Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

crashed 05-24-2013 11:40 PM

You know what, one thing that actually wouldn't surprise me is if Richie blew off the tour for a woman. Have we missed this all along?

DestinationJovi 05-24-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efiste2 (Post 1133317)
And I thought I was up to date with these posts........

What I cant understand is, If it is indeed a personal matter, why the hell didnt Richie ring Jon and tell him personally, perhaps then Jon may have been more supportive, I can only imagine how enraged inside Jon is over how Richie has handled this matter, especially the fashion rubbish.......I think it must be down to the "dynamic duo" having fallen out over what more than likely is the JBJ CEO factor, Richie has had a taste of freedom again with AOTL and wanted more. I think it unfair to brand his solo effort a failure as, I believe its a really personal from the heart record.....something BON JOVI hasnt done for decades, so even though the masses think its rubbish, I belive its some of his best work....
On the other hand I beleive its the BON JOVI machine/corparation thats given Richie both the financial and popularity means to make a record, so Richie has gone bout this in totally the wrong way. They both need to have a Crisis meeting and get back to basics and making "proper" BON JOVI records.....before its too late.

This exactly. I agree 100%.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1133320)
I still don't think it's Richie. My money's on Nikki, it reads like tweets or an email. Someone being a mouthpiece for him and either putting his argument out there or what they think his argument should be. I can't believe Richie would have been foolish enough to say those things.

Very real possibility. Knowing people are highly interested in his whereabouts because of his absence from the tour, this puts the fashion line in the press and gives it publicity. I remember another time something had gone down with Richie (maybe rehab in 2011, can't really remember exactly) but Nikki started tweeting stuff about Richie to get attention and gain followers. Don't remember the specifics, but I do remember thinking at the time she was overstepping her boundaries.

Solid Sambora 05-24-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1133326)
You know what, one thing that actually wouldn't surprise me is if Richie blew off the tour for a woman. Have we missed this all along?

In 479 pages of discussion, argument, emotional outcries, lunatic theories, photoshop madness and Twitter links, I genuinely can't remember this even being considered as a possibility.

And now that it has been suggested... HOW THE HELL WAS A DOG POISONING THEORY CONSIDERED BEFORE THIS???

CharlieShipley 05-24-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

I don't think so. Doesn't sound like his MO. However crazy his MO has become.

On a semi-related note, I just got off the phone with my mom, who's friend just told her her cousin "Georgie" (?) dated Richie. I have no other details.

Solid Sambora 05-24-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieShipley (Post 1133334)
On a semi-related note, I just got off the phone with my mom, who's friend just told her her cousin "Georgie" (?) dated Richie. I have no other details.

The mystery deepens...

Bounce7800 05-24-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1133331)
This exactly. I agree 100%.

Very real possibility. Knowing people are highly interested in his whereabouts because of his absence from the tour, this puts the fashion line in the press and gives it publicity. I remember another time something had gone down with Richie (maybe rehab in 2011, can't really remember exactly) but Nikki started tweeting stuff about Richie to get attention and gain followers. Don't remember the specifics, but I do remember thinking at the time she was overstepping her boundaries.

Also note how the mail article had a link to the fashion lines website. I'm sure it's come from there, she definitely likes using Richie to garner interest in her work and this story has gained her a lot of free publicity.

jessycardy 05-24-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1133332)
In 479 pages of discussion, argument, emotional outcries, lunatic theories, photoshop madness and Twitter links, I genuinely can't remember this even being considered as a possibility.

And now that it has been suggested... HOW THE HELL WAS A DOG POISONING THEORY CONSIDERED BEFORE THIS???

LOL
Well, technically it WAS suggested... As in Heather may be sick or as in Denise looks bad beyond words... I guess the unforgivable mistake has been considering current/previous dates only. It's the unsuspected that's dangerous. HA!

DestinationJovi 05-24-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

He sure did take every opportunity during promo to announce he was SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE!!! I know he said it during his google chat and on the Katy Couric show. I'm sure there were other times too.

Typical man. Thinking with the wrong head. ;)

jessycardy 05-24-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1133339)
Also note how the mail article had a link to the fashion lines website. I'm sure it's come from there, she definitely likes using Richie to garner interest in her work and this story has gained her a lot of free publicity.

It has. We still don't know where that Richie Sambora Facebook fanpage got the info/picture/message from Nikki, but they either flat out lied and made up the whole thing, including the message... OR she actually DID message the page or several pages. And that STINKS.
Plus, she sounded so positively surprised a few days ago about the fact she gained so many likes in just a few hours. WONDER WHY!!!

Solid Sambora 05-25-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1133343)
He sure did take every opportunity during promo to announce he was SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE!!! I know he said it during his google chat and on the Katy Couric show. I'm sure there were other times too.

Typical man. Thinking with the wrong head. ;)

If it turns out he ran off with some 20 year old hot blonde (any update on this Georgie?), he'd still be a major dick for bailing on the tour, but at least he'll be a dick with a little rock and roll kudos. And a 20 year old hot blonde.