Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70391)

steel_horse75 11-27-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1270557)

How sweet. Orianthi had her Nan over for thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 11-27-2020 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1270578)
How sweet. Orianthi had her Nan over for thanksgiving.

Lol. That was actually funny.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

Jovi98 11-28-2020 12:56 AM

But Richie's new album?

Why Richie don't say nothing about it anymore.....

steel_horse75 11-28-2020 08:33 AM

Richie Sambora!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovi98 (Post 1270608)
But Richie's new album?

Saw a newish interview with Bob rock on YouTube the other day talking about all the albums he has done and he says I’m currently working with Richie on his new album.

Seems odd that another year has passed and he hasn’t released anything.

Edit - interview is 10 months old so album must be finished by now.

Thinny 11-28-2020 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovi98 (Post 1270608)
But Richie's new album?

Like a lot of bands are doing I would imagine that he his holding on to it until the current pandemic is under control some more. There's no point putting a load of work into an album and then releasing it without being able to properly promote it and tour it.

An artist like Richie isn't going to have the same opportunities that Bon Jovi or the other huge bands are going to have to promote a new album. So his management and label are probably, and rightfully, advising him to wait a while.

He's apprently signed to BMG, according to the recent Daily Mail article, and I know for a fact that BMG have delayed a lot of albums this year until next year and have a huge backlog next year as a result.

angelsambo 11-28-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1270644)
Saw a newish interview with Bob rock on YouTube the other day talking about ....

it's interesting that he co-wrote 7-8 songs for richie's new album

JerseyGiant 11-29-2020 02:10 AM

It may just be the photo but man that looks nothing like Sambora! Da fuk!

YOVANAfromPeru 11-29-2020 04:22 AM

https://www.bigissue.com/latest/jon-...dream-reality/

YOVANAfromPeru 11-29-2020 07:17 AM

I just read Orianthi's comments on her Thanksgiving instagram post; as per they, they are back together.

liljovi93 11-29-2020 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1270557)

Why does Richie look like Austin Powers?

Why does Orianthi look like something out of White Chicks?

Why the **** are they back together?!

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Butters 11-29-2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1270695)

They both look ridiculous. Made for each other! :D

Eveline 11-29-2020 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butters (Post 1270706)
They both look ridiculous. Made for each other! :D

This pic is horrible. So many filters on and they look like two wax figures, not real people.

rickysambo 11-29-2020 06:42 PM

Quote:

Lmao

:-D

bounce442 11-30-2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyGiant (Post 1270690)
It may just be the photo but man that looks nothing like Sambora! Da fuk!

It looks like their heads were photoshoped on their bodies... poorly. Strange picture to share

richiefan95 11-30-2020 10:12 PM

I just looked at the pictures from the Hall of fame. If you had to guess the age difference of the two I guess hardly anyone would come up that she is 26 years younger. And that is not because Richie is looking younger than he is. Orianthi does look quite old for a 35 year old woman when you even consider the amount of makeup she puts on.

QUceK1WV8 12-01-2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Good questions!

It's their lives and who am I to judge. But. I will judge anyway.

Javier 12-03-2020 01:02 AM

Richie's appearing on the upcoming Frank Stallone documentary. He looks, odd :lol: .....
https://youtu.be/G0-EBMFIglE

JoviForever 12-03-2020 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1270872)
Richie's appearing on the upcoming Frank Stallone documentary. He looks, odd :lol: .....
https://youtu.be/G0-EBMFIglE

Looks like he’s got a whole can of hairspray keeping his hair in position!😳

Rdkopper 12-03-2020 07:16 PM

I'll sum this up.

He's just a dude who is holding on to that last bit of youth pretending to be back in the 80s/90s when he was somewhat of an A-List celebrity.

YOVANAfromPeru 12-04-2020 04:33 AM

AND now that Richie and Orianthi are back together, they have to match with the hair.

Litneg 12-06-2020 12:12 AM

Orianthi posted a new pic with Richie saying his new album rocks...

Is there any glimpse of a possible idea when this is gonna come out? It's been 3-4 years of waiting.

YOVANAfromPeru 12-06-2020 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litneg (Post 1270967)

https://instagram.ftru2-1.fna.fbcdn....da&oe=5FF6FD8F
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIbNuhnF9Nj/
What is this???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nhN...ature=youtu.be

richiefan95 12-06-2020 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litneg (Post 1270967)

Is there any glimpse of a possible idea when this is gonna come out? It's been 3-4 years of waiting.

He started his solo album in the summer of 2018. So it can't be 3-4 of waiting.

brunorc21 12-07-2020 03:09 AM

Jon on the new Washington Post interview said he and Richie talk to each other occasionally.

I find very strange considering Jon told in one recent interview for the new album that the last time they spoke was during the RRHF.

QUceK1WV8 12-07-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brunorc21 (Post 1270993)
Jon on the new Washington Post interview said he and Richie talk to each other occasionally.

I find very strange considering Jon told in one recent interview for the new album that the last time they spoke was during the RRHF.

People on this board take what Jon or Richie or anyone really says to the media far far too seriously. It is show business. They say things that fit the moment.

angelsambo 12-07-2020 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brunorc21 (Post 1270993)

did you understand what he said about richie coming back to the band ?

Walleris 12-07-2020 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUceK1WV8 (Post 1270996)
People on this board take what Jon or Richie or anyone really says to the media far far too seriously. It is show business. They say things that fit the moment.

This, plus this is exactly what Jon would say if he didn't want to escalate their current (non-) relationship with Richie publicly. Which seem to be the sentiment on both sides these days. Saying "we don't talk anymore" would generate a headline that probably nobody wants at this point.

Lastly, if you're a rockstar in your late 50s, then talking to someone once every couple of years probably counts as "occasionally".

Rdkopper 12-07-2020 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1271000)
This, plus this is exactly what Jon would say if he didn't want to escalate their current (non-) relationship with Richie publicly. Which seem to be the sentiment on both sides these days. Saying "we don't talk anymore" would generate a headline that probably nobody wants at this point.

Lastly, if you're a rockstar in your late 50s, then talking to someone once every couple of years probably counts as "occasionally".

Exactly this ^^^^^^^^^^

brunorc21 12-07-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1271000)

That's exactly what he did one month ago

Thinny 12-07-2020 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brunorc21 (Post 1271009)
That's exactly what he did one month ago

Yes, but Richie responded and it it created some press that I think Jon would rather not have had. This reeks of de-escalation.

Rdkopper 12-07-2020 08:33 PM

That guy from the Washington Press was a total prick. I'm surprised Jon hung in there as long as he did... Jon handled himself extremely well too. Jon was not going to give that guy any bits of information about anything.

"Are we done here" "come say hello so I can say goodbye"

That whole Richie segment is what you call Yessing someone to death.

rolo_tomachi 12-07-2020 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1271012)
Yes, but Richie responded and it it created some press that I think Jon would rather not have had. This reeks of de-escalation.

I completely agree, and so it should be.

I don't understand why Jon said all that shit. If Richie is an alcoholic (junkie) , it will be for life, he will have moments of relapse and other moments where the guy is clean, unfortunately it is not just a matter of will, psychology and depression play an important role and it is difficult.. face your own demons. Jon seems to treat him as if he were an 8 year old, it seems that he is not aware of what Richie can suffer if everything Jon hints is true.

All that said, I can't be happier for Richie, because despite having these alleged personal problems, the guy keeps going, at his own pace, he just finished an album and we'll hear him soon, I can't wait.

YOVANAfromPeru 12-11-2020 02:05 AM

https://instagram.ftru2-1.fna.fbcdn....c0&oe=5FFA626C
Read what Orianthi said on the description, they are back.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIoVWkpF_pV/

bonjovi90 12-11-2020 03:31 AM

Well she said that Richie will go back to posting on IG, not that RSO are going to reunite.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 12-11-2020 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1271131)
Well she said that Richie will go back to posting on IG, not that RSO are going to reunite.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Yeah they're both guitar nuts, why wouldn't they jam...?

EDIT: Wow, didn't realize the last time he posted on IG was 2018. Bon Jovi Consigliere is even still in the bio. Even his official facebook page's About Section is promoting the Rise EP instead of the full album. I really hope the next album gets marketed properly. I understand the budget is probably not great but these are quick easy FREE fixes to promote yourself.

YOVANAfromPeru 12-11-2020 04:51 AM

I meant it's officially confirmed now that they are back like a couple, since she posted a red heart and saying my.
Of course it's normal that they jam together, especially now that they are a couple, but I didn't think in another RSO album (that would mean a terrible combination again, and of their hairstyles!).

steel_horse75 12-11-2020 12:34 PM

2020 has been shit enough without RSO releasing more dirge.

Her latest album got 5/10 in Classic Rock.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Thinny 12-11-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1271132)
Yeah they're both guitar nuts, why wouldn't they jam...?

EDIT: Wow, didn't realize the last time he posted on IG was 2018. Bon Jovi Consigliere is even still in the bio. Even his official facebook page's About Section is promoting the Rise EP instead of the full album. I really hope the next album gets marketed properly. I understand the budget is probably not great but these are quick easy FREE fixes to promote yourself.

He really needs someone to look after his Socials properly, so many wasted oppiortunities there. Richie, call me...it's what I do...also you need a proper website ;)

:mrgreen:

Rdkopper 12-11-2020 01:56 PM

I personally don't care who Richie dates --- Just as long as they don't release another album together.

Walleris 12-11-2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1271140)
He really needs someone to look after his Socials properly, so many wasted oppiortunities there. Richie, call me...it's what I do...also you need a proper website ;)

:mrgreen:

But if you join his social media team, who will defend him on JT?