Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

rolo_tomachi 05-18-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1130427)
I'm not exactly thrilled at how he's SEEMINGLY handling things either, but I want him back like my very life depended on it.

I feel the same as you. So make transform my frustration in pictures. But I will not do more. :evilbat:

jessycardy 05-18-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1130434)
I feel the same as you. So dicidi transform my frustration in pictures. But I will not do more. :evilbat:

I have nothing against your pictures and I find most of them funny or at least a nice break from all the rest. For what it's worth. ;)

DevilsSon 05-18-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1130425)
Huh? It will be a big love fest!

He is desperately wanted back. The only people that say they don't are the ones pissed at him for how he's handling this, not because they truly want a Bon Jovi show without Sambora.

Bullshit. I truly want to see ONE show without Richie. Then he can do whatever, I'll never see them again. But if he's not coming back, I will do one of the shows in June.

rolo_tomachi 05-18-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1130435)
I have nothing against your pictures and I find most of them funny or at least a nice break from all the rest. For what it's worth. ;)

T H A N K S .

DevilsSon 05-18-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1130428)
Sorry, does not happen again. :(

I think your pics are great man :) Based on your general posts, I didn't think you had that kind of humour in you, but I enjoyed them.

DestinationJovi 05-18-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 1130439)
Bullshit. I truly want to see ONE show without Richie. Then he can do whatever, I'll never see them again. But if he's not coming back, I will do one of the shows in June.

Enjoy it.

I've seen one show without Richie. You will see why I only saw one after you see yours.

rolo_tomachi 05-18-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 1130442)
I think your pics are great man :) Based on your general posts, I didn't think you had that kind of humour in you, but I enjoyed them.

They're just parodies, is harmless, and I'm not the first nor the only thing I do that.

Only fun.

DestinationJovi 05-18-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1130435)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 1130442)

I don't have anything against them, per se. It's just that he's been posting so many lately and I am on an iPad. The pics take up a lot of space and make it difficult to read actual posts relating to the topic. I noticed a few pages back that I'm not alone in this.

Another thread for just his pics perhaps?

Mysterytrain 05-18-2013 07:30 PM

Re: Matt's instantly-deleted Tweets: This is just a guess, but I remember reading some articles about Richie's disappearance not long ago, and it appeared at least some in the media figured out who Matt was and that he could be a good source, and the articles quoted his Twitter account. Maybe he just didn't want to stir up the rumor mill in the press again, so he deleted the Tweets.

JoviJovi 05-18-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrm123 (Post 1130410)
The question now is why were they deleted. If they Said it was true fair enough.

Because even the slightest chance of him coming back will improve ticket sales. If he shoots the rumor down, those chances looks even less possible.