Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

rolo_tomachi 06-06-2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rumen (Post 1177657)
We all know that the most reliable website about copyright in the USA is the U.S. Copyright Office in Washington and the most reliable website in the States about writers and publishers is the The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers also known as ASCAP.

05. Heartbreak in your eyes
Registration Number / Date: PAu000487492 / 1983-03-08
Title: Heartbreak in your eyes.
Description: 1 sound cassette + lyrics (1 p.)
Copyright Claimant: Metaphor Music, Ltd.
Date of Creation: 1983
Authorship on Application: words & music: John Bongiovi, Jr.

07. Only one
Registration Number / Date: PAu000546823 / 1983-09-20
Title: Only one.
Description: 1 sound cassette.
Copyright Claimant: Metaphor Music
Date of Creation: 1983
Authorship on Application: words & music: John Bongiovi, Jr. & Richard Sambora

I also took a quick look at the results of other searches like "Aggressive Music" and "Sambora, Richard" :

013 Con air (hidden track) Co-author, Richie Supa.

024 One night understanding / Co-author, D. Child.
025 Best days of my life / Co-author, Thomas Morolda.

027 Black and blue / Co-authors, Richie Supa & David Bryan.
028 Going it alone / Co-author, D. Child.
029 Pain where there once was a heart.

Interesting, but should have more songs. We definitely need all albums deluxe edition. Including solo albums.:)

ezearis 06-06-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1177638)
I doubt we will get lyrics. We didn't get it with the latest studio album in the UK.

Lot of bands aren't giving you the lyrics of the songs, that sucks. I used to love to play the full brand new album while reading the lyrics. Those things are gone, now is all listening random songs on iTunes.

nickolai 06-06-2014 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1177636)
Only Lonely from 7800º Farenheit Special Edition 2010

Was this definitely recorded in 1985 as part of a soundcheck? Because Jon's voice sounds very 1988/1990 live era. I guess he must really put on that husky voice and not bother for soundcheck

rolo_tomachi 06-06-2014 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1177665)
Was this definitely recorded in 1985 as part of a soundcheck? Because Jon's voice sounds very 1988/1990 live era. I guess he must really put on that husky voice and not bother for soundcheck

I think it was a take Soundcheck 1986 or 1988. Would be interesting a take of Cadillac Man soundcheck from Hammersmith Odeon 1990.

Pstmatt 06-08-2014 08:41 PM

Why is NJ Delxue not mentioned on BJ.com?

It's nowhere to be found on bonjovi.com. Weird. I would think it would be in the news section as an upcoming release.

rocknation 06-08-2014 11:22 PM

The release date seems to be July 1. They're probably going to do a formal marketing rollout soon.

SuperBrad 06-09-2014 07:37 AM

Um , so i just got full moon high on i tunes australia . Very dissapointed . Somethings way wrong . Too much bass and drums ..... Guitar almost non exsistent and its way faster . Jon sounds like a chipmunk . Its like obie took Richie out . Bootleg way better . Homebound train was great . This one is terrible :(

Lucas_Roli 06-09-2014 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBrad (Post 1177743)
Um , so i just got full moon high on i tunes australia . Very dissapointed . Somethings way wrong . Too much bass and drums ..... Guitar almost non exsistent and its way faster . Jon sounds like a chipmunk . Its like obie took Richie out . Bootleg way better . Homebound train was great . This one is terrible :(

I can hear Richie just as well as on the youtube version. The song always had a very catchy rhythm and now that it's way faster,for me it sounds even better.
The only part where Jon sounded like a chipmunk to me was when he says ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO'',indeed that valentino sounds like it has auto-tune or something...But overall i love it,it's in the original key,Jons vocals are very clear and I can't wait to hear the guitar solo!

Really looking forward to other previews,hope the next one will be Backdoor To Heaven.

kleman 06-09-2014 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177744)
I can hear Richie just as well as on the youtube version. The song always had a very catchy rhythm and now that it's way faster,for me it sounds even better.
The only part where Jon sounded like a chipmunk to me was when he says ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO'',indeed that valentino sounds like it has auto-tune or something...But overall i love it,it's in the original key,Jons vocals are very clear and I can't wait to hear the guitar solo!

Really looking forward to other previews,hope the next one will be Backdoor To Heaven.

Do we have any YT link from these two new songs ?

SuperBrad 06-09-2014 09:33 AM

I dont know how to share links ect .... Sorry . On like 10th listen and just thinks its too fast ! Anyway .... All cool .