Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70391)

brunorc21 10-18-2020 02:05 PM

I'm not taking sides. There's not such a thing as 100% evil or 100% saint, so both of them will have their reasons to justify the situation, and it's ok. The human beings are like that.

But it's time to move on and I truly believe that Jon should be the one to call Richie. As a friend. Nevermind the band now.

Xavi 10-18-2020 02:13 PM

Groundhog day again...
Why should Jon call Richie?
Why Richie says on that interview video that Jon could call him?
Doesnt have Richie a phone to call himself Jon?
Its Jon who has to....yeah,sure

rolo_tomachi 10-18-2020 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1269547)
Groundhog day again...

Maybe because Jon doesn't want to count on him for the new albums or whatever. If Jon is going to make an album, he is the one who calls the band or songwriters to work with him. Richie seems to be saying that if Jon has something planned in a few years, Richie would be open to a possible colaboration/reunion, be it to compose, record or go on tour as long as there is an agreement on both sides.

I'm just saying, it would be nice to build the bridge of friendship and professionalism with a 40th anniversary release with Sambora on the boat, and then who knows, maybe a new album with Richie's return. So you both have time now to dedicate yourself to your recent albums.

Thinny 10-18-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Groundhog day again...

You're missing the point. Jon says he hasn't spoken to Richie in 2.5 years and then says he still doesn't have his life together. Richie is basically saying, if you want to know if I've got my life together them give me a call, it's all good with me.

Also, how do we know that Richie hasn't tried to call Jon?

bonjovi90 10-18-2020 03:47 PM

None of us knows if what Jon says is the full truth, none of us knows if Richie speaks the full truth in interviews either. All of us in this thread have basically picked their sides of whom they'd rather listen to and believe and we'll keep running in circles about this to kingdome come...

brunorc21 10-18-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Groundhog day again...

Because it was Jon who brough the topic back to the table. He said he wishes Richie was still in the band and had his life together. So it's only natural if he really wants this, as the leader of the band and as a friend, Jon should pick up telephone and call Richie just to talk. It's nothing out this world. It's just a telephone call. Don't act like it's a big thing.

But if Jon doesn't believe his own words, then it's better to really let go

Xavi 10-18-2020 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brunorc21 (Post 1269553)
Because it was Jon who brough the topic back to the table. He said he wishes Richie was still in the band and had his life together. So it's only natural if he really wants this, as the leader of the band and as a friend, Jon should pick up telephone and call Richie just to talk. It's nothing out this world. It's just a telephone call. Don't act like it's a big thing.

But if Jon doesn't believe his own words, then it's better to really let go

No,it wasnt Jon.
Jon just answered a question made on an interview.
Saying he wishes Richie was still in the band,doesnt mean he really wants him in the band.
Both are different things.

Xavi 10-18-2020 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1269549)
You're missing the point. Jon says he hasn't spoken to Richie in 2.5 years and then says he still doesn't have his life together. Richie is basically saying, if you want to know if I've got my life together them give me a call, it's all good with me.

Also, how do we know that Richie hasn't tried to call Jon?

I havent spoken to Richie in my life and just seeing his public appearances and interviews during his RSO years is enough to say that Richie is/was not in his best shape.
Richie left the band hours before a show,it is the worst thing a musician can do to his band mates.
So I understand Jon point.
Richie is the one who should call all the band members and apologize for leaving them in the lurch.
But,as you finish your post,how do we know Richie hasnt do that?
Or how do we know if Jon call Richie after the WAN tour ended to know how he was?
We dont know anything.

Xavi 10-18-2020 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1269548)
Maybe because Jon doesn't want to count on him for the new albums or whatever. If Jon is going to make an album, he is the one who calls the band or songwriters to work with him. Richie seems to be saying that if Jon has something planned in a few years, Richie would be open to a possible colaboration/reunion, be it to compose, record or go on tour as long as there is an agreement on both sides.

I'm just saying, it would be nice to build the bridge of friendship and professionalism with a 40th anniversary release with Sambora on the boat, and then who knows, maybe a new album with Richie's return. So you both have time now to dedicate yourself to your recent albums.

You dont understand my post.

Xavi 10-18-2020 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1269550)
None of us knows if what Jon says is the full truth, none of us knows if Richie speaks the full truth in interviews either. All of us in this thread have basically picked their sides of whom they'd rather listen to and believe and we'll keep running in circles about this to kingdome come...

Agree 100%,and I say that knowing by myself what side Ive picked.
But this is the only truth.

brunorc21 10-18-2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1269554)
No,it wasnt Jon.
Jon just answered a question made on an interview.
Saying he wishes Richie was still in the band,doesnt mean he really wants him in the band.
Both are different things.

No, you are wrong. Jon was not asked about Richie, the question was if there's something in his career where he would say, "I should have done this differently", and then he brings the Richie topic.

Thinny 10-18-2020 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1269555)
I havent spoken to Richie in my life and just seeing his public appearances and interviews during his RSO years is enough to say that Richie is/was not in his best shape.

You can't use posts from years ago to define how sombody is doing now....

Quote:

Richie left the band hours before a show,it is the worst thing a musician can do to his band mates.
So I understand Jon point.

If he did it because his daughter needed him then i understand Richie's point too. Jon would have done the same, I'm sure, but he would have just cancelled the show...

Quote:

Richie is the one who should call all the band members and apologize for leaving them in the lurch.

You really think that they haven't spoken about that at all by now? It never came up at rehersals for the Hall of Fame. Of course it did...

Quote:

But,as you finish your post,how do we know Richie hasnt do that?
Or how do we know if Jon call Richie after the WAN tour ended to know how he was?
We dont know anything.

On that we can agree.

YOVANAfromPeru 10-19-2020 03:13 AM

Richie (recent interview): It would have to be a special situation for me to go back, but I'm certainly not counting it out.
Blablabla... Great! if not, I left my mark.
Sometimes it sounds like going back with the band for a special occasion, and sometimes it sounds like going back with band as a member again.
He said in Brazil (July, 2016) it would be something like for charity, making it sounds like just for one time, anyway nothing happened since (only RRHOF). Clearly, it's Jon who would make the call for it, but he seems so over about Richie coming back, let alone Alec...

Eveline 10-19-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1269570)
Richie (recent interview): It would have to be a special situation for me to go back, but I'm certainly not counting it out.
Blablabla... Great! if not, I left my mark.
Sometimes it sounds like going back with the band for a special occasion, and sometimes it sounds like going back with band as a member again.
He said in Brazil (July, 2016) it would be something like for charity, making it sounds like just for one time, anyway nothing happened since (only RRHOF). Clearly, it's Jon who would make the call for it, but he seems so over about Richie coming back, let alone Alec...

Yeah, Jon 'wishing' Richie was in the band doesn't mean he wants him back. It's just hypothetical. Nothing has changed in the last 7 years. Jon keeps talking about his clear vision, much clearer than in 2016 when THINFS was released. It speaks volumes he's OK with the band that is now. Richie is used as an argument in the interview, or a memory, it's not really like Jon is making some plans or the fans should think there's a reunion happening soon. Those words mean absolutely nothing and if anything, they're just jabs.

Rdkopper 10-20-2020 05:01 AM

I think Richie thinks that Jon just said that to create some buzz to bring attention to the new album.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

phoenixy 10-20-2020 07:10 PM

Not sure if this was talked here: https://ultimateclassicrock.com/rich...n-to-bon-jovi/
I mean the answer from Richie, that he's fine was talked here, but the part that "Richie would only return for a special situation" is probably new.

LeaJovi 10-20-2020 07:40 PM

Honestly who gives a ****? The only thing I'm looking forward to is a post mortem autobiography that is bound to happen to know juicy details.

We know absolutely nothing and Richie coming back in the sorry state he is would make no difference on the band. Jon's voice is gone for good, Richie looks and sounds like shit and I bet he will be all over the place with his guitar playing.

Nothing can save the band anymore.

neily82 10-20-2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1269609)
Honestly who gives a ****? The only thing I'm looking forward to is a post mortem autobiography that is bound to happen to know juicy details.

We know absolutely nothing and Richie coming back in the sorry state he is would make no difference on the band. Jon's voice is gone for good, Richie looks and sounds like shit and I bet he will be all over the place with his guitar playing.

Nothing can save the band anymore.

At last a common sense answer. Not sure why I'm even still on here tbh. Can not believe people have nothing better to do than debate this with their wild theories. Either accept what you've got with the band and Sambora in 2020 or you need to move on. It's never ever going to be 1986 again folks it's just life. You'll always have your memories and one day the vaults will open with the goodies we all crave but. Going forward it's never going to be amazing again. They are both totally shot for different reasons. Getting them back together would just be a train wreck and make them a laughing stock.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

rolo_tomachi 10-20-2020 09:28 PM

I still want these two guys together, there is nothing more powerful than that.

YOVANAfromPeru 10-21-2020 03:44 AM

Well... the interview was just a clarification to Jon's comment. Richie certainly didn't talk about his new album, only at the end music in some way was mentioned.
I don't think Jon's going to respond to this interview, unless some interviewer makes the question... while he is drinking Hampton Water and listening American Reckoning on Spotify.

JoviForever 10-21-2020 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1269595)
I think Richie thinks that Jon just said that to create some buzz to bring attention to the new album.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

Not sure how or why that would happen because most people beyond the die hards even know who the guitarist in Bon Jovi is!

Thinny 10-21-2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1269637)
Not sure how or why that would happen because most people beyond the die hards even know who the guitarist in Bon Jovi is!

Depends. Your average person on the street, then yes I agree. The Rock community, not so. They are very into "bands" and you only have to read the comments on any BJ post on social media sites, such as "Classic Rock Magazine" and "Planet Rock Radio" or "Ultimate Classic Rock" etc etc and it's very different.

Also, the fact that UK media contacted Richie for an interview in response, and the fact that both Jon and Richie's comments did pick up some media interest suggests that there is still come mileage from the Richie stuff promo wise...

rickysambo 10-22-2020 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1269637)

Well, it provided Jon's band the only press it has gotten all year from major rock pages/sites. What else is going to generate Jon Bon Jovi related traffic? The music? :p
If you've ever peeked at a vitriolic comment section on a Bon Jovi post on these sites, its littered with a) "they went bubblegum pop" & 2) "I stopped paying attention after Sambora".
Anyone remotely interested in Bon Jovi's pre 2000s MUSIC knows about Richie Sambora. A lot of casual "fans" who behave like bots on social media probably don't know about the other members & how would they? Album cover, [every]YouTube video thumbnail & podcast appearances only has Mr. Greyhair Permafrown on.

JackieBlue 10-22-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1269595)

I'm sure Richie knows that Jon would throw his own mother under a bus if he thought it'd sell another record or two. :)

As for saying he wishes Richie were back in the band, seems to me that Jon isn't sure how he wants to use the Richie card. He's been playing both ends against the middle for 7 years. He's used it for sympathy to get/keep fans on his side. He's played it to avoid losing fence-riders by focusing on Richie's addictions and steering them away from any questions that might lead to him or the band.

He used it as the inspiration for THINFS.

Ever since the snafu in December, when his statement that BJ isn't dependent on a lead guitar player bc "it's about me" got such negative feedback, he's been using it to to downplay his arrogance and come across as the understanding boss who loves the guy and wishes he were still in the band... y'know, if he weren't such a slacker.

And as Faceman suggested, he could also be using it to keep interest in the band alive as well as hope that there may be a reunion; or to pave the way for one should things go in that direction.

All that, in addition to your idea of creating a buzz for an album Richie's not even a part of.

Damn! Jon's getting a lot of mileage out of a lead guitarist he was never dependent upon. ;)

rolo_tomachi 10-22-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1269648)
I'm sure Richie knows that Jon would throw his own mother under a bus if he thought it'd sell another record or two. :)

As for saying he wishes Richie were back in the band, seems to me that Jon isn't sure how he wants to use the Richie card. He's been playing both ends against the middle for 7 years. He's used it for sympathy to get/keep fans on his side. He's played it to avoid losing fence-riders by focusing on Richie's addictions and steering them away from any questions that might lead to him or the band.

He used it as the inspiration for THINFS.

Ever since the snafu in December, when his statement that BJ isn't dependent on a lead guitar player bc "it's about me" got such negative feedback, he's been using it to to downplay his arrogance and come across as the understanding boss who loves the guy and wishes he were still in the band... y'know, if he weren't such a slacker.

And as Faceman suggested, he could also be using it to keep interest in the band alive as well as hope that there may be a reunion; or to pave the way for one should things go in that direction.

All that, in addition to your idea of creating a buzz for an album Richie's not even a part of.

Damn! Jon's getting a lot of mileage out of a lead guitarist he was never dependent upon. ;)

Good analysis Jackie. I think Jon's ego and subconscious are playing tricks on him. The guy moves on without Richie, but he's still living with the ghost.

JackieBlue 10-22-2020 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickysambo (Post 1269641)
...If you've ever peeked at a vitriolic comment section on a Bon Jovi post on these sites, its littered with a) "they went bubblegum pop" & 2) "I stopped paying attention after Sambora"...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think THIS is the kind of thing Ilene meant when she tweeted to Jon (aka Ying), "you can't help but take a jab when you're annoyed the topic still comes up..." Not Richie coming up in interviews; because reporters know the game, and so does Ilene. Promos aren't about Richie or old news. Their purpose is to bring attention to a new single, album, or tour. If Jon didn't want to discuss Richie, he'd let reporters know beforehand, or deflect questions, or stick with "he just didn't show up. Plus, if he's annoyed about the topic coming up in interviews, he wouldn't find a way, when reporters don't ask him about Richie, to still manage to work him into his response to some other question.

So I think she was talking more about the way Richie still crops up in comments from fans and critics when new music is released, or when they make negative comparisons between the current Bon Jovi and the band it used to be.

When it comes to fans and reviews, and how they still bring Richie into everything, Jon doesn't have the same control he has over interviews. He can't, with any dignity, respond to subjective opinions about the quality of the band or its music; but he can use interviews as a platform to strike back against the implication that Richie is the missing factor by making digs, and reminding ppl that Richie's the one who "bailed" for no good reason; so he's the one to blame.

I honestly think that, on some level, Jon's surprised that it's even still an issue. IDK, maybe he initially underestimated the long-term impact Richie's departure would have. I'm sure he knew it would cause a bigger stir than Alec's; but maybe he thought that, as a topic of discussion, Richie would eventually go away like Alec did, even if it took a little longer.

But, so far, that hasn't happened. I give it another 20 years. Thirty, if Jon keeps bringing it up.

bonjovi90 10-22-2020 09:09 PM

What's actually up with Richie's solo album? Didn't he say that it was more or less finished around the first lockdown? Time for a release I'd say.

JackieBlue 10-22-2020 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1269662)
What's actually up with Richie's solo album? Didn't he say that it was more or less finished around the first lockdown? Time for a release I'd say.

In an interview Bob Rock did, 3 or 4 months back, he said it was done. But he also said that, like many musicians, since everybody was in quarantine, Richie kept hearing things he wasn't satisfied with, or that he wanted to improve. I got the impression, though, that Bob talked him out of that and got him to leave well enough alone, so I think it's done.

(Sorry, the transcript from that interview that I promised you guys got sidetracked, I need to get back on it.)

Thinny 10-22-2020 11:27 PM

The daily mail video also stated that he had signed a solo deal with BMG, so I expect that the wheels will be in motion to get that moving. Everything is moving slower than usual at the moment though, labels are still dealing with all the records that have been delayed this year and will be well into next year.

JerseyGiant 10-23-2020 12:36 AM

Like Axl and Slash this will be talked about and brought up at every interview/promo chat until the reunion actually happens so after 7x years it's time to look forward to the next 7x years of will he/won't he ...

angelsambo 10-23-2020 10:08 PM

Jon Bon Jovi Has Had a Hard Year, Too

https://www.gq.com/story/jon-bon-jov...lbum-interview

''Who is the record for?

Me! [laughs] For me. I did this record to get back to the reason why I wanted to do it again. I’d been going through a tough period. In light of what happened with Richie and his kids, his leaving us like that, and not staying to talk. It was very hard for all of us. And it took its toll on me.
The band is a family inasmuch as we had grown up together, done everything together, we had ups and downs, but we never deserted the ship. Whether it was work, or the death of parents or divorces or fame or confusion. We had alcoholism, it got to the point where we had to make decisions that weren’t in the interests of the band, that was for sure.

And so anyhow we came through it. And This House Is Not for Sale [the first release after Sambora left the band] was a kind of waving my fists in the air, saying “I refuse to let my house crumble,” but it’s tough finding people who want to go out there and then showing them how to play the songs and write the songs and have something to say.
It certainly wasn't going to be a big pop record because I’m just not in that place. So then I needed to get in touch with that gift that I have for writing songs. So I’ve worked very hard, whether it was on the record or lately on myself or my relationship with Tito and Dave, so that we got stronger as a unit. And it turned out to be really great, because we got tighter and as a result we felt we, the collective we, did no wrong.

In a strange way my forgiveness for Richie allowed me to grow, and David to grow, and Tito to grow into who we are today. Because we were forced down a different road. You don’t blame someone for that, you sort of have to say thank you, because it helps you continue your little journey. Sometimes someone has to get off an exit in order for you to continue this journey.
There was no fourth leg on the table. And by the way, we had 80 more shows left on that tour. But we did it. And it was very successful.''

Thinny 10-23-2020 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelsambo (Post 1269689)

''Who is the record for?

Me! [laughs] For me. I did this record to get back to the reason why I wanted to do it again. I’d been going through a tough period. In light of what happened with Richie and his kids, his leaving us like that, and not staying to talk. It was very hard for all of us. And it took its toll on me.
The band is a family inasmuch as we had grown up together, done everything together, we had ups and downs, but we never deserted the ship. Whether it was work, or the death of parents or divorces or fame or confusion. We had alcoholism, it got to the point where we had to make decisions that weren’t in the interests of the band, that was for sure.

And so anyhow we came through it. And This House Is Not for Sale [the first release after Sambora left the band] was a kind of waving my fists in the air, saying “I refuse to let my house crumble,” but it’s tough finding people who want to go out there and then showing them how to play the songs and write the songs and have something to say.
It certainly wasn't going to be a big pop record because I’m just not in that place. So then I needed to get in touch with that gift that I have for writing songs. So I’ve worked very hard, whether it was on the record or lately on myself or my relationship with Tito and Dave, so that we got stronger as a unit. And it turned out to be really great, because we got tighter and as a result we felt we, the collective we, did no wrong.

In a strange way my forgiveness for Richie allowed me to grow, and David to grow, and Tito to grow into who we are today. Because we were forced down a different road. You don’t blame someone for that, you sort of have to say thank you, because it helps you continue your little journey. Sometimes someone has to get off an exit in order for you to continue this journey.
There was no fourth leg on the table. And by the way, we had 80 more shows left on that tour. But we did it. And it was very successful.''

Richie and his "Kids"?? :confused:

And who the hell is Tito? :rolleyes:

rolo_tomachi 10-23-2020 11:08 PM

This is all so contradictory, he say don't blame anyone, but he don't stop pointing at Richie. I thought the THINFS album was inspired by the label, but of course, as it later came back to it, it is better to say it was because of Richie, right?

I love the part of the interview where she says her philosophy is to take care of herself... and improve herself.

Adam D 10-23-2020 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1269691)
This is all so contradictory, he say don't blame anyone, but I don't stop pointing at Richie. I thought the THINFS album was inspired by the label, but of course, as it later came back to it, it is better to say it was because of Richie, right?

I love the part of the interview where she says her philosophy is to take care of herself... and improve herself.

This House as an album was always about the band moving forward without Richie.

The Devil's In The Temple was supposedly inspired by the record label drama.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 10-24-2020 12:03 AM

When Richie had another kid?
And Tito substituted to Tico???

rickysambo 10-24-2020 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelsambo (Post 1269689)

''Who is the record for?

So there we have it, Richie had another secret kid (at least one) all this while :)
Also, what an odd way to "be a unit" to leave your "brothers" out of the album cover, how convenient! I think the dollar obsessed junkies in GnR/Motley Crue can tout the phony "brother" moniker more convincingly where every "brother" gets sort of an equal footing. Surely, there isn't gonna be any album cover with just Vince or Axl on the cover/music video/thumbail/promo etc. And don't say "oh its coz only Jon's face and image sells" which is quite evidently false. Its a dead horse that I'll flog, but huge props to Richie for quitting! You say he's replaceable and dispensable? There you go, replace him and be content. When he played those solos, you proclaimed he was " the heavyweight champion of the world", "the king of swing" and so forth. When he quit, he became less significant than The Edge (of all people).
Apropos to "The band is a family in as much as we had grown up together, done everything together, we had ups and downs, but we never deserted the ship": That just sounds like the Mafia, an analogy which Jon sort of enjoys referring to. As long as you're the mob boss, its a family. As soon as someone goes rogue, you take him out. Because it'd just destroy the don's ego & perception to God forbid, request/hear out the fallen Underboss. He can't be seen as going soft (What about the pansy democrat party OST he's been churning out though?). Sorry Jon, the only parallel to a make believe mob tale that applies here is that like Tony Soprano, you too need therapy.

Eveline 10-24-2020 10:34 AM

Ricky, another great post of yours! Thank you 👏

Adam D 10-24-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickysambo (Post 1269696)
So there we have it, Richie had another secret kid (at least one) all this while :)
Also, what an odd way to "be a unit" to leave your "brothers" out of the album cover, how convenient! I think the dollar obsessed junkies in GnR/Motley Crue can tout the phony "brother" moniker more convincingly where every "brother" gets sort of an equal footing. Surely, there isn't gonna be any album cover with just Vince or Axl on the cover/music video/thumbail/promo etc. And don't say "oh its coz only Jon's face and image sells" which is quite evidently false. Its a dead horse that I'll flog, but huge props to Richie for quitting! You say he's replaceable and dispensable? There you go, replace him and be content. When he played those solos, you proclaimed he was " the heavyweight champion of the world", "the king of swing" and so forth. When he quit, he became less significant than The Edge (of all people).
Apropos to "The band is a family in as much as we had grown up together, done everything together, we had ups and downs, but we never deserted the ship": That just sounds like the Mafia, an analogy which Jon sort of enjoys referring to. As long as you're the mob boss, its a family. As soon as someone goes rogue, you take him out. Because it'd just destroy the don's ego & perception to God forbid, request the fallen Underboss. He can't be seen as going soft (What about the pansy democrat party OST he's been churning out though?). Sorry Jon, the only parallel to a make believe mob tale that applies here is that like Tony Soprano, you too need therapy.

Nevermind.

I don't have the energy.

rickysambo 10-24-2020 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1269699)
Ricky, another great post of yours! Thank you 👏

Ah, thank you Eveline.

QUceK1WV8 10-25-2020 09:29 PM

On a different note Orianthi released "Impulsive" just reminding me what a giant cluster **** and waste of years RSO was. There's the damn guitar that was MIA all those years. Hopefully Richie finds his soon, too.

The video is terrible, though, so I will spare you and not link it. Listen to it on your streaming service instead.