Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

DestinationJovi 05-23-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rock (Post 1132139)
Yeah, look at this from Twitter:

@LL1971 21 May
@robfuz welcome back Kotter or should that say welcome back sambora?

@robfuz
@LL1971. Nope. Sorry

He deleted that one.

Crushgen24/88 05-23-2013 07:14 AM

I go out for one night and all the shit hits the fan. Frankly, they're all (Jon, Richie, Matt, etc.) coming off like major assholes at this point.

SadieLady 05-23-2013 07:27 AM

I know that Jon is the founder, lead singer and CEO of Bon Jovi but I am beginning to think the only way this will be resolved is for Dave, Tico, JBJ Management, Promoters and the record company to tell Jon in no uncertain terms to "fix this and fix this now." It is great that Jon wants to carry on but the band is losing fans because of this and Bon Jovi can't afford to lose any what with the already declining music sales and concert sales in their market. If they are going to continue to act as children, maybe Jon and Richie's moms should get involved:D

CKatz 05-23-2013 07:59 AM

This band is done. There is no coming back from this. They have ALL handled this terribly. They are ALL to blame for turning this situation into the mess that it is. The damage is done. Time for everyone to face it.

Wrath Mania 05-23-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1132461)
But they really haven't. His tweets began back in April insisting there is no fight, Richie will be back and he has a right to his privacy. They continued with Richie is like a brother to him so don't mess with his family and he feels Richie will be back sometime this summer. It's only since Jon's gloves have somewhat come off that Matt is turning it around and saying who's the bastard that didn't show up to the gig.

A dispute between Jon and Richie could very well be, but if so, would Jon really be challenging Richie to say something? Because the past few days Jon has clearly backed him into a corner. I just can't see Jon opening that door for Richie to speak about a personal conflict between the two of them. Just doesn't add up for me.

His tweets began insisting there's no fight, but he's been making the dick move of proclaiming "WELL MY BROTHER WASN'T THE ONE WHO SHOWED UP LATE FOR REHEARSAL" several times. Did anyone really buy this lame veneer about Richie being a brother and all that shit?

This whole situation feels like a break-up to me. Whenever you don't get clear explanations for things after THIS long, the shit is stinking in the river.

SuperBrad 05-23-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1132517)
This band is done. There is no coming back from this. They have ALL handled this terribly. They are ALL to blame for turning this situation into the mess that it is. The damage is done. Time for everyone to face it.

I think thats the bottom line ... Unfortunatly :(

steel_horse75 05-23-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bounce442 (Post 1132452)
Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi now
I'm tired of talking about negative and will only respond to positive. This article smells fishy to me. It looks like BS to me. Going 2 bed

Hannah Sambora ‏@JoviHolic31 2h
@MatthewBongiovi ummmm Matt you might wanna come rescue Jon right about now... Every magazine/website turned him into an ass! #Help :(

Matthew Bongiovi ‏@MatthewBongiovi 29m
@JoviHolic31 remember he didn't show up to work. Everyone else did. So who's at fault?

Smells fishy? So that indicates he don't know anything either

steel_horse75 05-23-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1132517)

I think Sambora is done.
JBJ isn't letting the fans diwn

steel_horse75 05-23-2013 08:19 AM

Does Sambora really think that people will buy his clothes? I reckon the same amount as people who bought his album..... 6!

CKatz 05-23-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1132522)
I think Sambora is done.
JBJ isn't letting the fans diwn

Jon will continue as a solo act, but as a band they're done. Jon is just as guilty of letting fans down as Richie is. Jon could be the bigger person and reach out to Richie for the sake of the band. He isn't. And he could refuse to answer questions about Richie. He isn't, instead he is stirring the pot. He is acting just as childish and stubborn as Richie. Feuds are a two-way street. They are both to blame for this.