Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

Lucas_Roli 06-09-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177759)
So does mine. Well it actually starts with "Hide and Seek" not the "But This Ain't" part.... Maybe your preview is longer? Mine is 30 seconds

Mine has 1:30.Let me see what I can do and i'll send you a PM asap.

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177760)
Mine has 1:30.Let me see what I can do and i'll send you a PM asap.

Get Out! So not cool... lol

Is Homebound the same?

If you can do something quick, cool. If not, not a big deal.

kleman 06-09-2014 04:41 PM

Please someone send me a preview of those songs.:cool:

Pstmatt 06-09-2014 05:02 PM

You can access any country's itunes yourself. You cant purchase from another country but you can hear the preview. I am in US and accessed the UK itunes store. Scroll to the bottom of the itunes homepage and click on the flag of your country and all the other itunes stores should open up.

rolo_tomachi 06-09-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kleman (Post 1177762)
Please someone send me a preview of those songs.:cool:

check your pm.

kleman 06-09-2014 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1177764)
check your pm.

Thanks again Rolo! :cool:

Ricky Skywalker 06-09-2014 05:31 PM

Just bought the song in Polish iTunes! :) for me it's well done!!! :)

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 05:44 PM

Overall, this is exactly what I expected and I'm more than happy.

Same songs as we had before but with corrected speeds and cleaner sounds.

I wasn't expecting Bob Rock to come in and produce each track individually. I know how the 2004 Box Set sounded, especially the Prayer track, and knew what to expect this time around.

I'm more than happy and got exactly what I always wanted. Like I stated in other posts, this will get old quick but luckily we have more coming and I'm excited to see what's next. These Jersey demos are a great starting point and when It's all over, I can't wait to put all the new songs together collectively to make what would be equivalent to a second box set.

They state multiple times in multiple places that they want to have other albums released this year and it's already July so expect other releases to come pretty quick after this first one. I would guess one album a month going forward which would give us 6 albums total, which was my initial thought.

ksanova 06-09-2014 05:50 PM

Hi all. Rolo can you send me it for pm?

Thanx a lot from Spain:mad:

Rdkopper 06-09-2014 05:51 PM

These demos must have been in pretty bad shape because I still hear some bumps at certain parts. Nothing worth making a big deal over but if you listen closely, I think they are there. Either that, or I'm so used to hearing them as part of the song, it's all in my head.