Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

samboraisgodUK 05-19-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1130779)
I wish the schools around here required community service. It might straighten out some of these hoodlums that I have to do behavior plans on. Not sure how I got stuck with that job. I can't fix crazy.

Isn't that a Nikki Lund and Richie song? haha

Kathleen 05-19-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1130779)
I can't fix crazy.

Great quote Becky but it's too bad you have to live it :(

And the community service was great for all my kids. My daughter is now an environmental scientist due to some of the work she wound up doing in high school. It made a real impression on her. And my eldest son is donating a ton of time to a "do gooder" group now that he is (mostly) recovered from a divorce. I would certainly recommend it.

Though to be fair we don't know what kind of community service Ava is doing and why (back to conspiracy theories) LOL.

Kryten2340 05-19-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1130777)
I touched on this earlier- it would be foolish to send him packing. I'd actually hope he'd be treated a little better than "thanks for bailing us out the shit, but he's back so see ya." I'd keep him around as a warning, Richie might up his game if there's someone waiting in the wings.

Like I said before book The Drills as support for the remainder of the tour on the basis that if Richie bails again Phil is there waiting in the wings.

CharlieShipley 05-19-2013 11:13 PM

Ava is also a cheerleader, so it could be the squad doing community service as well.

Becky 05-19-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1130787)
Like I said before book The Drills as support for the remainder of the tour on the basis that if Richie bails again Phil is there waiting in the wings.

That's what I'd do if I were Jon. Richie just can't be counted on to show up anymore.

Lyn Wo 05-19-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1130764)
"Ava Sambora ‏@avasamboraxxoo 2h

Community Service all day"

Hmmmm....... could be reason why Richie's had to hang back. What could Ava have done to result in her doing Community Service????

Lots of schools in the US have these service days. Even as an alum, I'm encouraged to participate in them with current students. Just last month I did Hurricane Sandy relief work in Union Beach, NJ - it was great to meet current students and good for the students to network with the alumni, because it's never to early to start thinking about life after graduation!

Javier 05-19-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten2340 (Post 1130787)

Even if they don't need that insurance, it would be a perfect way to thank Phil for bailing the band out twice now, let his band get some much needed and deserved exposure to a wider audience. Not everybody's cup of tea but, they're bound to gain SOME new fans out of it...

Becky 05-19-2013 11:24 PM

If Ava did something really bad to warrant getting forced to do community service, wouldn't the press have picked up on it since she's the product of two celeb parents? Or would she be protected since she's a minor?

Yvonne 05-19-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1130804)
If Ava did something really bad to warrant getting forced to do community service, wouldn't the press have picked up on it since she's the product of two celeb parents? Or would she be protected since she's a minor?

It'd be picked up, remember when Britney Spears sister had an under age pregnancy, that was all over the media.

JoviJovi 05-19-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1130804)

Papparazzi would find out either way. Especially since she is just starting to get her career off the ground, they just love knocking people down