Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Supersonic 05-18-2013 08:12 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1130450)
Because even the slightest chance of him coming back will improve ticket sales. If he shoots the rumor down, those chances looks even less possible.

I think it's more of a matter of him not wanting to big it up, if he doesn't show up he's letting fans down again and we all know Matt hates letting fans down. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1130446)
Another thread for just his pics perhaps?

No way, suck it up you iDestinationJovi. :p

Seriously though the pictures are the reason I still visit this thread. Rolo's contributions have been among some of the best this board has seen the last couple of months and putting them in a different thread defeats the purpose considering how he's responding to things said in here.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Dicanio 05-18-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1130428)
Sorry, does not happen again. :(

Take no notice Rolo!! Your pictures are both hilarious and close to the truth!! Lol

MrNickel 05-18-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1130451)
Seriously though the pictures are the reason I still visit this thread. Rolo's contributions have been among some of the best this board has seen the last couple of months and putting them in a different thread defeats the purpose considering how he's responding to things said in here.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

This. Keep the pics coming.

nrm123 05-18-2013 09:37 PM

what would be great is no announcement from the band, Water intro starts playing Richie and Jon walk on stage fireworks...BAM!

jessycardy 05-18-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrm123 (Post 1130489)
what would be great is no announcement from the band, Water intro starts playing Richie and Jon walk on stage fireworks...BAM!

That would cause a handful of heart attacks, no doubt! :)

DestinationJovi 05-18-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1130451)
No way, suck it up you iDestinationJovi. :p

LOL Touché ;)

Sami 05-18-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Quite a vision!

Jonty 05-19-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1130429)
This. Ticket sales are poor here in the UK or why else would they put this lucky dip offer on.
Not only that the festivals are coming up and IoW is part televised I think. When you brings Jon's voice issues into this he is badly wanted back. Richie could do a song or two to give Jon a break.

If it is an argument I'm expecting Jon to be the better man for the sake of the brand. He is a businessman after all.

lucky dip tickets???

Jonty 05-19-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Or Blood on Blood where Richie is doing the intro on his own. That wont happen as the limelight would be stolen from Jon's entrance though!

Jonty 05-19-2013 02:16 AM

watching Richie play Munich last year on solo, he seemed really into it!! some really good songs and solos, certainly would liven up the current set lists!!