Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

rolo_tomachi 06-09-2014 11:15 AM

Someone can capture the sound and uploaded to mp3? PM please.

kleman 06-09-2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1177748)
Someone can capture the sound and uploaded to mp3? PM please.

Yeah, same to me please :)

Captain_jovi 06-09-2014 02:05 PM

A sample of Full Moon High is on itunes too.

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 02:21 PM

Come on people! I want to hear it just as bad as everyone else but either spend the dollar or hold off for another three weeks. Once all this goes on YouTube, it's there for the world and could mess up future releases. I have a feeling that's why no official promo has been mentioned yet. I'm sure the Bon Jovi patrol is checking for these too. All in all, just not cool...

Full Moon High:

The 30 seconds that I just listened to 10 times in a row with headphones on sounds amazing!

- Don't forget, these are unproduced demos that sat in a vault for 25 years during a time when the technology we have today didn't exist.

- I think Jon's voice sound amazing.

- I love hearing it in the correct speed. We are just so used to hearing it with the wrong speed, that we have to adjust.

- Its so clean sounding. No snap, crackle, pop.

30 seconds of Excellence!!!!

steel_horse75 06-09-2014 02:29 PM

its on UK Itunes now.
Sounds great.

too many people trying to dissect songs.

Put it and listen and enjoy.

Im just listening and loving - its like being in 1988 all over again!

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177744)
I can hear Richie just as well as on the youtube version. The song always had a very catchy rhythm and now that it's way faster,for me it sounds even better.
The only part where Jon sounded like a chipmunk to me was when he says ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO'',indeed that valentino sounds like it has auto-tune or something...But overall i love it,it's in the original key,Jons vocals are very clear and I can't wait to hear the guitar solo!

Really looking forward to other previews,hope the next one will be Backdoor To Heaven.

Are you talking about the preview? or the entire song?

I'm assuming it's the preview or else you wouldn't say that "I can't wait to hear the guitar solo!" My preview doesn't have ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO''

rolo_tomachi 06-09-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177755)
Are you talking about the preview? or the entire song?

I'm assuming it's the preview or else you wouldn't say that "I can't wait to hear the guitar solo!" My preview doesn't have ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO''

At end of the preview, I can hear ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO''.

Sounds good, not as well as a polished version. I still think that George Marino's mastering made ​​for the Box Set 2004 was awesome, much better than this compilation. George Marino died in 2012.

But ... it's all right, it sounds more clean, pleasant and professional that the filtration of cassette.

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1177756)
At end of the preview, I can hear ''Pretend I'm VALENTINO''.

Wow! I'm getting a different preview! Mine ends with You Say Stop, I Say Go, I Say Yea, You Say No No No...

Anyone want to trade previews?

I think it was the same with Homebound Train too because when I was posting about the intro part, people were responding different.

Lucas_Roli 06-09-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177757)
Wow! I'm getting a different preview! Mine ends with You Say Stop, I Say Go, I Say Yea, You Say No No No...

Anyone want to trade previews?

I think it was the same with Homebound Train too because when I was posting about the intro part, people were responding different.

How can we trade previews?Mine starts with But this ain't hide and seek with me,can't you see.

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177758)
How can we trade previews?Mine starts with But this ain't hide and seek with me,can't you see.

So does mine. Well it actually starts with "Hide and Seek" not the "But This Ain't" part.... Maybe your preview is longer? Mine is 30 seconds