Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Bruuuuce (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=53654)

asok80 07-02-2012 05:47 PM

Never heard of this title either. The only version I know is the second list.

Thunderstrucker 07-02-2012 06:14 PM

Must be a typo then. Wonder where it came from though.

I salute you,
TS

asok80 07-07-2012 01:38 AM

Little voice, sore feet, very little sleep....

Totally worn out after the 2 shows in Paris - and what shows we got!! 1st night was soooo hot both outside the venue and even hotter inside due to the air con not working as they had power cuts during the afternoon and they were afraid that the power would go during the show (which it luckily didn't). Great show running on 3,24 I think with a beautiful rendition of Independence Day on piano. We waved to Bruce's mom and sister as they entered the arena. His mom was standing/dancing to all the fast songs. :-)

The second show just blew our mind with a set of Something in the night, Incident.., For you on Piano!! and Racing in the streets. I've dreamed about hearing For you in any version and when I heard the first few notes I just cracked and my tears started rolling. Very emotional.
3,37!! for this show. Incredible.

Can't wait until Gothenburg!!

Thunderstrucker 07-07-2012 01:59 AM

Paris indeed got some awesome shows! I envy you. All I got was a shot at a festival! You saw them in their best shape!

Steven van Zandt wrote on Twitter to his followers to bring water with them if they were going to the Bercy-concerts cause of the airco not working.

Never felt like fainting?

I salute you,
TS

asok80 07-07-2012 02:02 AM

Yeah we really got a feel of how Bruce feels when he sweats on stage....we were just as soaking.

Emil 07-07-2012 03:24 PM

The second Paris set is ridiculous. Holy cow. I have shows coming up in Prague, Vienna and London next week. So stoked.

asok80 07-07-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emil (Post 1085785)
The second Paris set is ridiculous. Holy cow. I have shows coming up in Prague, Vienna and London next week. So stoked.

Yeah Bruce just blew our minds!! roll on Gothenburg!

Kathleen 07-07-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emil (Post 1085785)

I am desperately hoping that someone got a decent recording of this show - I so want to hear it.

ticos_stick 07-07-2012 09:41 PM

Can't wait for Bruce to hit Dublin. :eggface:

asok80 07-07-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1085791)
I am desperately hoping that someone got a decent recording of this show - I so want to hear it.

Already one up on Jungleland and apparently 6 tapers were there including Crystal Cat! :-)