Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

Sissy3 05-28-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134639)
Solid exited the starbucks, full of national pride as he strutted in his knee length tartan kilt, the thick hairs on his legs bristling like angry hedgehogs. His sporran bulged with stolen packets of sugar. Jessy, arm in arm with the glamorous Sambora, minced along in a white tip-to-toe glamorous zoot suit that would be worthy of any Mafioso. Both gave the fingers to the paparazzi but were later seen breaking up in the parking lot. “personal reasons” were cited for their divorce.

I can totally see it. :D

hackster73 05-28-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1134641)
Richie will be back for UK ;)

You seem sure?

BJ?YesPlease 05-28-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1134605)
You must not come here often then.

Haha. Kudos! :)

milomom 05-28-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Solid exited the starbucks, full of national pride as he strutted in his knee length tartan kilt, the thick hairs on his legs bristling like angry hedgehogs. His sporran bulged with stolen packets of sugar. Jessy, arm in arm with the glamorous Sambora, minced along in a white tip-to-toe glamorous zoot suit that would be worthy of any Mafioso. Both gave the fingers to the paparazzi but were later seen breaking up in the parking lot. “personal reasons” were cited for their divorce.

Can't stop laughing! Well done, crashed.

Kriegentragen 05-28-2013 11:14 PM

On an unrelated note.

A date has been confirmed for my city (and country)!!

I'm so happy, even if Richie isn't back that day!!

jessycardy 05-28-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Okay, that was totally hilarious. LMFAO

I can totally see myself like that, don't know about Solid... :D Oh well, if he can't it's not like it would be a big deal anyway. Fortunately, he could be easily replaced by that other guy without a name.

rolo_tomachi 05-28-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1134641)
Richie will be back for UK ;)

YESSSSSS!!!
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/941...ancebackuk.gif

The Rock 05-28-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ?YesPlease (Post 1134484)
This attitude irks me - because, IF you'd been treated like crap, had insults thrown at you/your daughter, IF you'd been belittled, IF you'd been underpaid, IF you'd been promised you could play solo songs etc....Why on earth would you keep going when you're getting royally screwed?

You see, I took that as fact too, even through you added the IF. Lets say you and me were having this conversation in person. So we are talking and I say, "****, why doesn't Richie come back, his a SOB blah, blah, blah" and then you replied back to me with "but The Rock, would YOU come back IF Jon did this to you, Jon did that? etc etc etc etc" and I think would "Shit, yeah I wouldn't come back either!! so you made it sound like it really happened to Richie and why would anyone in their right mind want to continue with an azzhole like Jon!!

The Rock 05-28-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1134661)

Just when I think I've had enough, you go and pull something like this. :D:D

Solid Sambora 05-28-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1134660)
Okay, that was totally hilarious. LMFAO

I can totally see myself like that, don't know about Solid... :D Oh well, if he can't it's not like it would be a big deal anyway. Fortunately, he could be easily replaced by that other guy without a name.

Jessy needs to stop all the trash talk. I'm doing f***ing great, working hard on my fashion sense.