Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

danfan 05-22-2013 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1131791)
Not good enough. He needs to call his publicist and release a statement. He's losing support by the second.

He lost mine weeks ago.

Richie will always be Bon Jovi's guitar player, but I've decided, "Screw it. I'm gonna go to the show regardless."

He's being a bitch about it.

ezearis 05-22-2013 03:22 AM

I know I got a lot of bills to pay, so I'm not paying any of them, lol. Love you all.

- Richie Sambora.

Mysterytrain 05-22-2013 03:27 AM

Or, perhaps Richie is attempting to demonstrate the adage of, 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.'

Maybe Jon's comments about The Edge yesterday got to him....

GabrielC 05-22-2013 03:27 AM

Richie should quote Oasis, that he likes so much:

"There are many things that I'd like to say to you, but I don't know how".

bjcrazycpa 05-22-2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysterytrain (Post 1131798)
Or, perhaps Richie is attempting to demonstrate the adage of, 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.'

Maybe Jon's comments about The Edge yesterday got to him....

If that is the case, then call and speak with him...time to work it out already!!

Shaz 05-22-2013 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1131803)
If that is the case, then call and speak with him...time to work it out already!!

I agree Deb and that cuts both ways....*if the mountain won't come to Mohamed...then Mohamed must go to the mountain*...stubborn bas*ards...both of them...

Shaz 05-22-2013 03:52 AM

what both of them need is a 2x4...up the side of their head...one needs to speak, the other needs to shut up...what we have tho is the one that needs to speak shutting up and the one that now needs to shut up speaking...this is a psychologists dream seriously....I'd rather deal with kids than grown ups.

milomom 05-22-2013 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaz (Post 1131808)
what both of them need is a 2x4...up the side of their head...one needs to speak, the other needs to shut up...what we have tho is the one that needs to speak shutting up and the one that now needs to shut up speaking...this is a psychologists dream seriously....I'd rather deal with kids than grown ups.

Brilliant post for your 1000th on JT. I agree completely. Can I volunteer to operate one of the 2x4s?

Captmorgs 05-22-2013 04:00 AM

Throughout this whole ordeal, my respect for Jon has grown (not sharing Richie's personal shit, working to make sure the shows are still great). And my respect for Richie has diminished (it seems like he is choosing to bail, weird tweets about "doing ****ing great!" while the band tours without him).

Shaz 05-22-2013 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milomom (Post 1131813)
Brilliant post for your 1000th on JT. I agree completely. Can I volunteer to operate one of the 2x4s?

Feel free :)