since I believe in Richie, I don't think that's the case.

rolo_tomachi 05-17-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaky (Post 1130143)

I could do it in five minutes, but I will not. People are tired of my images, and I also. I'm in sleep mode. You will have to deal with my poor English.