Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Kryten2340 05-19-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1130567)
lucky dip tickets???

Quote:

BON JOVI 'BECAUSE WE CAN' TOUR

LUCKY DIP TICKET OFFER

It's less than one month until Bon Jovi touches down in the UK for the Because We Can Tour!

The band's return to the road in 2013 will cap an incredible run which has secured Bon Jovi's status as the essential live rock band - having performed more than 2,700 concerts in over 50 countries for more than 35 million fans and earning the #1 grossing worldwide tour twice in just three years. 'Because We Can - The Tour' will also debut brand new songs from new album What About Now, due out in Spring 2013, loading even more ammunition into the band's huge arsenal of hits including 'Livin' on a Prayer', 'You Give Love a Bad Name', 'Who Says You Can't Go Home', 'It's My Life' and many more.

Fancy a pair of free tickets? Join up to the Bon Jovi Army, recruit a group of 10 fans and pledge your allegiance for the chance to win a pair of free tickets.

At the special price of £45, with the Lucky Dip ticket you could end up with a £45 seat, a £85 seat, a standing ticket or a Gold Circle ticket. A very select few even have a chance of getting a Diamond Circle ticket!
I still have a feeling he will be back come June. After all he has said how important it is to play in Hyde Park. Hopefully we will find out more during the 10 day break.

Simon 05-19-2013 06:10 PM

I posted this in the Munich thread, but this is very it belongs...

I did talk to Obie yesterday inside the stadium. I asked him about Richie, he said he talks to him regularly and that he will definitely be back, just right now he has sone family stuff to take care about. I said, to me it looks like Richie is enjoying being a dad right now, and Obie said that yeah, Richie is spending a lot of time with his daughter, hinting in that direction.
I said that we are confused since we didn't get a definite statement from anyone, and Obie said Richie wanted to keep this issue as low as possible (paraphrasing, since I don't remember the exact words).

That's what he said. Don't know if he made it up or not, but he sounded definite about his return. My friend asked if there's a chance to see Richie in Cologne and Obie said yeah.

Bounce7800 05-19-2013 06:22 PM

This response from Phil on Twitter would seem to indicate that he expects to be playing the upcoming UK shows:

http://i.imgur.com/B9Wql3h.png

Which would put the 6th June return at a bit of doubt. It doesn't say anything in so many words but it reads like the plan is still for Phil to continue.

PatriciaSambora 05-19-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 1130701)

I did talk to Obie yesterday inside the stadium. I asked him about Richie, he said he talks to him regularly and that he will definitely be back, just right now he has sone family stuff to take care about. I said, to me it looks like Richie is enjoying being a dad right now, and Obie said that yeah, Richie is spending a lot of time with his daughter, hinting in that direction.
I said that we are confused since we didn't get a definite statement from anyone, and Obie said Richie wanted to keep this issue as low as possible (paraphrasing, since I don't remember the exact words).

That's what he said. Don't know if he made it up or not, but he sounded definite about his return. My friend asked if there's a chance to see Richie in Cologne and Obie said yeah.

Thanks for sharing! Family stuff? Uhmmm...

PatriciaSambora 05-19-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1130703)
This response from Phil on Twitter would seem to indicate that he expects to be playing the upcoming UK shows:

Which would put the 6th June return at a bit of doubt. It doesn't say anything in so many words but it reads like the plan is still for Phil to continue.

Yeah.. Sometimes I though to ask him if he's ready for Madrid and this way know the truth if Richie is coming or not but... I don't want to know the answer:( Ha!

Kryten2340 05-19-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1130703)

Not necessarily. Maybe he isn't aware if Richie is coming back or perhaps he's been paid to play along until the band are ready to announce his return.

Kryten2340 05-19-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriciaSambora (Post 1130704)
Thanks for sharing! Family stuff? Uhmmm...

Could further fuel the argument that its a custody thing and with the LA school year nearing a close he's ready to return.

I honestly believe he will be back for the UK dates. I can't see him missing Hyde Park, Isle of Wight and Slane.

Simon 05-19-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1130708)

I honestly believe he will be back for the UK dates. I can't see him missing Hyde Park, Isle of Wight and Slane.

I couldn't have seen him missing South Africa & Munich.

JoviJovi 05-19-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 1130701)

I am really surprised nobody (in BJM) has told Obie to shut up at this point. For the record, I think he's full of shit.

Thierry 05-19-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1130712)
I am really surprised nobody (in BJM) has told Obie to shut up at this point. For the record, I think he's full of shit.

And always have been full of shit.