Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

jessycardy 05-24-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1133304)
I have seen others but the TRASHTALK comment was new to me......:-0

Can't really blame ya if you missed it. It's back on page 432, which means 46 freakin' pages ago, even though we're talking about just two days ago.

Here's the original article on which all of the others coming up in these hours are based on: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz...s-alcohol.html

This, mixed with the two interviews Jon gave in his hotel suite in Vienna and probably also a little bit of good ol' fiction for the purpose of gossip.

Matt has apparently confirmed Jon's interviews, while he said he doesn't know about Richie's, but thinks it's "fishy".

Becky 05-24-2013 11:15 PM

And there was an article 10 or 20 pages ago that said that Richie's rep said he's "not doing interviews" at the moment so it makes any quote from Richie that didn't come from Twitter questionable.

Crushgen24/88 05-24-2013 11:17 PM

I don't know what to think to be honest. The phraseology and wording really doesn't sound like Richie, but considering he hasn't denied saying any of it there's no other conclusion.

CharlieShipley 05-24-2013 11:23 PM

HEADLINE IDEA: "Something in the 'Water?': Bon Jovi, Sambora Tiff Confounds Fans, Derails Tour."

efiste2 05-24-2013 11:26 PM

And I thought I was up to date with these posts........

What I cant understand is, If it is indeed a personal matter, why the hell didnt Richie ring Jon and tell him personally, perhaps then Jon may have been more supportive, I can only imagine how enraged inside Jon is over how Richie has handled this matter, especially the fashion rubbish.......I think it must be down to the "dynamic duo" having fallen out over what more than likely is the JBJ CEO factor, Richie has had a taste of freedom again with AOTL and wanted more. I think it unfair to brand his solo effort a failure as, I believe its a really personal from the heart record.....something BON JOVI hasnt done for decades, so even though the masses think its rubbish, I belive its some of his best work....
On the other hand I beleive its the BON JOVI machine/corparation thats given Richie both the financial and popularity means to make a record, so Richie has gone bout this in totally the wrong way. They both need to have a Crisis meeting and get back to basics and making "proper" BON JOVI records.....before its too late.

DestinationJovi 05-24-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1133131)
Hahaha and it was asked Nov 1, long before the bullshit. Either he doesn't know how to use twitter or he's a sneaky bastard. I'm going for somewhere in between.

Right. The tour didn't even start until February. I've accidentally favorited tweets before on my iPhone. The touch screen is touchy. ;)

It's ironic considering the state the band is in today, but I really think it was unintentional.

Bounce7800 05-24-2013 11:28 PM

I still don't think it's Richie. My money's on Nikki, it reads like tweets or an email. Someone being a mouthpiece for him and either putting his argument out there or what they think his argument should be. I can't believe Richie would have been foolish enough to say those things.

DestinationJovi 05-24-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josie2013 (Post 1133122)
Without any real knowledge of what is going on, Jon and Richie and both likely to blame. I thought TMZ had the story right from the start (maybe Richie was the source!). How Richie is acting with his non statements and Twitter is ridiculous but maybe he did get sick of Jon's CEO attitude and called his bluff. If we all think he comes across as an arrogant jerk in interviews imagine what everyone else gets in real life. All we know for sure is this is a public relations nightmare and the band is getting a bad reputation for its treatment of the fans. I only hope that when these two kiss and makeup, and they will because they know that without each other their success is minimal, we can get a great album and tour.

LOL! I was just thinking the same! Maybe the "insider" from the original media source who reported about all this back in April was Richie himself! The only odd part was they said he hoped to be back for his hometown show in LA (which obviously didn't happen), but maybe he really did expect for him and Jon to have come to an agreement by then.

DestinationJovi 05-24-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1133311)
I don't know what to think to be honest. The phraseology and wording really doesn't sound like Richie, but considering he hasn't denied saying any of it there's no other conclusion.

Right on. He took to twitter to set people straight about the fashion line not being the reason, but hasn't disputed anything else.

jessycardy 05-24-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1133320)
I still don't think it's Richie. My money's on Nikki, it reads like tweets or an email. Someone being a mouthpiece for him and either putting his argument out there or what they think his argument should be. I can't believe Richie would have been foolish enough to say those things.

I have to say, it's been a few days that I have this idea going around in my head: remember the obvious non-sense utter crap about Dorothea pulling a Yoko Ono? Well, what if it's Nikki? I know nothing and this is just some crap my mind's been on, and I wouldn't even have mentioned it, hadn't I read your post. So, well... just throwing it out there.

Going back to some sort of reality-based thinking... You might be on to something, but if I were Richie and if Nikki spoke to a tabloid on my behalf without warning, well, I would be rather pissed. And if she also lied while at it, I would rectify. What's interesting is that article actually cites TWO people: Richie and the usual "close source".