Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you think they've hung out? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68734)

Gaby1987 10-01-2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOriginalJez (Post 1182303)
Oh come on, we all know richie doesn't need to practice anything... :rolleyes:

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ticos_stick 10-01-2014 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SadieLady (Post 1182296)
I remember watching it "live" and that moment seemed excruciating. I can't believe how f***d up Richie was. I was embarrassed for him.

There was nothing excruciating about it, it was funny. Peope f*ck up on SNL all the time, it's a live show. Even seasoned actors and comedians fluff their lines. Richie was just out of rehab too so he wasn't ****ed up. :rolleyes:

Captain_jovi 10-01-2014 04:31 PM

People on the show don't **** up on that level, no, but the thrill of live TV will do that to you. Especially if you're weaning yourself off your addictions, it can't be pleasant. Still felt like a train wreck to watch.

Supersonic 10-01-2014 04:50 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1182311)
Especially if you're weaning yourself off your addictions, it can't be pleasant. Still felt like a train wreck to watch.

Well yeah, but that's mostly because Jon Bon Jovi just isn't capable of delivering jokes. He just can't.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

ticos_stick 10-01-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1182311)
People on the show don't **** up on that level, no, but the thrill of live TV will do that to you. Especially if you're weaning yourself off your addictions, it can't be pleasant. Still felt like a train wreck to watch.

The only reason it was mildly awkward was because of Jon's response I thought. Richie's rabbit in the headlights reaction was funny and the audience found it funny but Jon was his typical uptight self.

Oh well, none of them will be winning awards for acting any time soon :p

trevrox 10-01-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1182314)
The only reason it was mildly awkward was because of Jon's response I thought. Richie's rabbit in the headlights reaction was funny and the audience found it funny but Jon was his typical uptight self.

You're going to regret that statement when Jon wins his Oscar...

http://media.tumblr.com/9586cc5d3c8f...oFZ1qz4rgp.gif

jovifan93 10-06-2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1182314)

Hmm, I don't know. I didn't think up until now that Richie did f*ck up anything on that show/skit, I always thought it was all planned that way. Thinking about it now, it probably was a f*ck up, but still funny. Don't think Jon said "You f*cked me" though, it's the f-word alright, but there's something different coming after it, more like "Now that you f*cked up this, Mr. Samobra, why don't we go and do what we do best?" (not sure about the "this"). Anyone?

Also, while not a big fan of Jon's acting skills (I think he only made a decent figure in The Leading Man), I think he did absolutely great on SNL.

trevrox 10-06-2014 11:19 PM

So now we know the answer - Jon and Dave have hung out! Jon said at the show a couple nights ago that Dave was over his house from what I've heard.

Captain_jovi 10-07-2014 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan93 (Post 1182443)
Don't think Jon said "You f*cked me" though, it's the f-word alright, but there's something different coming after it, more like "Now that you f*cked up this, Mr. Samobra, why don't we go and do what we do best?" (not sure about the "this"). Anyone?

That's not the part at all we're talking about. It's when Jon and Richie are walking back to the stage and the band has already started playing Lost Highway.

TheOriginalJez 10-07-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1182312)
Aloha !

Well yeah, but that's mostly because Jon Bon Jovi just isn't capable of delivering jokes. He just can't.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Oh come on, he delivered both Vampires Los Muertos AND WAN... how big do you need the joke to be?!