Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Becky 05-25-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNickel (Post 1133368)
Dear god. If that were true, I would fully understand why Richie left the tour.

If it were true, he never would have gone on the tour to start with.

Jon doesn't come across the least bit irrational when he talks about Stephanie's overdose.

Solid Sambora 05-25-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi78 (Post 1133358)
This is really getting ridiculous now... the slinging that's happened.

This has to be a load of crap. Surely?

http://www.hollyscoop.com/bon-jovi/i...-insiders.html

Am I the only one that's just getting pictures of Christina Aguilera, Harry Styles, Jennifer Aniston, and some blonde lass?

Kriegentragen 05-25-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1133363)
You getting involved in the big race? You gonna sit, post ready, sweat running down your head, waiting, waiting, waiting, for post 4998, post 4999, then BAM... post 5013 because you weren't the only one waiting for the 'honour'? All the while Rolo has inadvertently snagged that 5000 slot with a picture of Jon as Darth Vader and the caption "Hate beats love all over it's face."

Haha, not really. I'm just waiting to this drama to end. Whatever it happens it will be better than this vagueness.

I'm looking forward for Rolo's portrayals of Jon as Maleficent.

RonJovi 05-25-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1133372)

Jon doesn't come across the least bit irrational when he talks about Stephanie's overdose.

Agreed. Jon comes across as very level headed when talking about the overdose.

If he said this to Richie, and I don't believe for one second he did, it would have been done in a jokey way. No doubt Jon can be hard but I don't believe he is this hard or this dumb.

jessycardy 05-25-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1133373)
Am I the only one that's just getting pictures of Christina Aguilera, Harry Styles, Jennifer Aniston, and some blonde lass?

That stuff should be on the right of the page. Are you viewing the site from a tablet or some other wicked mean?

Crushgen24/88 05-25-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1133376)
That stuff should be on the right of the page. Are you viewing the site from a tablet or some other wicked mean?

Tablets are wicked?

Kiwi78 05-25-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

That's a very valid point too.

Good lord.

I think the issue here is also, we as fans aren't used to people talking smack about Jovi. They've done pretty well to keep their images clean even through Richie's last stints in rehab.

jessycardy 05-25-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushgen24/88 (Post 1133377)
Tablets are wicked?

It was tongue-in-cheek... for the most part, anyway.

DestinationJovi 05-25-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Not at all.

The idea he would say such an insensitive thing is ludicrous.

Solid Sambora 05-25-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1133376)

Regular old laptop. Those pictures were full screen, couldn't scroll past them. Tried the link a few times and got the same. Gave the link one last go, and can now see the story! Clearly some kind of black magic at work.