Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JoviJovi 05-22-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1131763)
Along the lines of reading into everything. Someone commented was that because Richie is coming back? Robert liked that comment, someone else said that you can't post stuff like that without people thinking sambora, he didn't deny her and now he has quoted a line from the song.

Yeah, we tease him a lot cause we got him on the spot, Welcome Back.

Hmmm, the plot thickens, lol! And I guess we read into everything because nobody is willing to actually tell us anything!

Becky 05-22-2013 01:48 AM

I hope Richie is back, but I hope they keep Phil around too for insurance.

I don't know when school gets out in California, but this is the last week for school in MS. Maybe if this has all been Ava related, she'll be able to go on the road with Richie if that's what she needs to do.

jessycardy 05-22-2013 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1131761)
You're welcome :) And I know what you mean about there's a little something every day, almost like a soap opera at this point. I guess yesterday was a big something though with Jon's "Edge" comment, lol.

Yeah, sometimes the "little something" is actually quite a big deal! LOL Just like on soap-operas, you gotta have some major unexpected events and cliffhangers every once in a while to keep things really hot. LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa71 (Post 1131763)
Along the lines of reading into everything. Someone commented was that because Richie is coming back? Robert liked that comment, someone else said that you can't post stuff like that without people thinking sambora, he didn't deny her and now he has quoted a line from the song.

Yeah, we tease him a lot cause we got him on the spot, Welcome Back.

Thanks. I didn't notice the like (or there wasn't one yet) and the additional comment wasn't there when I checked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1131766)
Hmmm, the plot thickens, lol! And I guess we read into everything because nobody is willing to actually tell us anything!

True that. Also, it's sick, but I think it's because it's quite entertaining in a way as well? It surely helps to exorcise this big whole drama a lot and make it through the infamous 6 weeks and 18 shows (and counting).

DestinationJovi 05-22-2013 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1131743)
So, Rob (Fuzesi) has just posted this on Facebook with the status: "In That Kind Of Mood! :) " Not sure if it means anything at all in reference to Richie coming back, but it could keep us going for a few pages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=lT6hISihmHI

Veryyyyy promising!

But really? Rob is going to be the one (if we discount Obie) who reveals Richie is back? I'd think Matt would've liked that honor to seem important.

Becky 05-22-2013 03:12 AM

Latest from Richie:

Hey there's too much to say right now so I won't say anything......love you all...thank u for your support...

milomom 05-22-2013 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1131788)
Latest from Richie:

Hey there's too much to say right now so I won't say anything......love you all...thank u for your support...

Yeah that helps SO much. WTF is he thinking? Better to say nothing at all than crap like that.

:mad:

JoviJovi 05-22-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Latest from Richie:

Seriously, he was better off actually not saying anything.

DestinationJovi 05-22-2013 03:18 AM

Quote:

Latest from Richie:

Not good enough. He needs to call his publicist and release a statement. He's losing support by the second.

JoviJovi 05-22-2013 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1131782)
Veryyyyy promising!

But really? Rob is going to be the one (if we discount Obie) who reveals Richie is back? I'd think Matt would've liked that honor to seem important.

I always discount Obie, and even Rob is questionable.

danfan 05-22-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Latest from Richie:

Seriously, the guy is acting like a friggin' high school cheerleader in a tiff with her BFF. Has to announce EVERYTHING to the world but says absolutely NOTHING.