Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JoviJovi 05-23-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slakk (Post 1132417)
Wait, they are in the middle of a world tour and RICHIE DECIDES TO QUIT AND DO FASHION???? And the band is supposed to support him??? Really? (Not pointed at you but at Richie)

I think it is hard for them NOT to say something when they are the ones having to do press for the tour and Richie is finding his inner Calvin Klein. I would have a hard time biting my tongue.

He is either bi polar, delusional or on drugs/alcohol. Is he taking life coach lessons from Lindsey Lohan???

This exactly! And Jon said in that interview basically that we've been through this before then went on to talk about the edge. He could have just as easily been referring to the simple fact that they've had to deal with Richie not being on the tour before. "The last time " could mean the last time he left the tour. Right about now they can both kiss my ass but I don't think Jon deserves the shit he is getting for that interview. Richie had 2 months to say something, anything.

Solid Sambora 05-23-2013 01:37 AM

Dial the hysterics back a notch. Is he really likely to have quit FOR the fashion stuff? Is it not more likely that he's quit- 6 weeks ago!- and realised he needs something to fill his time? Got a call from his friend who's said something along the lines of "if you're at a loose end why don't you look at the new lines blah blah?"

rolo_tomachi 05-23-2013 01:43 AM

Sambora will return. I know. ;)

Captain_jovi 05-23-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1132427)

Unless he wises up and explains what's going on I don't even want him back.

Slakk 05-23-2013 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1132428)

This Times infinity.

Solid Sambora 05-23-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1132427)

Unless you ARE Sambora and your "personal reasons" were to spend your time flooding this board with hit & miss photoshops, how do you know?

Becky 05-23-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1132428)

Agreed. Long live Phil. I'm sure Richie's clothing line will be as successful as his solo albums.

Solid Sambora 05-23-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1132431)
Agreed. Long live Phil. I'm sure Richie's clothing line will be as successful as his solo albums.

Matt will be wearing some of it to the gym tomorrow.

JoviJovi 05-23-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1132431)

I wish I could be like this. I cant wrap my head around a Bon Jovi without Jon, Richie, Dave and Tico no matter how pissed I am at Richie. I would give a solo Jon a shot, I love Destination Anywhere, but if this is what it appears to be, Bon Jovi is done in my eyes. It was ok when there was hope ie would come back but I think that's completely gone now.

JoviJovi 05-23-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1132432)
Matt will be wearing some of it to the gym tomorrow.

HA!!! Thanks for that, I needed a laugh :D