Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anything Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69483)

bjcrazycpa 11-07-2018 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1247091)
I don't believe any poll or what any mainstream news outlet says...

Trump has done some wonderful things for this country so just appreciate it while it lasts...

Thank You President Trump!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Where did I mention polls or media? I can't get past his laziness for wanting to simply educate himself in say economics or our government. That and just the pettiness and meanness that he spews. No thanks. Your small little tax break does sunset you know that right? Looks like you tow the party line no matter who it is. I vote person over party and country over party.

Rdkopper 11-07-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1247093)
Where did I mention polls or media? I can't get past his laziness for wanting to simply educate himself in say economics or our government. That and just the pettiness and meanness that he spews. No thanks. Your small little tax break does sunset you know that right? Looks like you tow the party line no matter who it is. I vote person over party and country over party.

It's much more than the economy... it's foreign respect... I can't wrap my head around anyone who thinks Obama did anything good for this country besides worry about Political Correctness while those same nations chanted death to Americans... It's sickening to look back and remember what this country went through during his term...

bjcrazycpa 11-07-2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1247094)
It's much more than the economy... it's foreign respect... I can't wrap my head around anyone who thinks Obama did anything good for this country besides worry about Political Correctness while those same nations chanted death to Americans... It's sickening to look back and remember what this country went through during his term...

Uh what? We have foreign respect now? So you concede that under President Obama we went from an economy in the shitter to one that was prosperous again?

I am going to guess you don't travel internationally much because if you did the first time you opened your mouth in the country you were visiting you'd hear, "Why did you elect Trump?" I do travel abroad a lot and I hear that over and over and over.

Rdkopper 11-07-2018 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1247095)
Uh what? We have foreign respect now? So you concede that under President Obama we went from an economy in the shitter to one that was prosperous again?

I am going to guess you don't travel internationally much because if you did the first time you opened your mouth in the country you were visiting you'd hear, "Why did you elect Trump?" I do travel abroad a lot and I hear that over and over and over.

Ohhhh... You're talking about that type of respect... I'm talking about not getting bullied around by other nations respect... Remind me, how many billions did we give to Iran while they chanted Death To Americans?

YOVANAfromPeru 11-07-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1247095)

He came to Peru the other day... O_O
Okay, I'm out of here!!

bjcrazycpa 11-07-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1247096)
Ohhhh... You're talking about that type of respect... I'm talking about not getting bullied around by other nations respect... Remind me, how many billions did we give to Iran while they chanted Death To Americans?

It was there money!!!! Was the timing not good since it coincided with the release of 4 Americans, NO however, this was money that was held in a trust since sanctions in Iran began!

Rdkopper 11-07-2018 09:21 PM

Here is the problem... It's these Democratic Liberals who bitch and cry all day long and come up with every excuse in the book as to why they lost... And then once they are backed into a corner they unfriend everyone...

They would rather do that and keep the nation divided instead of becoming part of their own solution...

Just a small population making a lot of noise... like little chihuahuas...

I've never seen babies act like this before... it's embarrassing and disgusting...

Walleris 11-07-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1247091)
I don't believe any poll or what any mainstream news outlet says...

Trump has done some wonderful things for this country so just appreciate it while it lasts...

Thank You President Trump!!!

Amen!!!
God bless America - the greatest country in the world!!!

Rdkopper 11-07-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1247098)
It was there money!!!! Was the timing not good since it coincided with the release of 4 Americans, NO however, this was money that was held in a trust since sanctions in Iran began!

You forgot the part about them building nuclear weapons! President Trump was appalled by this but as long as its politically correct, I guess it's okay in your book...

bjcrazycpa 11-07-2018 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1247099)
Here is the problem... It's these Democratic Liberals who bitch and cry all day long and come up with every excuse in the book as to why they lost... And then once they are backed into to corner they unfriend everyone...

They would rather do that and keep the nation divided instead of becoming part of their own solution...

Just a small population making a lot of noise... like little chihuahuas...

I've never seen babies act like this before... it's embarrassing and disgusting...

I'm not sure I can keep following this schizophrenic deflection. So, you tell me what bi-partisan legislation has Trump proposed to unite us? Campaign finance reform? Any kind of healthcare plan that doesn't leave it in the hands of greedy insurance companies? I'll let you give me the laundry list. And I am saying even among your own party you have defectors (see my Bloomberg comment way back).

And when did you and the Republicans do anything to "become a part of the solution" when Mitch McConnell blatantly said he'd make it his job to block any Obama bills.

I'm happy to debate but you have to have sensible arguments.