Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

ticos_stick 05-23-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1132867)
Fact is, Richie bailed on the tour and isn't showing up to work. He's the one letting down thousands of people. If Jon was so bad, Tico and Dave would have bailed long ago too. Richie is the one coming across as an unprofessional twat. If he wanted to pursue solo interests, he shouldn't have signed on for the tour to begin with. If any of us with real jobs behaved like Richie, we would have been fired long ago.

"Work" :rolleyes:

This is the exact kind of approach to Bon Jovi in recent years that has turned the band into nothing but a money making machine. Just show up, get paid and go home without causing a fuss and everything will be fine.

No one has the right to call anyone a twat until they know the truth.

Neurotica80 05-23-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1132874)

Richie has form in messing fans about in recent years though...

jovigirloz 05-23-2013 11:32 PM

This just makes me sad and angry all at once.

After a mostly wonderful relationship with the band for over 20 years, it is like it has run it's course and I am hanging on, hoping things get better, but in my heart I know it's near the end and there is not a thing I can do about it :(

Yvonne 05-23-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Richie is a massive twat and I do not say that lightly, I agree with what Becky has said 1000%.

milomom 05-23-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1132843)
Since Richie is obviously gone for good (no doubt about that) I think it is time to give Bobby the Dry County solo!

My soul just died. :(

CKatz 05-23-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

"Work" :rolleyes:

This is the exact kind of approach to Bon Jovi in recent years that has turned the band into nothing but a money making machine. Just show up, get paid and go home without causing a fuss and everything will be fine.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better.

Neurotica80 05-23-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne (Post 1132880)
Richie is a massive twat and I do not say that lightly, I agree with what Becky has said 1000%.

And that's coming from the biggest RS fan I ever met. Sad times.

ticos_stick 05-23-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne (Post 1132880)

You're saying it lightly. You just called the man a twat when you have no idea why he's missing the tour. Knee jerk nonsense.

Neurotica80 05-23-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1132885)
You're saying it lightly. You just called the man a twat when you have no idea why he's missing the tour. Knee jerk nonsense.

But you have to agree that he doesn't help himself with his bullshit tweets? He tied himself in knots late last year after screwing the US fans then blamed being hacked.

ticos_stick 05-23-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80 (Post 1132876)
Richie has form in messing fans about in recent years though...

Do you actually think he went out of his way to mess with fans though? he missed shows due to rehab and cancelled some because of low ticket sales.

People seem to be forgetting the twenty plus years where he never missed a show.