Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No Richie on current leg of the tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55338)

JoviJovi 05-28-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy3 (Post 1134637)
He looks like a priest in this one. :D And yes, Richie is making me bitchy, for sure. I still think it will be a load of crock if he suddenly shows up on stage somewhere, and the past few weeks will go "poof" from fans collective memories. And for a lot of them, it will. What can I say, I tend to hold a grudge. ;)

Same here. I am done. I don't understand how people are excited when new shows are announced. They couldn't pay me to go with or without Richie at this point. Imagine, 5 shows coming up and I am dreading them (well, the ones I can't get rid of the tickets to anyway).

Maybe after a very long break it will be a different story, but this drama is more exciting than the band itself at this point.

jessycardy 05-28-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134680)
I have a Tico print of someone playing strip poker, were you the model jessy? fess up.

Oh... ALRIGHT!!! I'll admit it... it was me! I met him once and told him how I just couldn't grasp poker, but after years and years spent trying to no avail, I finally managed it thanks to his hypnotic, fascinating eyes in the interactive poker game on the Borgata DVD. It was like I finally saw the light. He felt so moved and inspired by this story, that he insisted to have me as his model. I was hesitant at first, but then he talked me into it. :oops:

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 05-28-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1134683)
Sorry, I'm gonna go silent for a couple of weeks, then post a picture of a guitar I quite like on Twitter.

Hahahaha that actually made me laugh so hard I almost choked

crashed 05-29-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviJovi (Post 1134686)
Imagine, 5 shows coming up and I am dreading them (well, the ones I can't get rid of the tickets to anyway).

I really must have a different attitude to everyone else. I've paid for my shows and dammit the only thing that's going to stop me enjoying them is if a zombie apocalypse breaks out. Even then, the darn zombies can wait til the show's finished.

If you go expecting a shit time, like mirielle did at hers, you're likely going to have a shit time.

I figure it's gotta be better than sitting at home watching crap on the TV. or worse, being at work.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solid Sambora (Post 1134683)
Sorry, I'm gonna go silent for a couple of weeks, then post a picture of a guitar I quite like on Twitter.

Fine, I'll FORBID my brother to listen to your new album while working out until we get to talk.

jessycardy 05-29-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134693)
I really must have a different attitude to everyone else. I've paid for my shows and dammit the only thing that's going to stop me enjoying them is if a zombie apocalypse breaks out. Even then, the darn zombies can wait til the show's finished.

If you go expecting a shit time, like mirielle did at hers, you're likely going to have a shit time.

I figure it's gotta be better than sitting at home watching crap on the TV. or worse, being at work.

I'm with you. I know it's all gonna be different without him and I miss him beyond words. But I have a ticket to a Bon Jovi show and I plan to make the best out of it. I'm not going with either low nor high expectations, I decided I'm just going to go, period. Also, I've realized those three guys are having a hard time and trying to give their best through and despite the storm, so I decided I want to be there for them and give my best as well.
That's the attitude I tried to explain to the friend who's going with me, but she says she'd rather go with low expectations than get disappointed (she's all about Richie). Oh well, to each their own, I guess!

steel_horse75 05-29-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackster73 (Post 1134652)
You seem sure?

Just have a gut feeling.

steel_horse75 05-29-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mongoose (Post 1134672)
Is it true that Richie's new young misses said he should get a bigger cut??

:cool:

You missed the N out in cut

steel_horse75 05-29-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134693)

Me too.
I'm gonna enjoy it.
Looking forward to seeing phil if my gut feelings wrong plus the rest of the band raise their game for UK anyway.
Making a night of it as ill be going to Hard Rock Cafe after and staying in hotel.
Lovely.

Solid Sambora 05-29-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1134684)
That just about killed me. lol!

My missus may actually kill you for the 'angry hedgehog' line- it's her brothers wedding soon and now every photo will be ruined by me constantly looking down at my knees wondering why no one has ever described wearing a kilt like that before! Just brilliant!