Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Official June 21, Wembley Stadium, London, England Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70591)

steel_horse75 06-20-2019 03:51 PM

Ill be wearing my original 1988 Brotherhood Tour tshirt with Jon on front (long hair).
Wife will be in Lost Highway Tshirt.

Going with my mum and dad and my dad knows the area and pubs well so Ill let him be my guide!

Chris_Newton 06-20-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1255874)
Ill be wearing my original 1988 Brotherhood Tour tshirt with Jon on front (long hair).
Wife will be in Lost Highway Tshirt.

Going with my mum and dad and my dad knows the area and pubs well so Ill let him be my guide!

If you come across any good pubs with a good music vibe, will you post on here? ill keep checking as i really do not know the area at all

Dave88 06-20-2019 04:05 PM

I'll be there tomorrow, Golden Circle. First of two shows for me this tour (next one being Zurich).

I gotta admit I've been pretty lucky with Bon Jovi shows in the past - despite having been a diehard for 10+ years I've only attended 2 shows, but both were legendary in their own way - Udine 2011 and Milan 2013.

Now I know it's impossible to match the greatness of those times but it's London, it's fu**ing Wembley - I'm sure Jon will pull out all the stops.

hackster73 06-20-2019 04:13 PM

I'll have my bad medicine t shirt on and the wife will probably go rolling stones....

steel_horse75 06-20-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1255875)
If you come across any good pubs with a good music vibe, will you post on here? ill keep checking as i really do not know the area at all

of course.

daveyshaker 06-20-2019 04:18 PM

I was gonna wear my bad medicine shirt ha! Either that or the shirt I got at last night’s concert with the blue logo and pic of Jon on the front. You’ll spot me and my brother, we’re both about the size of ant and dec! hope to see you all there!

Chris_Newton 06-20-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1255878)
of course.

Cheers :-)

bonjovi90 06-20-2019 04:56 PM

My prediction: Jon will go for everything until he literally has no voice left, pushing as far as he can under his current circumstances.
That'll mean that Coventry and Dusseldorf will get below-standard shows afterwards because he plans on repeating the Wembley-procedure in Munich next Friday again :)

Chris_Newton 06-20-2019 05:19 PM

I honestly don't think Jon really cares about Wembley as much as we think he does.

He will still be pissed that he never got to open the new stadium.

I of course hope i am wrong but i would not be surprised if we just got a basic set list.

ticos_stick 06-20-2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1255883)
I honestly don't think Jon really cares about Wembley as much as we think he does.

He will still be pissed that he never got to open the new stadium.

I of course hope i am wrong but i would not be surprised if we just got a basic set list.

He's a pro so he definitely won't endanger what's left of his voice.

I expect a cover song or guest appearance to mark the occasion.