Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

WillRunForChocolate 05-23-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1132752)
Not driving me crazy anymore. I use Richie and Matt's tweets as entertainment throughout the day. The entire ordeal is so ridiculous and unprofessional, you can't help but laugh at it now.

danfan, you're right. I need to remind myself to look for the humor!

milomom 05-23-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 1132755)
Wonder how long it'll be before Matt tweets that he's singing every road in the shower?

ROFLMAO I've started my stopwatch . . .

danfan 05-23-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKatz (Post 1132768)
At this point, nobody has to make a statement anymore. He never denied they are feuding or that he left the band. It's over. Done.

Agreed.

Richie quit or got fired. I don't care which. Jon won't say so because it will hurt the tour. Richie can't say so because of some legal obligation.

Game's over folks. Nothing more to see here.

afk 05-23-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milomom (Post 1132780)
ROFLMAO I've started my stopwatch . . .

:lol: good one

milomom 05-23-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordanRose (Post 1132777)
Some majorly unprofessional shit for a CEO and his employee to be doing in public.

Kinda reminds you that it's just a ****ing rock band with 2 old boys going through what every single lead singer/lead guitarist of any major band go through in some way at some point. Whether it's money; musical direction; spotlight sharing; personal dislike or some combination of the above, everyone's been through it from Mick and Keith, Tyler and Perry, Axl and Slash, Waters and Gilmour, Mel C and Posh Spice, Triple H and HBK, Leonardo and Raphael, Meatloaf and Jim, Elton and Bernie.....sorry, too many JDs.

Exactly. And considering that Jovi's always been secretive as hell, there have to be non-disclosure agreements written into the contracts that the band members signed. Probably with hefty monetary penalties if they're broken. I'm guessing Richie CAN'T say much about what this is really about without violating that part of the contract on top what he may have already done by not showing up.

rolo_tomachi 05-23-2013 09:48 PM

Richie and Jon are not bear. For years I've seen as Jon looks contemptuously to Richie.

Hate has won at love.

Rumen 05-23-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1132775)
I could understand and believe this if it were about 'what do you got' or any of the songs on WAN, but there were videos of Richie playing in the studio with Dan Huff, and they even showed him playing the MAM "solo", so I can't say I buy this...

I think Ice meant "What Do You Got" - the first single from the Greatest hits record.

Walkerboy 05-23-2013 09:50 PM

Now that the band have hit the European leg of the tour, the fact that Richie isn't part of it doesn't really bother me anymore.
It's almost become comedic with the lack of information and denying of any wrong-doing......

Quite frankly beyond caring about it now.

The Rock 05-23-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 1132782)
Agreed.

Richie quit or got fired. I don't care which. Jon won't say so because it will hurt the tour. Richie can't say so because of some legal obligation.

Game's over folks. Nothing more to see here.

It's pretty much been said, so Jon doesn't have to say anything. I don't understand that part anymore, not to hurt the tour. Richie has missed all the shows since 3rd April. Phil X is going back to LA when he is on a break in August, that pretty much tells us that he is with the band all through June/July. Jon is doing interviews, Richie is now talking. Whats going to happen, Richie is going to turn up on stage and it will be fine? I think it's long past worrying about hurting the tour.

Sissy3 05-23-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1132786)
Richie and Jon are not bear. For years I've seen as Jon looks contemptuously to Richie.

Hate has won at love.

If you are referring to the infamous "stink eye," Jon's even given that to fans and the band is used to it. The only bright spot in this whole mess for me personally, is the fact that I've had more enjoyment out of reading this board for the past few weeks than in all the time that came before. You guys (and ladies) are wicked and funny even when dissing each other. :D And this thread better make it to page 500 or I will be highly disappointed.