Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

MrNickel 05-21-2013 08:12 PM

Its more likely that a member of the Jovi family will let slip on whats really happening rather than Richie himself.

ezearis 05-21-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1131413)
Its more likely that a member of the Jovi family will let slip on whats really happening rather than Richie himself.

Actually, it's been said, someone from the backstage said that it was alcohol related issues. And then Bobby Bandiera confirmed this the very next day saying "i heard he's getting himself together". I don't know why people still don't want to believe this when it was said more than a month ago.

If there's a fight, it was caused by this. Richie got drunk, couldn't get to the concert, Jon said he didn't wanted to see him until he got himself together.

MrNickel 05-21-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1131422)
Actually, it's been said, someone from the backstage said that it was alcohol related issues. And then Bobby Bandiera confirmed this the very next day saying "i heard he's getting himself together". I don't know why people still don't want to believe this when it was said more than a month ago.

If there's a fight, it was caused by this. Richie got drunk, couldn't get to the concert, Jon said he didn't wanted to see him until he got himself together.

When was this talked about ? First I've heard of it.

jessycardy 05-21-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

I didn't know about Bobby's quote. Was it discussed here? I think I've read all of this thing. LOL Although, "get oneself together" could be read in a lot of ways. Your scenario is likely, but it's not like it's a given, I think the matter's still very open. Plus, Jon's supposed words seem to paint a different picture. Why would he mention Richie quitting the band or hating him? I don't know, it just doesn't totally add up, in my opinion.

samboraisgodUK 05-21-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Total Bollocks.

_TxIkI_ 05-21-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

I remember reading this here... was a friend of you who talked with Bobby in some kind of gala I can't remember?

I heard about Lorenza also saying that no one was getting fired from the band and haven't heard anything about a fight, that Richie just had to take care of some personal issues. I think she said that on her FB page

jessycardy 05-21-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _TxIkI_ (Post 1131459)
I remember reading this here... was a friend of you who talked with Bobby in some kind of gala I can't remember?

I heard about Lorenza also saying that no one was getting fired from the band and haven't heard anything about a fight, that Richie just had to take care of some personal issues. I think she said that on her FB page

Yeah, she did somehow deny the rumors, although she didn't specifically go into details or anything. She was mostly just replying to someone's harsh comment on a picture she had on her page. It was a picture from a one-off show, featuring the usual set-up of her, Jon, Bobby, etc.... And this person said something to the effect of: "this is what Bon Jovi shows will be like in the future" or some non-sense like that. She didn't like the intrusion at all.

MrNickel 05-21-2013 09:10 PM

Whos your source........................

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps4e04ced0.png

alonso14 05-21-2013 09:12 PM

So these photoshops...

MrNickel 05-21-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alonso14 (Post 1131476)

The post police are out. Who pissed in your cereal ?