Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2 Very Special Bon Jovi Projects (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=68524)

ezearis 05-22-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveK (Post 1176914)
The next boxset will probably be for lost highway

I think that the next boxset release should be What About Now, a 3 CD + 1 DVD Deluxe Edition of that album:

CD 1: What About Now remastered to sound louder and with even less dynamics.
CD 2: What About Now: bonus tracks and demos
CD 3: What About Now featuring Bobby Bandiera on lead vocals.
DVD: Bon Jovi with guests The Kings of Suburbia, Live From Saratoga 2013.

Tictoc 05-22-2014 11:45 PM

People who care about this kind of novelty trash are also the kind of people who keep jars of their own belly button fluff and have pictures of badgers in their wallets.

DaveK 05-23-2014 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1176915)
Why??????????

Because we all know how much Jon loves to ram it down our throats

Javier 05-23-2014 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveK (Post 1176914)
The next boxset will probably be for lost highway

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...21/FP-NOOO.gif

lars 05-23-2014 03:42 PM

Bon Jovi announces plans for an extensive 30th Anniversary catalog campaign with Island/UMe. The initiative will launch with the July 1 release of the seminal album New Jersey in a remastered 1-CD and digital edition, a 2-CD and digital Deluxe Edition, and a 3-disc (2-CD/1-DVD) Super Deluxe Edition. More 30th Anniversary commemorative titles, including newly-compiled collections of studio and live recordings, are scheduled for release this year.
For more information on Bon Jovi, please visit the official website: www.bonjovi.com.

BON JOVI: New Jersey [CD, digital]
1. Lay Your Hands On Me
2. Bad Medicine
3. Born To Be My Baby
4. Living In Sin
5. Blood On Blood
6. Homebound Train
7. Wild Is The Wind
8. Ride Cowboy Ride
9. Stick To Your Guns
10. I’ll Be There For You
11. 99 In The Shade
12. Love For Sale

BON JOVI: New Jersey (Deluxe Edition) [2CD, digital]
DISC 1: NEW JERSEY (original album, remastered) + bonus tracks
1. Lay Your Hands On Me
2. Bad Medicine
3. Born To Be My Baby
4. Living In Sin
5. Blood On Blood
6. Homebound Train
7. Wild Is The Wind
8. Ride Cowboy Ride
9. Stick To Your Guns
10. I’ll Be There For You
11. 99 In The Shade
12. Love For Sale
Bonus Tracks:
13. The Boys Are Back In Town (Cover of the Thin Lizzy classic; previously released on Stairway To Heaven/Highway To Hell compilation; released in the U.K. as a 12” single B-side)
14. Love Is War (B-side from Living In Sin single)
15. Born To Be My Baby (Acoustic Version; previously released as a B-side in Japan)

DISC 2: The ‘SONS OF BEACHES’ Demos
(** All tracks on DISC 2 are previously unreleased)
1. Homebound Train
2. Judgment Day
3. Full Moon High
4. Growin’ Up The Hard Way
5. Let’s Make It Baby
6. Love Hurts
7. Backdoor To Heaven
8. Now And Forever
9. Wild Is The Wind
10. Stick To Your Guns
11. House Of Fire
12. Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore?
13. Diamond Ring

BON JOVI: New Jersey (Super Deluxe Edition) [boxed 2CD/DVD]
DISC 1: NEW JERSEY (original album, remastered) + bonus tracks
DISC 2: The ‘SONS OF BEACHES’ Demos (PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED)
DISC 3 (DVD):

1. ‘ACCESS ALL AREAS: A ROCK & ROLL ODYSSEY’
Directed by Wayne Isham.
The original 1990 88-minute documentary of the band’s epic 16-month world tour in support of the NEW JERSEY album; includes rare backstage, on-the-road, and live concert footage.
First time released in the U.S. on DVD format

2. MUSIC VIDEOS From the NEW JERSEY album
All directed by Wayne Isham
-- Bad Medicine (1st Version)
-- Born To Be My Baby
-- I’ll Be There For You
-- Lay Your Hands On Me
-- Living In Sin
-- Blood On Blood
-- Bad Medicine (2nd Version)

Original audio produced by Bruce Fairbairn; engineered and mixed by Bob Rock

Lucas_Roli 05-23-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1176916)
I think that the next boxset release should be What About Now, a 3 CD + 1 DVD Deluxe Edition of that album:

I laughed pretty hard at the Bobby Bandiera on lead vocals part :)).
Just imagine Jon re-recordin WAN with his vocals from end of 2013 and from 2014.His vocals are so bad now that he can't even sing ''On a steel horse I ride'' without running out of breath,just checkout the performances from 2014 and Brisbane 2013.
Anyway,back on the topic.
I'm so happy that a month from now I will get the chance to listen to all those great songs in high quality,I think I'm going to listen to the whole demo part like 10 times when my album arrives.Really lookin forward for House of Fire which in my opinion has far better drums and guitar than Alice Cooper's version.

Johny 05-23-2014 10:07 PM

I'm quite curious about some of the writing credits...

Rdkopper 05-23-2014 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1176944)
Really lookin forward for House of Fire which in my opinion has far better drums and guitar than Alice Cooper's version.

House Of Fire might have a totally different sound then the internet version we are all used to.

Rdkopper 05-24-2014 03:55 AM

A little off topic but cool info. Michael Jackson's newest single Love Never Felt So Good was originally just Michael Singing with a piano, however because the piano and vocal were on the same track they couldn't separate them so what they did was, just filled the music around it to drown out the piano. If you listen to the final version, you could hardly even tell it's there and when you do hear it, it actually fits in fine.

I would love it if they could do this with the SWW basement demos. Keep Jon's raw vocal and just mix some simple rock music with it. I know it would never happen unless Jon was dead and even at best, they would have to be really desperate. But still a cool concept.

Love Never Felt So Good - Original

Love Never Felt So Good - Edit

angelsambo 05-24-2014 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powernoize (Post 1176794)
happened to come across this:

Bon Jovi RadioOnline ‏@RadioBonJovi 6h
Don't miss an exclusive interview with Obie O'Brien on Bon Jovi Radio talking about next releases! Next friday 10 PM (Argentina)
bonjoviradio.blogspot.com .........

any news on this ?

rolo_tomachi 05-24-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powernoize (Post 1176794)
happened to come across this:

Bon Jovi RadioOnline ‏@RadioBonJovi 6h
Don't miss an exclusive interview with Obie O'Brien on Bon Jovi Radio talking about next releases! Next friday 10 PM (Argentina)
bonjoviradio.blogspot.com .........

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelsambo (Post 1176957)
any news on this ?

I think this info is not very reliable.

Stranger11 05-24-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avantasian (Post 1176847)
If there are more special editions to come I wonder why they started with releasing New Jersey :-/

My guess is that NJ is the "easiest" of those releases since it was meant to be a double album. The songs on Disc 2 should be of equal sound quality than the main record.
That´s my take on it but since I know nothing about recording and everything involved I could be way off.

I would be very surprised if they released more special editions and SWW would not be one of them. Just because only a handful of demos made it on bootlegs, doesn´t mean that´s all there is.

I remember how pissed I was when the Box set came out in 2004 and there were no SWW/NJ demos on it. Maybe now is the time.

Personally I´d like a KTF release next, tough I doubt it. Maybe only the important records get that treatment (SWW, Crush)

Rdkopper 05-24-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelsambo (Post 1176957)
any news on this ?

I got the impression that this was next Friday

Rdkopper 05-24-2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stranger11 (Post 1176965)
My guess is that NJ is the "easiest" of those releases since it was meant to be a double album. The songs on Disc 2 should be of equal sound quality than the main record.
That´s my take on it but since I know nothing about recording and everything involved I could be way off.

I would be very surprised if they released more special editions and SWW would not be one of them. Just because only a handful of demos made it on bootlegs, doesn´t mean that´s all there is.

I remember how pissed I was when the Box set came out in 2004 and there were no SWW/NJ demos on it. Maybe now is the time.

Personally I´d like a KTF release next, tough I doubt it. Maybe only the important records get that treatment (SWW, Crush)

Easiest? What does that mean? In terms of material? They are all easy. It's stuff that has already been recorded so deciding what material to pull is probably as hard as it gets. It's demand. NJ will sell best in the states and fans want those songs. Future release will contain both demo and live material.

As far as quality, it's tough to say. I bet they'll sound pretty amazing but not as good as the album tracks. I don't think Bruce produced them. The versions we have are the songs we are getting but Obie has the master tracks, not a taped version like we have. I'm sure his team did the best they could using grade A technology.

I don't think there is as much as one would think left in the vaults. I think Jon and Richie write a lot of material for an album but I don't think it all gets recorded. After Bounce that all ended anyway once Shanks took over the production.

They could probably take whatever 30 songs they have left and stick them on one box set but instead they are stretching them out over multiple rereleases. They have to cash in somehow with this.

Rdkopper 05-24-2014 03:18 PM

I know this has been done a million times before but in someones spare time, could you compile a list of 3 things..

1. Songs that he have but are in poor quality. Shadow Dancing, SWW demos, etc.
2. Song titles that we know of but never heard. Include Mona Lisa and Only In My Dreams
3. Songs that Jon has given away but a good chance he demoed or even sang on. Peace In Our Time, Notorious, etc.

Stranger11 05-24-2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1176968)
Easiest? What does that mean? In terms of material? They are all easy. It's stuff that has already been recorded so deciding what material to pull is probably as hard as it gets. It's demand. NJ will sell best in the states and fans want those songs. Future release will contain both demo and live material.

I meant easy as in that those were songs were almost used as a proper release so they should be in a decent quality and Obie may didn´t have to work as much on them. But as I said before what do I know.

And I think that the demand for NJ and SWW is quite the same.

Rdkopper 05-24-2014 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stranger11 (Post 1176971)
I meant easy as in that those were songs were almost used as a proper release so they should be in a decent quality and Obie may didn´t have to work as much on them. But as I said before what do I know.

And I think that the demand for NJ and SWW is quite the same.

How hard Obie has to work is not a factor when it comes to releasing material. And its not just Obie in a dark room either. He's got a team of a few guys.

ticos_stick 05-24-2014 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1176972)
And its not just Obie in a dark room either. He's got a team of a few guys.

Many hands make shite work.

Lucas_Roli 05-24-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1176969)
I know this has been done a million times before but in someones spare time, could you compile a list of 3 things..

1. Songs that he have but are in poor quality. Shadow Dancing, SWW demos, etc.
2. Song titles that we know of but never heard. Include Mona Lisa and Only In My Dreams
3. Songs that Jon has given away but a good chance he demoed or even sang on. Peace In Our Time, Notorious, etc.

Just when I thought that I knew all BJ's unreleased stuff i discover another 3.Notorious,Shadow Dancing and Peace in Our Time.
Shadow Dancing sounds very promissing although I can barely hear anything on the version I've found.It has a very nyce rhythm and gives me a similar feeling like Wild in The Streets.I don't know why but i got a feeling that it was replaced by ''I Got The Girl''

rolo_tomachi 05-24-2014 06:26 PM

12 albums super/deluxe edition would be ideal if you think about it. This is just an idea for possible disc 2 of each album.

Super/Deluxe Edition 2CD/DVD

Bon Jovi (1984)
Disc 1 Full Album + Talking In Your Sleep (This song fits well in this album).
Disc 2 Live Tracks: Full Concert from BJ Tour.
DVD: Super Rock 1984 (Japan) + BJ the videos.

7800º Farenheit
Disc 1 Full Album + We Rule The Night.
Disc 2 Live Tracks: Full Concert from 7800º Tour.
DVD: Tokyo 1985 + 7800º The Videos.

Slippery When Wet
Disc 1 Full Album + Edge of a Broken Heart, Borderline, Out Of Bounds, Wanted Dead or Alive (Acoustic Version).
Disc 2 Demos: Never Enough, Game Of The Heart, Lonely is the Night, Deep Cuts The Nife, In America, Never Say goodbye (Demo RS on Vocals), I'd Die For You (Demo Diferent Lirycs). Live tracks from SWW Tour; Raise Your Hands, You Give Love a Bad Name, Living On A Prayer, Wanted Dead or Alive, Let It Rock, Wild in The Streets.
DVD: Nassau Coliseum 1987+ SWW the videos.

New Jersey
Disc 1 Full Album + The Boys Are Back In Town, Love Is War, Born Be My Baby (Acoustic Version).
Disc 2 Demos Songs of The Beaches (Unreleased Tracks): Home Bound Train (Demo), Judgement Day, River Of Love (Full Moon High), Growin Up The Hard Way, Let’s Make It Baby, Love Hearts, Backdoor To Heaven, Now And Forever, Wild Is The Wind (Demo), Stick To Your Guns (Demo), House of Fire, Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore, Diamond ring (NJ Version).
DVD: Access All Areas (Documentary) + NJ the Videos.

Keep The Faith

Disc 1 Full Album + Save a Prayer, Starting All Over Again, I wish everyday could be like Christmas.
Disc 2 Demos: All Wound Up, Skin Deep, Water Into Wine, Love is Just Another, The Sole Of Truth, Fields Of Fire (different take), Revenge (Keep The Faith Demo), Dry County (Demo), The Radio Saved my Life Tonight (different take), Cadillac Man. Live Tracks from KTF Tour; Bed Of Roses (Electric Live Version), IF I Was Your Mother (Live Version).
DVD: An Evening With Bon Jovi + KTF the videos.

These Days
Disc 1 Full Album + Bitter Wine, All I Want is Everything, How Long Has This Been Going On.
Disc 2 Demos: Prostitute, Bitter Wine (Electric Version), When She Comes, Letter to a Friend, Wedding Day, These Days (Acoustic Version), The End. Live Tracks from TD Tour; Helter Skelter, Damned, Lie To Me, All I Want is Everything, House of the Rising Sun, My Guitar Lies Bleeding in my Arms, Rocking all over the World.
DVD: Wembley Stadium (Full Show) + TD the videos.

Crush
Disc 1 Full Album + Neurotica, I Could Make a Living Out of Lovin' You, Real Life (From Album Original Soundtrack Ed Tv) One Wild Night 2001 version (From OWN Album).
Disc 2 Demos Sex Sells (Unrreleased Tracks): Even Bad Times Are Good Times, Gimmie Some, Shadow Dancing, Good Ain't Good Enough, Older, Someday You'll Ride Wild Horses, Stay, Even In Your Imagination, Forbidden Love, Life's Too Short For Days Like These, Sex Sells, Hush, I Don't Want To Live Forever, Ain't No Cure For Love, Welcome To The Good Times.
DVD: Giant Stadium 2001 (Full Show) + Crush-OWN the videos.

Bounce
Disc 1 Full Album + Another Reason To Believe, No Regrets, Postcards From The Wasteland.
Disc 2 Demos: Alive, Standing, We Can Dance, Lucky, Breathe, Mona Lisa, I Watched Her Walk Away, Rumble in the House, Crying, Everyday (Demo). Live Tracks from Bounce Tour 2003; Undivided, Hook Me Up, Heroes, Keep The Faith (Jungle Scream), Ill Be There For You (RS on Vocals).
DVD: Full Concert from Bounce Tour 2003 (Anaheim, CA) + Bounce the videos.

Have A Nice Day
Disc 1 Full Album + Who Says You Cant Go Home (Duet With Sugarland).
Disc 2 Demos: Have a Nice Day (Demo 2004), Who Says You Cant Go Home (Duet with Keith Urban), Bells of Freedom (Alternative Version), Nothing, Unbreakable, These Open Arms, Dirty Little Secret, Last Man Standing (Diferent Mix). Live Tracks from HAND Tour; Blaze of Glory (Rare Acoustic Live Version), Welcome Te Wherever You Are, Bells of Freedom, Treat Me Right.
DVD: Full Concert from HAND Tour 2005-06 (Boston 2005 or Milton Keynes 2006) + HAND the videos.

Lost Highway
Disc 1 Full Album + Put The Boy Back In Cowboy, Lonely, Walk like a Man.
Disc 2 Live Tracks from LH Tour 2007-08.
DVD: Central Park 2008 + LH the videos.

The Circle
Disc 1 Full Album + This Aint Love (AKA This is love, This is life Demo version), This is Our House, We Werent Born To Follow (Acoustic / piano Version from The Actors Studios).
Disc 2 Live rare Tracks from The Circle Tour 2010-11.
DVD: Sidney, Austarlia 2010 (best of 3 nights) + TC/GH the videos.

What About Now
Disc 1 Full Album + Because We Can (Karaoke Version).
Disc 2 Demos: What About Now (Demo Version), With These Two Hands, Into The Echo, Time Like These, Shine, State of Our Union, Not Running Anymore, Old Habits Die Hard (New Mix). Live Tracks from BWC Tour; Thats What The Water Made Me, Army Of One, I'm With You, Thick As Thieves (Acoustic Live with Lorenza Ponce on Violin).
DVD: The Very Best of Because We Can The Tour + WAN the Videos.

This is just the material that we know exists, but I'm sure they have more in the vault.

efiste2 05-24-2014 06:56 PM

AMAZON UK are showing this available from end of June.....No track listings, but DVD is called New Jersey, so may be the DVD version of the VHS release of the NJ videos.

New Jersey: Amazon.co.uk: Music New Jersey: Amazon.co.uk: Music

steel_horse75 05-24-2014 07:04 PM

That's the super deluxe version

2cd + DVD - aaa and the videos from new jersey

liljovi93 05-24-2014 08:59 PM

How much is the deluxe edition?

ezearis 05-25-2014 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1176990)
How much is the deluxe edition?

Deluxe Edition is USD 25.68 on Amazon on Amazon and the Super Deluxe Edition is USD 38.03 with free shipping on the same website the same website.

Rdkopper 05-25-2014 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1176982)
12 albums super/deluxe edition would be ideal if you think about it. This is just an idea for possible disc 2 of each album.

Bon Jovi (1984)

7800º Farenheit

Slippery When Wet
Disc 1 Full Album + Edge of a Broken Heart, Borderline, Out Of Bounds, Wanted Dead or Alive (Acoustic Version).
Disc 2 Demos: Never Enough, Game Of The Heart, Lonely is the Night, Deep Cuts The Nife, In America, Never Say goodbye (Demo RS on Vocals), I'd Die For You (Demo Diferent Lirycs). Live tracks from SWW Tour; Raise Your Hands, You Give Love a Bad Name, Living On A Prayer, Wanted Dead or Alive, Let It Rock, Wild in The Streets.

New Jersey
Disc 1 Full Album + The Boys Are Back In Town, Love Is War, Born Be My Baby (Acoustic Version).
Disc 2 Demos Songs of The Beaches (Unreleased Tracks): Home Bound Train (Demo), Judgement Day, River Of Love (Full Moon High), Growin Up The Hard Way, Let’s Make It Baby, Love Hearts, Backdoor To Heaven, Now And Forever, Wild Is The Wind (Demo), Stick To Your Guns (Demo), House of Fire, Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore, Diamond ring (NJ Version).

Keep The Faith

Disc 1 Full Album + Save a Prayer, Starting All Over Again, I wish everyday could be like Christmas.
Disc 2 Demos: All Wound Up, Skin Deep, Water Into Wine, Love is Just Another, The Sole Of Truth, Fields Of Fire (different take), Revenge (Keep The Faith Demo), Dry County (Demo), The Radio Saved my Life Tonight (different take), Cadillac Man. Live Tracks from KTF Tour; Bed Of Roses (Electric Live Version), IF I Was Your Mother (Live Version).

These Days
Disc 1 Full Album + Bitter Wine, All I Want is Everything, How Long Has This Been Going On.
Disc 2 Demos: Prostitute, Bitter Wine (Electric Version), When She Comes, Letter to a Friend, Wedding Day, These Days (Acoustic Version), The End. Live Tracks from TD Tour; Helter Skelter, Damned, Lie To Me, All I Want is Everything, House of the Rising Sun, My Guitar Lies Bleeding in my Arms, Rocking all over the World.

Crush
Disc 1 Full Album + Neurotica, I Could Make a Living Out of Lovin' You, Real Life (From Album Original Soundtrack Ed Tv) One Wild Night 2001 version (From OWN Album).
Disc 2 Demos Sex Sells (Unrreleased Tracks): Even Bad Times Are Good Times, Gimmie Some, Shadow Dancing, Good Ain't Good Enough, Older, Someday You'll Ride Wild Horses, Stay, Even In Your Imagination, Forbidden Love, Life's Too Short For Days Like These, Sex Sells, Hush, I Don't Want To Live Forever, Ain't No Cure For Love, Welcome To The Good Times.

Bounce
Disc 1 Full Album + Another Reason To Believe, No Regrets, Postcards From The Wasteland.
Disc 2 Demos: Alive, Standing, We Can Dance, Lucky, Breathe, Mona Lisa, I Watched Her Walk Away, Rumble in the House, Crying, Everyday (Demo). Live Tracks from Bounce Tour 2003; Undivided, Hook Me Up, Heroes, Keep The Faith (Jungle Scream), Ill Be There For You (RS on Vocals).

Have A Nice Day
Disc 2 Demos: Have a Nice Day (Demo 2004), Who Says You Cant Go Home (Duet with Keith Urban), Bells of Freedom (Alternative Version), Nothing, Unbreakable, These Open Arms, Dirty Little Secret, Last Man Standing (Diferent Mix). Live Tracks from HAND Tour; Blaze of Glory (Rare Acoustic Live Version), Welcome Te Wherever You Are, Bells of Freedom, Treat Me Right.
DVD: Full Concert from HAND Tour 2005-06 (Boston 2005 or Milton Keynes 2006) + HAND the videos.

Lost Highway

The Circle
Disc 1 Full Album + This Aint Love (AKA This is love, This is life Demo version), This is Our House, We Werent Born To Follow (Acoustic / piano Version from The Actors Studios).

What About Now
Disc 2 Demos: What About Now (Demo Version), With These Two Hands, Into The Echo, Time Like These, Shine, State of Our Union, Not Running Anymore, Old Habits Die Hard (New Mix). Live Tracks from BWC Tour; Thats What The Water Made Me, Army Of One, I'm With You, Thick As Thieves (Acoustic Live with Lorenza Ponce on Violin).

This is just the material that we know exists, but I'm sure they have more in the vault.

Wow! Excellent Job! Totally exceeded my expectation. I'll go through it later in more detail to make sure everything is captured. Is We All Sleep Alone included? And was Cadillac Man played live during the KTF Tour? And Because We Can (Karaoke Version)?

We didn't even get NJ yet and I'm pumped for more? Do you think we'll get all the albums? At first I was thinking only 3 or 4 but after seeing this list, it could be more or all.

steel_horse75 05-25-2014 11:00 AM

SD is £28. Not a bad price at all.

rolo_tomachi 05-25-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177003)
Wow! Excellent Job! Totally exceeded my expectation. I'll go through it later in more detail to make sure everything is captured. Is We All Sleep Alone included? And was Cadillac Man played live during the KTF Tour? And Because We Can (Karaoke Version)?

We didn't even get NJ yet and I'm pumped for more? Do you think we'll get all the albums? At first I was thinking only 3 or 4 but after seeing this list, it could be more or all.

I don't think that we get all albums... but they have material enought to do though. I'm sure they have a good number of songs we do not know about yet.

nikos greece 05-25-2014 01:34 PM

sww-ktf-crush-lost highway are the logical choises, personally i hope for these days...i d love some live footage, i ve always said they should release one live dvd from each era but the recent releases were dissapointing so i m afraid they will not go the extra mile releasing live footage like giants 89 etc, instead they will add videos and material we already have. i hope i m proven wrong though.

Nige 05-25-2014 02:25 PM

Quote:

Bon Jovi (1984)

7800º Farenheit

Slippery When Wet

New Jersey

Keep The Faith

These Days

Crush

Bounce

Have A Nice Day

Lost Highway

The Circle

What About Now

There is also a track called Just Like A Princess from The Circle. The Right to walk away from ktf (which became bed of roses....not sure if it was demoed or not though). Can't think of any others off the top of my head but there are a few more known ones I think.

Obie has always said that there is no studio version of Cadillac Man, just the live ones.

Rdkopper 05-25-2014 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1177012)
Obie has always said that there is no studio version of Cadillac Man, just the live ones.

I'll take a live soundboard!

So I guess all these rereleases would be considered one project. I wounder what the second one is?

Lucas_Roli 05-25-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1177013)
I'll take a live soundboard!

So I guess all these rereleases would be considered one project. I wounder what the second one is?

This

*Bonus: Live versions with Jon whispering WWBTF,Lost Highway and WAN.

:))seriously now,It would be freakin amazing for the next project to be demos from SWW and KTF.Considering that Jon said the they wrote around 30 songs for KTF they would have alot of material to put out,but I'm not sure that they also recorder all those songs...who knows maybe someday we'll get them all :D

Savvi 05-25-2014 04:51 PM

What outtakes/b-sides aren't we getting (that we know of)? Just Cadillac Man and Rosie?

Captain_jovi 05-25-2014 05:42 PM

Quote:

There is also a track called Just Like A Princess from The Circle.

THIS got my attention. Where did you hear this info?

rolo_tomachi 05-25-2014 05:44 PM

Quote:

There is also a track called Just Like A Princess from The Circle. The Right to walk away from ktf (which became bed of roses....not sure if it was demoed or not though). Can't think of any others off the top of my head but there are a few more known ones I think.

There are more titles... but I don't Know the year.

ALL THE WAY BACK HOME Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Charles Sexton.

CAVE OF THE HEART Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Desmond Child, Robert Kulick.

CLOSING TIME Writer: John Bongiovi, William Falcone.

HOUSE OF CARDS Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Robert Rocks, Gustus Vassos.

I’LL HELP YOU OUT
Writer: John Bongiovi, Desmond Child.

LOVE FOR Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora.

ONE MAN BAND
Writer: John Bongiovi, Desmond Child, Eric Bazillian.

THAT’S THE STORY OF LOVE Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Dave Armato, Ted Nugent.

ROAD TO REGRET
Writer: John Bongiovi, William Falcone, Paul Jefferson.

SLIPPERY WHEN WET
Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Desmond Child.

UNDER THE GUN Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Joseph Reno, Dean Warren.

These titles may belong to songs we already have but with a different title. Or maybe they never reached the recording from studio.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savvi (Post 1177017)
What outtakes/b-sides aren't we getting (that we know of)? Just Cadillac Man and Rosie?

Yes, in theory are those two. Although there is also a demo called "In America", but not if it was recorded for SWW or NJ.

Rosie or Cadillac Man may be hidden tracks on disc 2. Crossing Fingers.

Pstmatt 05-25-2014 06:55 PM

ALL THE WAY BACK HOME Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Charles Sexton.

CAVE OF THE HEART Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Desmond Child, Robert Kulick.

CLOSING TIME Writer: John Bongiovi, William Falcone.

HOUSE OF CARDS Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Robert Rocks, Gustus Vassos.

I’LL HELP YOU OUT Writer: John Bongiovi, Desmond Child.

LOVE FOR Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora.

ONE MAN BAND Writer: John Bongiovi, Desmond Child, Eric Bazillian.

ROAD TO REGRET Writer: John Bongiovi, William Falcone, Paul Jefferson.

SLIPPERY WHEN WET Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Desmond Child.

THAT’S THE STORY OF LOVE Writer: John Bongiovi, Richard Sambora, Dave Armato, Ted Nugent.

UNDER THE GUN

House Of Cards was recorded by the band Rockhead

That's The Story Of Love was recorded by Ted Nugent

Under The Gun was Recorded by Paul Dean

rolo_tomachi 05-25-2014 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pstmatt (Post 1177022)

House Of Cards was recorded by the band Rockhead

That's The Story Of Love was recorded by Ted Nugent

Under The Gun was Recorded by Paul Dean

I did not know about this, thanks.

Rdkopper 05-25-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1177024)
I did not know about this, thanks.

House of cards is a great tune

Rdkopper 05-25-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas_Roli (Post 1177014)
:))seriously now,It would be freakin amazing for the next project to be demos from SWW and KTF.Considering that Jon said the they wrote around 30 songs for KTF they would have alot of material to put out,but I'm not sure that they also recorder all those songs...who knows maybe someday we'll get them all :D

For KTF, if you add the album tracks, b-sides, and box set songs we are at 30ish

Captain_jovi 05-25-2014 11:03 PM

Which leads me to ask if they would reuse box set material (some of which they're wrong about the dates on) on something like this. I mean yeah, they're reusing NJ demos everyone has but from a legal standing not a lot of the casual casual fans have them. Box set was a physical release and can still be acquired.

I just think it would be a huge cop out to essentially re-release the box set ten years later.

Zani 05-26-2014 12:30 AM

Quote:

Bon Jovi (1984)

7800º Farenheit

Slippery When Wet

New Jersey

Keep The Faith

These Days

Crush

Bounce

Have A Nice Day

Lost Highway

The Circle

What About Now

7800º Farenheit
Disc 1 Full Album + We Rule The Night + Heart of America.